Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:04:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faith..  (Read 572 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.
Well, surely you are not the first one to make such mistake. All new traders and investors usually make the same mistake of panic selling their investments just because market crashes a bit. Always remember some basic rules of crypto market :
1.   Only invest amount you can afford to lose.
2.   Never sell in lose no matter how much market crashes.
3.   Buy low and sell high.
4.   Hold your coins until you see gains because you are never really in loss until you sell your holdings.
5.   Buy when other people are selling and sell when other people are buying.
6.   Always keep patience while trading and investing in crypto market.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

This is very good word for check your trust in this work that you give how much time to do this work and how sincerely we do it and how much you earn from this.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.
It's strange that you initially saw that the market was falling and buying coins, in which the price fell, and this was the right decision. But why, when their price has diminished - have you sold it? The market has not yet fully recovered. It's good that you learned the lesson and shared it with others. Thank you.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

When you buy coins on the exchange you need to consider that they can fall. It is almost impossible to buy on the very bottom. It's also for me a good lesson - to be patient and trust yourself, but on the other hand you need to be able to change positions sometimes if the market starts to change a lot.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

You need to trade by the system with exact risk/profit. Before you bought you must decide when to sell in both ways growth or falling. When you are hodling it can be more than 5% profit if hadn't fixed.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

This lesson can make us more wiser to stand up and to be strong with our decission making.And thanks for your ideal of sharing this post that can enlightened us,it can really help.

mariaozawa

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

yes it may be discussed in belief I think it does require a strong conviction to ensure altcoin that we get is good or can provide great benefits for us and besides that to get satisfactory results we must be patient to wait for it to the value we expect because the core patience of investors while making a detention.
dxgam

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

in playing trading, we must be patient, should not be reckless in making decisions, especially the price of virtual currency is fluctuating, so we should be able to analyze any price movement of bitcoin or altcoin.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

I also experienced this selling all of my coins to have a good profit. In a few days price reaching high, if I had a patient to hold into my coins maybe I received a huge profit.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

Happens a lot to people, thats why we should learn from them not make regrets.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

LOL, man, 5% is nothing on cryptomarket. 20% is not big result too. You should make some order for fixing your profit (+25%,+50%,+100%) and forget about it.

True. 5% down is nothing if your are investing in crypto market that is the most volatile market among all other asset markets. I had invested in January month of this year 2018 and my portfolio currently is down more than 60%. Still I haven’t sold even a small part of my coins.

I am holding my coins past 3 months and will continue holding until I earn significant profit from them. Patience is all you need, cause you never know what you 5% loss will turn into 100% profit or even more. So just HODL.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

Do not trade if you can not stand the daily ten to twenty percent swings coins tend to make in markets like this. Just try to invest in a solid project, set some goals for yourself and move on to do something with your life.
True. It’s better to invest for long term instead of short term if you are not good at trading of coins and predicting the movement of the crypto market. Just research and find 3-5 potential coins that have hard working team, utility in the market and good roadmap and diversify your investment in those 3-5 coins and hold for at least a year or so to gain significant profit on your initial investment. Invest for long term and you have no need to worry about dips in the crypto market because you know sooner or later your coins will recover and rise.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

LOL, man, 5% is nothing on cryptomarket. 20% is not big result too. You should make some order for fixing your profit (+25%,+50%,+100%) and forget about it.

True. 5% down is nothing if your are investing in crypto market that is the most volatile market among all other asset markets. I had invested in January month of this year 2018 and my portfolio currently is down more than 60%. Still I haven’t sold even a small part of my coins.

I am holding my coins past 3 months and will continue holding until I earn significant profit from them. Patience is all you need, cause you never know what you 5% loss will turn into 100% profit or even more. So just HODL.

and if 5% down, we can expect to reach more than 20% of the minimum profit if the price increase together. I am sure once every coin increase together, we can see that our profit will bigger than our lost and we can make a lot of money from the cryptocurrency. and like you said, the best thing that we can do right now is just waiting for the price is back to increase and if we still have another budget, we can buy back that coin and we can hold it until the price increase again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
LevaZ

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:52 AM

It's not just about patience. Do not ever sell everything, always leave a part, you can even half. In case of a higher course. It is better to have a small chance to recover all losses than to try to recover partially.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:25 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 02:47:07 PM by gowobonyok

I always believe that his price will rise again. we can only wait, we still can added investment before the price rises more expensive.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:49:30 PM by peter0425

Do not trade if you can not stand the daily ten to twenty percent swings coins tend to make in markets like this. Just try to invest in a solid project, set some goals for yourself and move on to do something with your life.
True. It’s better to invest for long term instead of short term if you are not good at trading of coins and predicting the movement of the crypto market. Just research and find 3-5 potential coins that have hard working team, utility in the market and good roadmap and diversify your investment in those 3-5 coins and hold for at least a year or so to gain significant profit on your initial investment. Invest for long term and you have no need to worry about dips in the crypto market because you know sooner or later your coins will recover and rise.
Well you can still do day trading as long as you know what your are doing and not to greedy and exit at the right moment. However, we really know for a fact that in order to maximize your gains, we somewhat need a lot of patience and hold on bitcoin for as long as we can.

I don't know if we can call it faith or we can trust on the system. But as bitcoin's track record, it make sense to hold and never sell it until such time that it went to the moon and then boom!!!, max profit for everyone.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

OMG, you are a hero member, and regretting about 5% in cryptoworld??? Come on man, this is nothing, I will understand if you sold and the next day it was pumped by 2000%, but your statement is ridiculous..
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

Consider yourself lucky. You have learned the most valuable lesson in Crypto. Never sell in panic. Always keep some fiat set aside for times of panic sell offs for buying. Getting a good low buy on things is most important because then you can hold easier through sell offs. If you buy high it is very hard to weather a big sell off. Concentrate on making great buys and you will come to love sell offs for the buying opportunities.

cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

This has been an experience for you. The first rule in this market is to be patient.
You won't lose any more money. Be patient all the time  Smiley

PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

Yes that's true you need faith on the coins that it will rise to a higher value. I seen most coins now had down for 70% from their peak price and the market seems still on a bearish trend. We need to be patient to wait as this will takes enough time to recover the price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: