Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faith..  (Read 565 times)
ShadowBits (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.
He has already started to return gradually, so that everyone is in the same hopes as you are. Well, on the other hand, even if it falls again, it will not surprise us, but will give us an excuse to buy more.

millar1988

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

Last few days really someone for good time someone for for bad time becuase of price fall. if that time any one can any good coin right now that coin return starting . btc now recovering own price side by side all altr price also increasing . so personally  i think keep faith on your investment and coin because its proven longterm investor they are always gainer.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

LOL, man, 5% is nothing on cryptomarket. 20% is not big result too. You should make some order for fixing your profit (+25%,+50%,+100%) and forget about it.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

regret definitely came at the end. this is a lesson for you to be more patient in acting. preferably before you choose to sell, pay attention to the details of a coin, surely every coin has the advantage and the mission of the future to be achieved. although it is very long, but to get the desired results, then we must be patient in acting. hopefully you are more careful again

Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

if you already know, it is good for the future capital. be great people, never give up, keep fighting. I am sure you will succeed. let's buy bitcoin at the time the price is down. spirit wish you success.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Regret is the worse case in this daily life. If you buy some coins and that coins have potential to grow better keep it and treasure it, even if the value is increase just be patience it will increase again. Until the coins of yours reach the limit. Because you're (idiot) if you buy cheap and sell it more cheaper right? Weak hands will be fall.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Well this is what everyone is talking about. Of all the holes about this write. Really for someone it's not obvious that you can not sell as soon as the price has fallen a little
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

He has already started to return gradually, so that everyone is in the same hopes as you are. Well, on the other hand, even if it falls again, it will not surprise us, but will give us an excuse to buy more.
Never sell the coins when the market red. This period is favorable for purchase but not for sale in any way. This situation will serve for you as a lesson, be patient! Cool

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

You're a Hero Member here and you did this? Either you bought your account or you've remained stupid for years. This is a basic 101 experience for every newbie trader. Why make a post about it?
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

If you choose promising coins, then why sell? Now very low prices for many coins, so the most appropriate thing is to buy promising coins and hodl them in a long time. If the coin is really good, then sooner or later it will bring profit.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

no, actually your lesson was something entirely different but you misinterpreted it!!!

your lesson is that next time you need to act much faster and never let things go by without paying close attention to the market. trading altcoins is not something you can do half-assed. it needs dedication and spending a lot of time.
for example in this case you bought and prices fell, you sold at 5% loss which is a very good decision because it is a nice stop loss and a wise move.
then things changed all of a sudden and prices started to move. now your mistake is here. your mistake was not buying back when you saw the reversal. what you needed to do was to buy back on the way up (assuming you are right about the 20% rise) and then enjoy part of that rise like 15%  or 10% of it and dump on top to get that profit out.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

What you need to do is set yourself some profit targets if you are a day trader. Say you want to make at least 3-10% profit when you are trading coins on a day to day basis. I do not day trade much myself to be quite honest as I prefer to invest in projects for the longer term and receive some gains either in revenues or when a coin reaches a certain target price. I hope from this you have learned a lot and we all learn through our mistakes and experiences. My mistake was that I did not sell my coins at ATH and now waiting for next bull cycle to start.  Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

What is important is the gain of a lesson eclipsing any further losses. With the market in such flux and shrouded in uncertainty, it was an understandable move, but with proper research and faith in your coin, it is always more prudent to hold.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

right now is a great buying time. i can already see a lot of signs that the dip is nearing it's end. If you do buy in you need to hold for longer and not panic sell. As long as you learnt a lesson from your mistake you will do a lot better in the future!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

Do not trade if you can not stand the daily ten to twenty percent swings coins tend to make in markets like this. Just try to invest in a solid project, set some goals for yourself and move on to do something with your life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

Try to buy a coin, that you truly support, Like for example, you buy a coin that you really doesn't believe in, so if it drops, you will panic.
Try to have some faith in your coin so that you will not be depressed if this coin start to go up again.
Docafid888

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

Thats a quick decision you made, but at least you have learnt something, no one can judge you on this, every experts always started as a new learner. Everyone has given you advice on this thread, keep that in mind and keep learning a new stuff. Dont give up, you ll get where you want one day.  Cool
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

Loss of 5% is a very small loss.  In recent months, many have lost 50 - 80% of the value of their coins.  And you need to decide - if you bought these coins for hold, then do not pay attention to a small drop, and wait for the profit that suits you. But do not be greedy.

[/center]
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:38:11 AM

in the bitcoin investment world. must have patience and never give up because bitcoin prices, often change in every day. and for now, I will not sell the coin, I will save until next year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: