Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties that pay in Bitcoins  (Read 252 times)
Winnerschapel (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

Good day, am still a newbie but I want to ask some questions.

Please, are their bounty programs that pay specifically in bitcoin or Etherum or in any established coins on coinmarketcap?

Do existing coins do any sort of bounty programs for promotional purposes?

I need replies to this 
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

Yes there are many bounty that pay in bitcoin and you can actually visit the services section for those one. You cannot see those one altcoins section. However you will need to work on your account and make quality post before you can be accepted into those campaign. I think there are few campaign that pay in ethereum and those are also not reliable as I have joined some of them and they hardly pay.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:29:56 AM

Yes there used to be bounty projects that either paid bitcoin or ethereun only or a combination of their token or coin and either bitcoin or ethereum. For now I have not come across such a bounty but I believe there are still some.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

there are many bounty that pay in bitcoin and you can actually visit the services section for those one. You cannot see those one altcoins section. However you will need to work on your account and make quality post before you can be accepted into those campaign.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:39:24 AM

go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 and search for bounty but most of bounty campaigns there require higher ranks and merits. with your newbie rank you won't be qualified to join and bounties there have limited slots and they have a strict requirements.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

There are companies in which payment is in BTC, but it is very difficult to get there because there are so many who want to participate. Most bounties pay for work in their own tokens, which can bring very little or no bad income to you. I would not focus on the currency in which you will be paid a reward. It is better to pay attention to the quality of the company itself.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

You can find such bounties in service section. They are rare, have higher requirements and generally pay lower for same task than token bounties.
In short it's useless and is just for people who can't wait some months for a good profit.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

Please, are their bounty programs that pay specifically in bitcoin or Etherum or in any established coins on coinmarketcap?

I need replies to this 

If you are looking for bitcoin and ethreum you must be in higher rank and then you have to go with the signature campaign on services section bro.
There is a bounty recently opened by Yahoo62278 and payment would be in byteball.
This coin is already listed on bitrex and cryptopia. This is presently worth for 200 USD per each coin.
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

Yes there are many bounty that pay in bitcoin

Not agree. I saw a very little amount of bounty campaigns which pay in bitcoin or ethereum. And usually those campaigns don't pay or have a strict amount of participants
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

I need replies to this 
you can follow bounty campaign in the bounty. there is some coin including bitcoin, which will be distributed after the bounty is finished. that's where you can choose a good bounty and get paid a good price. the bounty can also be used for promotion.
drofroLinden

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

You can find such bounties in service section.  They often pay much lower than paid in altcoins here.

And they requires much more higher than altcoin section. It is not for newbies. Good luck.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

There were bounties that pay bitcoin but you must be in higher rank, since you are a newbie getting even tokens is hard to achieve so better rank up first earn many activity through posting quality posts and earned merits so you can have a higher rank,, but it takes  4 months to achieve that. Earning merits is so hard dude especiually for newbies, who doesnt have much knowledge on crypto.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

Well I do not know guys Grin

Companies write dollars, then bitcoins, and eventually give tokens that do not cost anything.
But this is the equivalent type)

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

I need replies to this 

to get altcoin, you can follow some bounty programs that can search in this forum as well, but you also have to do research before you join in some bounty program, so you do not work in vain to promote product from their project
Hernandez44

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

so many bouty that give you rewards in some case btc  but most of them are eth based erc20 system. it depends on bounty system and the whole process its not a fixed varry just .
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

Yes there are many bounty that pay in bitcoin and you can actually visit the services section for those one. You cannot see those one altcoins section. However you will need to work on your account and make quality post before you can be accepted into those campaign. I think there are few campaign that pay in ethereum and those are also not reliable as I have joined some of them and they hardly pay.

I ever read about that campaign which pay in weekly basis but the reward is not good.
If we join with bounty give us the token the  reward is higher. It because the token price can go higher again.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

Few bounties are paid in bitcoin, almost are paid in tokens. It is much to complict many rules they implement like post in quality, no spam post.  For you as a newbie you must be rank up first before joining a bounties.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

there, and that you can search on bounty board. but I think, there is not much you can do right now. especially with your low ratings. and most likely, you do not have the knowledge and skills to be able to earn a salary from bitcoin.
know, there is nothing easy to bring in income as you expect. indispensable process and of course knowledge.

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

Bounty program in this forum there are 3 payments through Bitcoin, dollars and tokens from the running project, so just want to choose which one.
for Bitcoin payment and dollars we can receive every week directly to our wallet.
And for altcoin we usually get paid from the tokens they have and the pay is also long usually 30 days after ICO is done.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

I need replies to this 
Why do you exactly need bitcoin or etherum, earn coins/tokens of specific projects and then trade them/exchange on specific exchange platform to ETH/BTC, that's the way everybody is doing.  

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: