Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:34:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best ICO in the market with lowest risk.  (Read 222 times)
novabrowsernews (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

Hi Everyone!

Can you please suggest me the best ICO in the market with lowest risk.

Thanks
Josh Batsman
majest3

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

If you were to listen to Tone Vays, he would tell you that they are all scams and they should all be put in Jail; for security fraud.
Me l do think there are some decent ones out there, just a matter of doing your own research

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

Hi Everyone!

Thanks
Josh Batsman

Every ICO includes risk, because all of them are some kind of start ups, and before investing you should realize this fact. But there are some projects which in my opinion are good ideas and have more chances for success, check out for them here:

https://icoguide.com/en/ico/ambit
https://icoguide.com/en/ico/etheal
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

To buy ico sometimes it takes a lot of consideration with the success in the market later, you need to buy a bestselling ico and also have a lot of research on development programs.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

If you want to get into an investment with the lowest risk, then go get a job  Grin Grin Grin
There is no safest ICOs or even investment instrument with such low risk, you need to describe more about how much risk you're willing to put. Even bitcoin is a high risk investment and its even safer than most ICOs out there, so why do you want to invest in an ICO rather than invest in bitcoin??
Alone055

Activity: 1092
Merit: 217

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

This is why I think there should be restrictions on creating new threads for some account levels, outside some particular boards. Is this really a post worth being placed in Bitcoin Discussion?  Huh
If there were restrictions, this guy (who may not know the right board for his post) wouldn't be able to start this discussion in this board which is totally inappropriate.
Something has to be done for this, seriously. And soon enough.

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

If you want to get into an investment with the lowest risk, then go get a job  Grin Grin Grin
There is no safest ICOs or even investment instrument with such low risk, you need to describe more about how much risk you're willing to put. Even bitcoin is a high risk investment and its even safer than most ICOs out there, so why do you want to invest in an ICO rather than invest in bitcoin??
I do not understand, you want to say that investing in bitcoin has no risks? I don't agree with it. But more risky investments than ICO, I really don't know. This business is not for beginners. I participated in only one ICO. This is a good company. I don't sell their tokens. The team is trying to develop its project. If I earn going to be okay. But if they go broke I won't regret it because I know they're not scammers and there's a risk of ruin in any business.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

Hi Everyone!

Thanks
Josh Batsman

There is nothing in this world which carries zero risk and such investment plan would be miracle. Well, talking about the ICO, you dont ask for low risk ICO but you ask for the legit ICO that may be present out there. Its simple that whenever the ICO is formed it is formed with various visions and you can literally tell from the ICO roadmaps, white paper etc documents that the ICO is risky to invest or not or more/less whether it is legit or not.

That was important to discuss before suggesting the ICO because many times personal instinct is also important to predict about the whole scenario.
#1 Sociall
#2 Jibrel Network
#3 InsurePal (This one is hot and everyone knows what happened at the time of ICO sale)
#4 DIW Token (Most recent and carries good value per token)
#5 Byteball (Already hit the exchanger, old project but worth investing for long terms)
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

All ICO is a huge risk. Which ICO will be profitable is also not known to anyone reliably. Use sites with a rating and choose which ones are best for you.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

I steer clear of ICOs as a rule. The only ICO I've gotten involved in is EOS. 99% ICOs are either ill-conceived or a scam.
fredemar12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

All of them have the right to make mistakes. It's like starting a business. Therefore, investing in ICO is a risk. But there are very good platforms that I will put in anyway. Because I believe! and already learned a lot about them, for example TokenGo. I advise;)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

All ICO projects are highly risky. Especially in the current difficult situation, when all the crypto market is going down.
Many tokens are trading below their nominal value at the moment. At the same time, I think the project RedBux is waiting for success.
It plans to occupy an "adults" niche , which is always in great demand.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

Hi Everyone!

Thanks
Josh Batsman

There are no ICO in the market that has a low risk. Almost everything has a risk and it is really hard to determine which of them would be prosperous or would end up closing without even going inside the exchanges. Also there are numerous scam ICOS being made and probably there are syndicates behind those ICOS who are actually creating many coins for the purpose of getting profit itself. Then after hitting the exchanges they will dump all of their coin and will launch another ICO.  Though there are many honest dev but the problem is that they have low sales and they had a problem of getting inside an exchange since the fee are very high and  it is very difficult to get into an exchange.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

I suggest that you focus on CARDSTACK, your attention to the ICO project, the real technology then CARDSTACK is a good choice, because CARDSTACK this project is open source, it intends to build a distributed software ecosystem.

-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

Hi Everyone!

Thanks
Josh Batsman

If someone here gives you an advice, you can be sure that it is not for "free". Probably if someone suggest something is because they partecipated already in the ico, or cause they earn with bounties.
Honestly, all ico are risky, and you should listen no one. Just make a list and make your own researches.
Usually, less risk, less rewards by the way..

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Frideric

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

BABB. (Bank Account Based Blockchain)
it is focused primarily on smartphones in the form of a mobile application;blockchain technology is used as a basis, or rather, Ethereum smart contracts;it is a full - fledged portal between crypto-financial institutions and the sphere of traditional money.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

Hi,

Are you really ready to listen to anyone's advice?

People have their own reasons to say that such ICO is the best. So you should actually make your own decision.

And, other option: mitigating risks buying several ICOs. Maybe not the most efficient way but the safest I guess...

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

there is no such thing called lowest risk ICO investment, there are not even low risk ones out there.
when you think about investing in an ICO you are already thinking about taking a very HUGE risk as it is. since ICOs are completely unpredictable, it becomes impossible to have any with a low risk. think of it as a gamble, like a dice game which you are rolling the dice with 90% chance of losing. but the winning amount is not as big.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

I started investing in ICO in January, to be honest only two projects made a profit out of ten, some tokens are still frozen(
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

I can not analyze which coin has a lowest risk. All coins I think have the same risk. Maybe you should analyze it or try it first in order to understand which coin has the lowest risk.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: