Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT BEST ALTCOIN TO INVEST THAT HAS A POTENTIAL PROFIT IN 2018  (Read 540 times)
Christtim

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

Marinecoin Ocean Coin is a community project. The label of this project is (MTC). When you join the community and complete a free ICO campaign request on the forum. This is a free event. Each participating community has 450,000 MTC members and promotes Marinecoin to everyone around the world.You must publish 5 articles on Bitcoin (BCT) and social networking sites. This helps people understand Marinecoin.Marinecoin has developed a unique wallet for MTC owners to save it. You can use your wallet online or wallet on your computer. If you use a wallet, you can download it on Windows, MAC.Join us at https://marineco.inPayment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot -your good friendIf you want to receive your product, please click on the following link and join the free ICO: https://marineco.com. Some other Marinecoin information I found. MTC Series: 9.762. MTC.Max MTC provides a hard limit: 9,999,999,999 MTC. No inflation. Bandwidth savings: 262.800 MTCI am excited about the speed of the currency trading. Wow. This will be an interesting project and will become a strong currency in 2018The project is effective, free, and strong on the internet. In particular, they have excellent advertising strategies.Just sign up and get 450,000 FREE Marinecoins products - MTC.. Link: https://marineco.in/ico Get free MTC code 450000. Don’t miss this opportunity. I am very happy to participate in it. I also believe in you and let marine life grow together.see you!
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

In my humble opinion, I would still go with ethereum since this has been widely use in the crypto market transactions other than bitcoin. The second option coin which I think has a good potential for investing is Verge coin because despite of the dips, It still manage to strive and continue to increase. Once you are done with buying altcoins, just leave it for sometime for this will make a promising growth sooner.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

Sofar the best altcoin for 2018 is arcblock though its up to you whether to invest or not.... Also keep an eye on bitwhite rebel and equaltoken as well next is also there
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

In the previous year of 2017, I have noticed some altcoin that is not popular, and I have just ignored it. But when the month of december came, I blame myself for not buying that coin that gain the price of almost 10x its original value. Now in 2018, I want to make a change, I am not following my last strategy that leads blaming myself. Guys, may I ask a favor? what is best altcoin to invest that has a possible gain before year 2019 enters.

I think that NEO is not just the second altcoin on the market next to Ethereum. But at the same time as experts says Neo may become the coin which will show the greatest rates of growth to the end of 2018. We will see what will be with those predictions.
ngocthai789

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

I found a really cool,Marinecoin one of a kind #ICO on #bitcointalk.org and I had to share it with y’all. The future success and failure of this coin completely depend on the community, not just a group of devs. You can see it from the way this ICO is conducted. I invite you to learn about MTC.For a brief moment in 2014, MTC was number one in market cap, followed by Bitcoin and Ripple!!A group of people from an IT department at a private school is developing core; name of the school is not disclosed.Its Github shows Bruce Wayne as the owner, which happens to the same as the ANN moderator. I would’ve liked to see more commits by different people iot time tested, but that’s okay for now.Join the community zero fees value low transaction fee high value
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

In the previous year of 2017, I have noticed some altcoin that is not popular, and I have just ignored it. But when the month of december came, I blame myself for not buying that coin that gain the price of almost 10x its original value. Now in 2018, I want to make a change, I am not following my last strategy that leads blaming myself. Guys, may I ask a favor? what is best altcoin to invest that has a possible gain before year 2019 enters.

Ethereum price now hard drop. I think, its time to buy ethereum because its have great potential in 2018. Beside ethereum, my choice on anonymity coin is ravencoin. I am believe ravencoin will take spot in 2018
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

I believe in etherum.
I still have a balance in my wallet, and that is etherum. so I keep holding it even though the current price is down. because I believe his price will rise even higher in the appeal of early 2018. believe me, the end of 2018 will be the year of etherum.
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

What you need to pay attention to is the Ethereum! This is the No. 2 cryptocurrency in the world, only bitcoin is steeper. The developer is originally from Russia (but lives in Canada) Vitalik Buterin. It is expensive, it grows quickly-on December 31, 2017 Ethereum cost $ 750, on January 10, 2018 the price soared to $1,300, now the overall correction. What is it about this project that attracts so many users?

Ether is expensive — and it can "mine" (mine) on video cards! In 2016 and 2017, Ethereum miners literally bathed in gold.

Ethereum has smart contracts-a technology that is the authoritative magazine The Economist" a new era in financial " technologies. What is it? Smart contract programming contract, for the careful observance of which is monitored not people, and two objective arbitrator — virtual machine Ethereum and blockchain technology. Where can it be applied? Wherever people need to negotiate. For example, you want to securely sell something on Amazon man from another city. A smart contract is created and the person will not receive your item until he / she transfers the money. Poor scammers, how they will divorce people, they still have to find a normal job, probably Smiley.

Prospects Ethereum very well considered a large business. Among the Ethereum partners are Microsoft, Mastercard, BP, Intel, Samsung, JP Morgan, Toyota and Cisco.
Cryptocurrency No. 1 in the world Ethereum has not yet become just because it has not yet solved two serious problems — the slow speed of transactions (20 per second — compare with 1,500 for Ripple / Stellar and 50,000 for Visa / MasterCard) and their high cost (the Commission for transfer over the network reaches 5%).
vitlk

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

Nebulas seems like a very good project. recently they launched their network, soon there will be an exchange of tokens. An excellent team of developers. Until there is no marketing and I cant project is underestimated for today.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

hi friends try to do your research on xyo network project. By bringing the technology of "The XYO Network is the world's first XY-coordinate bridge between blockchain and the real world" in my opinion, this project will be very successful this year and 2019. now ICO has been going on.
You can learn more at the website https://xyo.network/index.html

trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

If you like gambling. DeepOnion in next 3 week will have fire sales. Put some into it. If it can survive over that period, it can compare with Dash.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
crypto_chebz

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

Anyone checking out AGI - SingularityNet ?

Looks solid to me
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

Until now I still fully believe in bitcoin and ethereum. although now there is a setback that makes people panic. but everything will change again as before to make people smile and win with success
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

Anyone checking out AGI - SingularityNet ?

Looks solid to me

Solid project indeed, bought this a while ago.

Other potential coins for 2018 in my opinion:

SCS
EOS
VEN
XRB
HPB
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

You should join in multiversum ICO. This is good prpject you can see many legendary members that join its signature campaign. It is a sign that multiversum is good project. If you interested in masternode coin then I will suggest you to buy XCPO. But please join telegram group first.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

You should join in multiversum ICO. This is good prpject you can see many legendary members that join its signature campaign. It is a sign that multiversum is good project. If you interested in masternode coin then I will suggest you to buy XCPO. But please join telegram group first.

ICO would be a good option but I would suggest users to stick to bitcoin and if at all they want to go for altcoins then please never ever go for any sort of other altcoin except ethreum as most of the altcoins are almost dead by now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
mubigfan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

ETH, NEO man, After fudding period, price will increase more, I am investing it.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

ETH, NEO man, After fudding period, price will increase more, I am investing it.

Yes I have always believed in ethreum and if I would ever have to choose any other altcoin then it will.either be the NEO or else it would be Cardano as these two are dubbed as the next or the advance print of ethreum.

Am I spamming? Report me!
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Sometimes, we really cannot predict about what will happen to the value of each token. And buying altcoins is just taking your own risk for real. So much better to buy a token which is from 1 sats up to 100 sats only with atleast 0.5BTC or more  volume market daily below this volume is not a good to invest in.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

According to me, ethereum is the most promising alt which has the potential to gain huge profits in the future. Ethereum is the second most crypto right now and has a market cap of $39 billion currently. The coin provides the best platform for posting new ICOs and is also used as a token for smart applications. It has one of the best development teams behind it and has the potential to cross $1000 mark till the coming december. In 2017, the coin provided profit gains of 3700% and you can expect good amount of profit this year as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: