Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT BEST ALTCOIN TO INVEST THAT HAS A POTENTIAL PROFIT IN 2018  (Read 540 times)
pavank7

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

As far as current crypto market trend is concerned, i think MNX has potential for profit in 2018. Suppose you park $10000 worth MNX in Minexbank and at monthly rate of 12.84%, you would receive $1284/month worth MNX. So its a great deal. Read about it more here at http://www.altcointrend.com/2018/03/12/minexcoin/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

To my great regret, today there are not so many such projects as I would like, but I think that today there is still an opportunity to invest in good projects that you can find in the top10 at coinmarketcap, as well as the project sprintX, also a very promising project
BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

A good way to start is a new exchange.  You  take it from zero and you earn assets by joining bounty programs.
I'm into bitpaction.com . They have bounty and ambassador program plus multiple events and their exchange when adding new coins.
And if you hold BPS can be a good advantage in trading fees, airdrops and events.Take a look here: https://bitpaction.com/#/events/competition
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

This is the right time to purchase whatever Altcoin you wanna invest in. Just look for Altcoins you love with potential buy and hodl till market come into normal. You would be in profit by then
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Pundi x is very good! Coins are very much at the moment, the capitalization of the project is not very large.The potential of X10 - X20.

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

I think the great prospects for the INS (INS Ecosystem) coin, this coin recently on the market and during the market fall  showed good price stability, now trades at around $ 1.5. This project is very good, at the stage of ICO, it raised a hard cap
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Altcoins which will pump are altcoins which have a strong backing from the team and also the community. I recommend WAN among others, but this is merely my personal thought. You should do more research on this and any other altcoin before investing.

neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

I do not think anyone can know which altcoin is the best, that depends on a lot of factors. You can choose some coin is appreciated on some sites such as Icobench chay. =)
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

I believe this will be Ethereum! The demand for Ethereum is higher every day, so the price will also be much higher! Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future. Ethereum platform allows creating a smart contract that runs on a decentralized network and runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, fraud, censorship or any third party interface.
NEO is also one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market. compete as a trading pair similar to how ETH is accepted on most exchanges as a trading pair.

Ayuluv2001

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

BNB is cheap now - about 10$ but Binance wants to make own super-fast blockchain based on BNB. If they will release i wait for x10 in 2018 (100$ minimum)

I had to agree on BNB! The exchange is already a very successful project and I also believe BNB coin has a very very huge potential.

I did not get it when it was dirt cheap. Huge mistake
Ayuluv2001

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

I follow the method of one famous investor of the 40s. He invested small money in all stocks that cost less than a dollar. The same is with cryptocurrencies. I invest in coins from the top 100 for capitalization with a price of less than 0,5 $. In this case, one of the coins will accurately shoot and bring a rich

You are not wrong and guess what! I am doing it as well LOL

But my main reason is i do not have very huge capital but I have to work in another way around the game
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

In the previous year of 2017, I have noticed some altcoin that is not popular, and I have just ignored it. But when the month of december came, I blame myself for not buying that coin that gain the price of almost 10x its original value. Now in 2018, I want to make a change, I am not following my last strategy that leads blaming myself. Guys, may I ask a favor? what is best altcoin to invest that has a possible gain before year 2019 enters.
maybe you've got answers from friends who have told you here. I just want to make sure you do not get the wrong choice in buying altcoin. my advice Ethereum is the best choice because Ethereum price is more dominant and reliable. I myself have felt the benefits of holding Ethereum. and use your capital as best as possible, to make it safer you better divide into two buy Ethereum and bitcoin.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

Have a look at cob tokens its an undervalued gem, it represents the token of a unique zero fee exchange called cobinhood, cob holders get many benefits if you hold them on your cobinhood exchange account, also it is projected to exponentially rise in value this year due to many exciting incoming features.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

In the previous year of 2017, I have noticed some altcoin that is not popular, and I have just ignored it. But when the month of december came, I blame myself for not buying that coin that gain the price of almost 10x its original value. Now in 2018, I want to make a change, I am not following my last strategy that leads blaming myself. Guys, may I ask a favor? what is best altcoin to invest that has a possible gain before year 2019 enters.
I think that NEO is not just the second altcoin on the market next to Ethereum. But at the same time as experts says Neo may become the coin which will show the greatest rates of growth to the end of 2018. We will see what will be with those predictions.

I also believe that these projects are the better ones. I try not to pay attention to the price of these coins. With time, they will prove everybody that they are great. My choice is NEO and Ethereum, Stellar and Cardano.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

I have some tokens which i do  prefer to hold right now because you do believed from these projectst that might tru because the workd name yet,for example credits which has 70% gains from the bottom,is a good number but now it is possible your news will be compromised as soon l have my  metamask installed theres no one can get my malwares who attacked mew.

CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Most of them are probably scam but for sure some of them have potential. You can also participate in airdrops, so you can "invest" withot risking your money. I participatet in the Marinecoin Airdrop a few weeks ago and I got 450000 MTC which is now worth about 50 Bucks. Their Airdrop is still going on but they changed it a bit. You can now claim 20000 MTC every day as long as there are MTC left.I am pretty sure that it will become more profitable in the nearer future since it really has potential: a dev-less, community based coin with zero fees. It is time tested, is a machine to machine system and works with artificial intelligence. Can also become great with iot.

I  think etheruem alt has a potential to grow they are upgrading thier systems and pours much capital of the business it's good invest and Bitcoin may still hold .
hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

The promising Altcoin in 2018 is Ethereum (ETH) and was once proven in 2017 that the basis of why I recommend it now is slowly proving price moves up, and it will benefit you.

oriz345

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:46:16 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

The best altcoin for me to invest in is Ethereum. Despite the fact that its price is so low right now, it will surely rise again just like it did last December 2017  because there so many projects that are using Ethereum platform. So start investing now, buy as much as you can and wait for the price to rise up again then sell it to gain profits.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

There is no potential that dominates this year on crypto. all the coins fall and even provides a loss up to the current position. everything is indeed rising but not return results that match your expectations. The 2018 year be a year of bad investments and even many who choose to go off on a steadily decreasing value.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████