Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Bitcoin Conference Berlin on April 4th  (Read 122 times)
coinpediaJordan (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Germany is one of the largest European platforms, where members of the global crypto community will be able to find business partners, present their products, and exchange accumulated experience. The event will feature major global investors searching for promising projects.

Get Detail info here: Blockchain Bitcoin Conference Berlin on April 4th

Sergey190785

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

I think this conference will give the next dynamics of growth to all crypto-currencies. Great idea. I'm looking forward to growth

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Germany is one of the largest European platforms, where members of the global crypto community will be able to find business partners, present their products, and exchange accumulated experience. The event will feature major global investors searching for promising projects.

Get Detail info here: Blockchain Bitcoin Conference Berlin on April 4th

Thank you very much for this information. Unfortunately It is a bit too late for me to get there now, but I can stay tuned so as to manage to go there next time. And BTW I love Berlin!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

Great news. Sometimes it’s tough for few people to find appropriate business partners virtually. So, this will be highly beneficial for many investors and even for newbies to have helpful knowledge, to invest or to find partners. Conferences like this prove how obvious cryptocurrency is.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

I think this conference will give the next dynamics of growth to all crypto-currencies. Sometimes it’s tough for few people to find appropriate business partners virtually. So, this will be highly beneficial for many investors and even for newbies to have helpful knowledge, to invest or to find partners. On April 4, Berlin will host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Germany, an event of Smile-Expo company that created a network of blockchain events in 20 countries throughout the world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: