Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 05:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gibraltar: ‘200’ ICOs Waiting To Launch On New Blockchain Exchange  (Read 90 times)
Goozzi (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

Gibraltar has already attracted “200” prospective ICOs ahead of the planned launch of its Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX), an official announced March 20.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/gibraltar-200-icos-waiting-to-launch-on-new-blockchain-exchange-managing-director-claims
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Gibraltar is really doing great. I will call this is a self regulation.
they are going to filter out the scammy ICO projects and launch the legit ones. Fantastic!
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

Gibraltar seems to be very friendly to ICO.
I think this is a place where tax revenues have increased dramatically because of encouraging blockchains and cryptocurrency markets.

macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

There are a lot of good ICOs who prefer to do their activities in Gibraltar. I think that Gibraltar have a lots of benefits for the companies.

Diabolov

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

The following advantages can be assessed: Wink

Accessibility: the gateway is backed by the Gibraltar state leadership base (the Distributed Ledger principle is supported);

Transparency: stimulates active cooperation between people. Service efforts will provide the developers with a promising future;

Security: based on consensus and trust, the GBX listing seeks to further flourish the community. Protection of participants' rights will be possible due to effective practices, competent management, as well as AML / KYC. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: