Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Orion Token - "Circle of Prosperity" lending platform - ICO  (Read 3999 times)
vacik1977

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

Orion Token is a great project and has many expectations, there are a lot of comments on this project, it looks like this project is very good ... and it will bring a lot of good success, I am very proud of being an ORN owner in this community. Wishing the project to proceed well and successfully.
Mithun123

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

The token's will good sources in airdrop and good project and also have interest token
Token is a great project and has many expectations, there are a lot of comments on this project, it looks like this project is very good
M1982

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

Very interesting project!
ORION Investing, lending and trading solutions for ordinary people.
I'm happy to join your team of professionals!
morsalinhosan

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

so good project 60% of all token of ico are sold in few days love it so much
timmeyh

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

Joining as I type this… Seriously, what a great project that you have here, guys. Amazing work all around… Lending platform that people can trust? I though stuff like that was only possible in science fiction novels.
ritchel90

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

hello dev.. do you still have airdrop or bounty of this ORION TOKEN?
Sacrebit

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

Does your token carry any functional load for your system or is it purely symbolic?
nguyenthuanam

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

Only 2 days left for PRE-ICO. ORN price in Pre-ICO 0,30$. Don`t miss the best ORN price ever!
OrionToken (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

[Forwarded from Orion Token Telegram Channel]
Welcome all new members and hello to all current supporters of Orion! Thank you for your patience!💛

Although you haven`t heard from us in few weeks, we were working on internal exchange and lending developing. Great news are in few weeks from now ( 2 or 3 maybe before) we will be launching both internal exchange and lending contracts. Both are financed from our own funds which large part was earned with our Orion Alpha AI trading on exchanges.
Since we own most of the ORN tokens there will be thresholds on sell orders of ORN. What does that  mean is that ORN will be sold by us only when price reaches certain threshold. In this way all investors can be sure that the price will only GO UP!
💛There is also a unique OPER rule on daily interest which says: "From lending daily interest 30% goes to reinvest, 30% to Barter Wallet Reserve, 40% is FREE to do whatever user wants.

We will also implement other tokens onto our exchange and create Pairs to ORN/ token, BTC/ token, ETH/ token. If you have a project that needs support, send us your listing request on this form :https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/cNprdFoBjckkY1ai1

💛Having this in mind we want to encourage you to continue to spread the word about Orion Exchange and Orion Project with "Circle of Prosperity" as the core business. Exact date of launch will be announced very soon. Starting internal Exchange price will be at 0.00020 ETH and it only goes up.💛 Just NOW! Confirmed today by our devs, the estimate launch of both, internal ex. and lending is around 6th July!

Please do contact us through Telegram support with Q&A and any assistance you might need: @oriontokenmanagement (https://t.me/oriontokenmanagement)

Keep moving forward with us!

Orion Team
OrionToken (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

Exciting news! you can check the lending platform built on your dashboard! Not finished yet! Still in progress! Very exciting and simple to use. Looking forward to internal exchange very soon.

Orion Team
coin10

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

unlock my account, please admin. So that I can participate in the loan plan. I can not log in.
My username: orio1000
Email on oriontoken.com is: vijo1000@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: