Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear is trapped  (Read 4405 times)
zeroday (OP)
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:02:05 PM

Thank you bears for some cheap coins. I need it more than you.
Hope you are now happy with your fiat. Now go and buy extra Big Mac with your "profit".

Ivanhoe

Activity: 841

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:11:23 PM

I feel sorry for some of them, those who were trapped in their emotions. Good learning opportunity though. The ones who were shouting all over the board deserve this however.
NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:12:34 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 01:39:55 PM by NamelessOne

Hope you are now happy with your fiat. Now go and buy extra Big Mac with your "profit".

I certainly hope those Big Macs taste good. I was amused today to wake up and find the price at the exact place it was when I woke up yesterday. Would have been fun to try to sell high and buy low on this one but I seriously needed that sleep. In the meantime this is a healthy correction.
Luzio

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:25:38 PM

No reason at all to get all butthurt about it. It is all fair. Some people want profit in usd, others in bitcoin. If you bought at 80 and sold at 230, you made a good profit, good to them, with which you can do lot's of cool things, yolo. I am traveling around the world thanks to profit on Bitcoins, instead of working. So thank you for the profit bulls, keep buying  Smiley
SheHadMANHands
Legendary

Activity: 1168

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:30:31 PM

I no!!!!  We're all the way back to .... where we were 24 hrs ago !!!     Sell sell sell !!!!

The great bubble of our time!
Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:40:19 PM

I certainly hope those Big Macs taste good. I was amused today to wake up and find the price at the exact place it was when I woke up yesterday. Would have been fun to try to sell high and buy low on this one but I seriously needed that sleep. I the meantime this is a healthy correction.

yeah. and i got to sleep exactly 2h before the drop Cheesy
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:44:54 PM

I certainly hope those Big Macs taste good. I was amused today to wake up and find the price at the exact place it was when I woke up yesterday. Would have been fun to try to sell high and buy low on this one but I seriously needed that sleep. I the meantime this is a healthy correction.

Cheesy hehe, me too, missed the whole thing  Roll Eyes

zeroday (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:51:52 PM

But $195 is still pretty cheap now. Probably we won't see any lower in the future.
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:57:34 PM

With a parabolic rise we still need a correction... no bear trapp give it time...

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:59:49 PM

Translation: I bought above 200 and i shit my pants.  Lips sealed

NamelessOne
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:04:17 PM

Yeah same! Two hours, lol. I woke up an hour later and checked the price, still at 230. Wake up in the morning... different story lol.
mccorvic

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:13:47 PM

Translation: I bought above 200 and i shit my pants.  Lips sealed

Me thinks you need to do some work on your translating skillz.

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:23:43 PM

No reason at all to get all butthurt about it. It is all fair. Some people want profit in usd, others in bitcoin. If you bought at 80 and sold at 230, you made a good profit, good to them, with which you can do lot's of cool things, yolo. I am traveling around the world thanks to profit on Bitcoins, instead of working. So thank you for the profit bulls, keep buying  Smiley

it's not fair. If someone wants to take profit, then they can just list their bitcoins for sale and earn more money than just dumping them. The only reason people are doing this is to cause panic and grab as much cheaper bitcoins as they can. But people have to grow up.

You know hundreds years ago Mayans was chopping people heads off and they also was thinking that its OK. Now we see it somehow differently. When people will grow up, they will understand that speculating is also wrong because there are winners and losers. Volatile price scares most investors off from bitcoin. If people would not speculate that much everyone would earn more, and everyone who invested would be more happy and calm and could focus on more constructive things to do than watching price for 24h/day.
 Only by cooperating we can have all people winning and this humanity should understand and start consider as normal behaviour. The sooner the better for all.

Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 02:24:22 PM

We needed this correction
zeroday (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:38:37 PM

Hurry up. The opportunity for cheap coins is now fading out.
dopamine

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:39:00 PM

Correction is not done imo above 215 wont hold...

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
NamelessOne
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:44:00 PM

Correction is not done imo above 215 wont hold...
No need for it to rise back that fast again anyway. Already being back at 214 is a decent feat. It may just consolidate around here to 200 range for a bit. We will see.
Ipsum

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:14:43 PM

it's not fair. If someone wants to take profit, then they can just list their bitcoins for sale and earn more money than just dumping them. The only reason people are doing this is to cause panic and grab as much cheaper bitcoins as they can. But people have to grow up.

Listing their bitcoins for sale is exactly what one does in order to dump them.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:27:34 PM

Listing their bitcoins for sale is exactly what one does in order to dump them.

He is obviously differentiating between a limit and a market order
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:00:28 PM

You know hundreds years ago Mayans was chopping people heads off and they also was thinking that its OK. Now we see it somehow differently. When people will grow up, they will understand that speculating is also wrong because there are winners and losers. Volatile price scares most investors off from bitcoin. If people would not speculate that much everyone would earn more, and everyone who invested would be more happy and calm and could focus on more constructive things to do than watching price for 24h/day.
 Only by cooperating we can have all people winning and this humanity should understand and start consider as normal behaviour. The sooner the better for all.

And what pray tell is wrong with having winners and losers? The losers are not innocent victims, they know what game they're playing.

This is how markets work, son.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: