Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btc blockchain adress question  (Read 100 times)
ZergShadow (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/e68c041ea0e397cbad9365ea6f7ce656c8569183d4d0759c45a01a87dedd6c88

i have sent 0.0315 btc to 3MCvfVW1SRuX26G7JaL225ZNabZ6xxAbVK
You can see it in Tx id
3MCvfVW1SRuX26G7JaL225ZNabZ6xxAbVK 0.03158333 BTC

I have sent them from huobi exchange and receiver of this 0.0315 btc want to see my btc adress in txid but in that 16 btc adresses of this txid no my deposit adress on Huobi exchange.
What btc adress i must use  if i want it to appear in txid senders or i cant do that and receiver never know senders adress and they want from me unreal thing?
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5033

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/e68c041ea0e397cbad9365ea6f7ce656c8569183d4d0759c45a01a87dedd6c88

i have sent 0.0315 btc to 3MCvfVW1SRuX26G7JaL225ZNabZ6xxAbVK
You can see it in Tx id
3MCvfVW1SRuX26G7JaL225ZNabZ6xxAbVK 0.03158333 BTC

I have sent them from huobi exchange and receiver of this 0.0315 btc want to see my btc adress in txid but in that 16 btc adresses of this txid no my deposit adress on Huobi exchange.
What btc adress i must use  if i want it to appear in txid senders or i cant do that and receiver never know senders adress and they want from me unreal thing?

It's very hard to understand your question... However, i seem to distill the following question from your post:

I use the huobi exchange, made a deposit address, deposited BTC... I then used my exchange wallet to fund somebody else's wallet (in other words: i used my exchange wallet to pay a bill). This other person (the receiver) is now asking to proof i was the one funding his address by proving i own the address whose unspent output was used to create the funding transaction that payed him/her.

IF i was correct at guessing your question: Looking at that txid i can only conclude this is impossible. This exchange seems to be using a hot wallet, and seems to be combining withdrawals into one big transaction (potentially to save on fees, or to protect their user's privacy). Since they are using a hot wallet, in most cases there will be no link between your deposit address and the sending addresses seen in your transaction....
I'm only making an educated guess tough... I have never used the huobi exchange, but i think i'm more or less correct with my assessement.

In hindsight: never use an exchange or online wallet to store your funds or make payments. If you're not the only one in controll of your private keys, you're not the only one in controll of your funds. If the exchange goes bancrupt, gets hacked, turns scam,... You stand to lose EVERYTHING... And since you don't own any private keys (nor have access to them), it's impossible to prove anything at this point. Not to make you feel bad, but the person you payed is asking a legitimate question that could easily have been answered if you were using a real wallet. In this case, you would have been able to sign a message with one of the addresses and proof without a shadow of doubt you were the owner of the unspent outputs used to pay the bill.... But that's all hindsight now, learn from the experience...

Your best bet would be to foreward this question to the huobi customer support and hope that they'll help you by signing a message for one of the addresses shown in that transaction.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

I have checked the transaction ID and I eventually saw that you have successfully sent sent 0.0315 btc to 3MCvfVW1SRuX26G7JaL225ZNabZ6xxAbVK . If it is visible in the TXID then that is good enough evidence that you have successfully sent that btc to that address. As long as you have the txid and the withdrawal confirmation and the withdrawal history then it is already a good evidence that you sent the btc. But next time make sure to send it to your own address before sending it to any address that way you can easily trace your transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: