Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:56:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Etherium?  (Read 569 times)
crypto4doc

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.

I only have Bitcoin and I think only Bitcoin is the right crypto to invest in it. The reasons are many and they are simple.

Bitcoin has more upside potential
Bitcoin is more widely accepted than Ethereum in many different sites and online stores
Bitcoin is more supported by the crypto community in general
Bitcoin has a limit of 21 million coins while Ethereum has unlimited supply.
Bitcoin has a limit of 21 million and ethereum unlimited, this needs to be debated and more points for and which is better future , experts need to throw light on this.
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

I only have a few Ethereum and I think now is not the best time for all cryptocurrencies. While no one knows what the consequences will be due to the ban on ICO in Google, the ban on advertising in Facebook and Twitter. Options development a bit. Other courses, cryptocurrency will grow or go down. There's a lot of bad news on all sides. For this reason, to sell or buy has a lot of risks. Although there is information that large investors began to buy a lot of cryptocurrency. Perhaps you should look at other coins or tokens that have good growth potential.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

choose ETH. Because ETH price is still cheap. about $ 570. Buy it as much as possible and keep it for some time. You will never be disappointed
Mobius88

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.

In December 2015, a single Bitcoin was worth somewhere around $440, while the same Bitcoin was worth $2600 when I first wrote this article in July 2017 and was worth $9,500 when I updated this article in 29th of November 2017 and now is worth $9,482. Today Bitcoin was between $8,000 – $9,400 a usual fluctuation I would say.

Keep in mind that attempting to offer a short term prediction for the price of Ether is a difficult endeavor. For starters, the price of a single Ether is so volatile that it can lose 25% of its value in one day, only to regain it in the next. The most recent example is, 150 days ago was a bit under $300 and now is $730. But there was a lot of volatility in the last three months with Ethereum going to as low as $550 and back to $770, and even at $1,440 in early January 2018 and now at $730.Ethereum was started 2014 – drain technical analysis from any potency it might have in making Ethereum price predictions for 2018. Rendering any forecast suspicious at best. Therefore, all the following predictions take a long-term look at things.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

For me both are good for investments both in the long run and short term, but I still prefer to invest in bitcoin because for me more quickly gain profit, and for me entheteum is also good because ethereum travel is also still long and also good. for long-term investments.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Since everyone is coordinated on Bitcoin, there is a stronger incentive to invest in building up more infrastructure around Bitcoin than alternatives. Block-chain was launched simultaneously with its first application and a financial one-Bitcoin. The two are joined at the hip in mind and thought but they are not the same. Ethereum is the first contender to tackle an alternative use for blockchain in the form of transactions and smart contracts.All those new alt coins developed to ‘fix’ problems with Bitcoin and Ethereum will die. I choose Bitcoin.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

Just hodl both cryptos, nobody know what will be cost more Wink
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

For long-term investments, I recommend you to use bitcoin. This coin has a limited amount and is therefore protected from inflation. Et has no limits and therefore in the future this coin will be subject to inflation. bitcoin is king in crypto, ethereum is worth second, both coins have potential and will be very valuable in the future, There is no doubt that BTC long-term investment choice! so i will choose btc, all back to you will choose eth or btc.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

Since everyone is coordinated on Bitcoin, there is a stronger incentive to invest in building up more infrastructure around Bitcoin than alternatives. Block-chain was launched simultaneously with its first application and a financial one-Bitcoin. The two are joined at the hip in mind and thought but they are not the same. Ethereum is the first contender to tackle an alternative use for blockchain in the form of transactions and smart contracts.All those new alt coins developed to ‘fix’ problems with Bitcoin and Ethereum will die. I choose Bitcoin.

I also choose Bitcoin among two cryptocurrency because bitcoin is very known to investor and it has a big market cap over Etherium. The risk of investing your hard earned money in Bitcoin is very minimal compare to others.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

Bitcoin is the most use able cryptocurrency. There are no option to compare bitcoin, with other currency. The other site Etherium is simple currency. We should not compare bitcoin with Etherium. Because bitcoin is the king of all coin. People actually  believe bitcoin.
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

Bitcoin because it control the market
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

I choose ethereum, because I think ethereum is more worthy to be an investment.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

IMO, BTC and ETH are strong coins. If you can’t decide, then invest in both. It is also good to diversify your portfolio.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

If you already have both, why not just continue and buy more, better to split your investment so just in case progress will be delayed for one of those
coins then you still have the other one to move forward, I'm positive that both coins will deliver for long term goal, bitcoin already gain the popularity
while Etherium is in the process of being recognized as well, holding both coins will bring a lots success in terms of financial aspects.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:56:42 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum is too impossible to beat bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin is a mother of all coin, when bitcoin down all coin will down too. You can see a few month ago when all crypto down, that because Bitcoin down. And if Bitcoin go up, all coin will follow bitcoin too.
Because of this I says that so impossible.
And bitcoin have many big investors behind and have big community, Little supply and many demand, if we see from the total supply of Ethereum, that so far different, Ethereum have much supply.
And this is not about the price, I have see a coin more expensive than bitcoin out there, but isn't famous like bitcoin and bitcoin still be the #1 for us.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:32:27 AM

I do think that Bitcoin is way better than etherium although both Btc and eth are good cryptos to invest with. Bitcoin has a larger community which I think its biggest advantage that highly affect the demand in the market. Most of the cryptos' market price are only dependent with the demand in the market. So if the demand on a certain crypto is high, surely it will have an expensive market value just like in Bitcoin whereas its market value is increasing continuously for a long run.

I totally agree with you, the market demand will determine which one will be able to keep growing, but maybe now Bitcoin will keep growing because everyone has started to believe in Bitcoin.
as we know that many of the people already know Bitcoin long ago. so their level of confidence in Bitcoin can be said to be much higher than that of other coins. I'm surprised Bitcoin is better than Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:37:53 AM

My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.

You should listen both your heart and brain. If you have both coins, and willing to hodl for a long time, Hodl both. Problem solved.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:57:11 AM

Both are the best coin in Crypto, but etehereum will not overcome btc. It is quite impossible ethereum take over btc because btc is the king. Now days ethereum is getting high significantly and I believe it will reach the highest value in mid of this year.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

Most likely the suggestion will be Bitcoin because it already build a foundation of trust with the people as an promising investment in which you can see in the market the fast moving trend compare to Ethereum this is simply because no matter how many ethereum you will keep still in the end it will be traded for Bitcoin for fiat.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:15:38 AM

bitcoin is king in crypto, ethereum is second in value, both coin has potential and will be of great value in the future, so i buy both
indeed for the potential of these two coins including the highest among the others. many people are confused to choose it. but I also see from the level of trust of many people who believe more about Bitcoin. so I decided to choose Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: