Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Etherium?  (Read 565 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:24:55 AM

bitcoin is king in crypto, ethereum is second in value, both coin has potential and will be of great value in the future, so i buy both
indeed for the potential of these two coins including the highest among the others. many people are confused to choose it. but I also see from the level of trust of many people who believe more about Bitcoin. so I decided to choose Bitcoin.
Any of the two could bring you profit, bitcoin is more valuable now because it's more popular but there is a hope in the future
that ETH might be the number 1, if that will happen, it could bring you a lot of profit if you will invest now.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:25:15 AM

No one can to predict 100% accurate about this future of cryptocurrency, but Bitcoin and Ethereum still become most popular crypto so buy and hold both is good idea to make money, and will more better to split in to option i mean use each 50% for long term investment and other 50% for trading, in high fluctuacion of market we can make more profit,  just learn some strategy for that

monmoni

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:39:08 AM

better to stick onto both of them, they both are a good investment and the price won't get down. Even finally ethereum could replace bitcoin but bitcoin will still remain in the top three.
waton gayeng

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:01:53 AM

Bitcoin long term investments remain the best  along the rise of digital currency. so confidence in long-them investment. i think Bitcoin is better.
Nechesov

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

Bitcoin - it's first and top currency and bounded 21M coins, but slow and high cost transaction.

Ethereum - more fast and cheap, but have unbouded total coins.

No we create new currency Delta. 4000M coins + smart contracts(verifyed) + multi blockchain.

Our site: http://delta.money

Telegram channel: @deltacoin

I think Delta is better than slow Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

if I prefer bitcoin value of the coin larger, because I thought the monetary value metal etherium still under bitcoin.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:36:26 AM

If we wonder that we can destroy the first crypto currency Bitcoin, we can distinguish three groups of attacks: 1. Sent to slow the spread of bitcoin. 2.Destined to destroy the infrastructure of bitcoin. 3.These are aimed at slowing the development of bitcoin.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:45 AM

I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.
These two coins are great for long-term investments, I suggest you keep these two coins. if you have both these coins will give you many benefits in the future
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:04:07 AM

bitcoin is king in crypto, ethereum is second in value, both coin has potential and will be of great value in the future, so i buy both
indeed Bitcoin became king of the coins. Bitcoin has a high increment potential and a high level of interest. already many people who give their trust in Bitcoin. so this gives me the confidence to choose Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Soloking

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

ETH will soon be replace by other public chain with smart contract, but bitcoin will never be replaced.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

Thinking that good and choices you are very was right if bought them but I now don’t have enough capital in buying bitcoin because the price of her still too expensive although the market price now again down and I just afford to buy ethereum because the price of her still affordable, therefore I more pick ethereum.
ciplut

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

bitcoin is a major benchmark of altcoin, ethereum altcoin and its presence after bitcoin. I think if you want more long-term investments to bitcoin because bitcoin can already be used in various online sales systems but some of these coins have decreased in price because of the many negative issues about bitcoin and altcoin, if you are sure for long-term investments then do not too hesitant to start
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.
I always choose Bitcoin from the other coin. it makes me a little bored. because I use Bitcoin for a long time. and I also see Ethereum pretty good to have. so I decided to try Ethereum.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

actually there is not comparison between the two,bitcoin was primary crypto currency which was taken as virtual payment system ,it is the most popular crypto and widely used for payment,while ethereum was developed to become platform with smart contract to provide base for new upcoming project to host their ico and use the blockchain technology to develop dapps. .both are different and unique of their kind.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

I think both bitcoin and ETH have a fluctuating, promising and profitable value that we can get. and also good for long-term investment. so I am also confused if in order to choose because both good for the future.

Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:15:41 AM

although Ethereum has increased and continues to go up. I am still faithful to Bitcoin. because I have long been my dream and continue to give me many benefits by investing and trading.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

I choose to invest bitcoin because bitcoin for now is a low price. buy nad hold sell for the future pump price.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

Your'e right!
But, you can change anything if you choose both because both sides can be help to you if you invest and I think eth can be compete with bitcoin someday but cannot surpassed btc so probably both sides are good in terms of investing.
RudolfHes

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

Bitcoin has already become obsolete as a technology. And only because he is the first of the Crypto-currency, on him there is still such a big price. ETH is constantly evolving and improving its performance. Well, it will win the fastest as always.

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

Yeah i will agree with you my friend bitcoin is a king and i will say ethereum is a right hand because of its truly value to make us evolve in our life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: