Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Etherium?  (Read 569 times)
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

I have both and I chose both. Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best crypto at this time and provides me with benefits in long-term investments.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.

Both bitcoin and ethereum are suitable for long term investment, and promise to bring a lot of profits to investors. In recent days, the cryptocurrency market fell sharply, bitcoin and ethereum prices fell to very low levels, bitcoin is available now at $ 6570 and ethereum is currently priced at $ 366, which is great for us to buy more  bitcoin and ethereum. I would choose to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin will bring me more profit. If ethereum wants to beat bitcoin then it will take a lot of time.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Jr family

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.
Ethereum I continue to monitor its development. but these few weeks continue to show a decline. I'm a little worried, and I do not want Ethereum anymore. I will be back with Bitcoin.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum are two coin of high safety and profitability. We will not have the exact answer as to which investment is more lucrative. By market as a graph, at the up there will be a down time. So, to do business in the cryptocurrency market, we need to analyze and take the opportunity to invest which one is the best at the time.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin will die much earlier than ethereum, and bitcoin will die exactly, but ethereum can never die
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

it is easy to pick the best cryptocurrency of all, it's Bitcoin, the price of bitcoin fluctuative all the time, making it a better coin for trading, moreover,bitcoin itself has higher chance to be be pumped usually in the future, so choosing it for holding longterm or tading shortterm is both profitable, but if you are the one want to have altcoins that are useful, then using ETH to invest in ICOs is a good idea.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: