Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Scam www.globelbit.com and www.payglobel.com  (Read 222 times)
Dudy (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

Few days the guy was posting here announcing new service for bitcoin visa card and more and he is using this two website

https://www.globelbit.com/

https://www.payglobel.com

if you test any website you will get is just a nothing

I register on  pay globel  www.payglobel.com to have Visa and after few hours the VISA was provide in my control panel BUT gust what the VISA was fake yes is fake and then I open a ticket to the support asking for help and they asked for recharge my card using bitcoin and I do so and nothing is showing and after two days I open new ticket but no reply till now and when I decide to withdrawal my money this was a big surprises 

I enter the amount and my bitcoin address and I click send and the operation was successful but I got ZERO in my account with pay globel and I got big big ZERO in my second account too

the amount was not too big but it was just a test for them so guys stay away from

https://www.globelbit.com/

https://www.payglobel.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
payglobel

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

Hello, i would request you to please leave your any transaction reference so i can forward to our team, there was a problem during our bitgo segwit upgrade and we had also notify our users via email. so send me a personal message with your account reference so we will look at your issue and resolve it.
tenorious

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

Hello I have the same problem. Can you check pls my case?
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

Hello, i would request you to please leave your any transaction reference so i can forward to our team, there was a problem during our bitgo segwit upgrade and we had also notify our users via email. so send me a personal message with your account reference so we will look at your issue and resolve it.
Op, admin or support account of payglobel had a word regarding your issue.Ive been searching out thru the claims being posted above which do haven't a sufficient proof towards it this is why this turns out to be an empty accusation.

For payglobel, I had read out on the site about that standard broker account which say Send & Recevie Personal & Payments For Servics, All Available Funds Have Growth UpTo 0.50% every 24hrs .. Is this serious?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wmz2018

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 03:56:09 PM by wmz2018

Hello,
Be prudent All guys that's are using www.payglobel.com, they are a thief, last week i have created an account with them and i have sent them money from my account webmoney to ADD MONEY.
and till now i cant see the money approved, and their support not reply at all.
when i send a message to the support, i got an automatic email and telling me my request will be resolved in 1 to 12 hours.
now 3 days passed and the problem still same.
shahzaadkhaja

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

Hello,
This website is a SCAM. deposited money 3 days back did'nt reflect in the account . Send them numerious email only received confirmation message of receiving email nothing after that. I did not get how paypal and other third parties are associated with this scam.

skylineIQ

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:07:32 AM

Beware, big SCAMMERS www.payglobel.com
Deposit $10 through paypal since 2 weeks ago, the amount did't show in the wallet (Pending).
They do not answer emails nore refund the amount.
BIG BIG SCAMMERS.
PhytoFly

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:13:32 PM

PayGlobel is just a big Scam. They've stolen my 23USD, from my PayPal, for more than two weeks. I wanted to exchange currency from PayPal to Skrill... But unfortunately I used PayGlobel.com (Never try to use this website for any purposes)
payglobel

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 07:50:06 AM

PayGlobel is just a big Scam. They've stolen my 23USD, from my PayPal, for more than two weeks. I wanted to exchange currency from PayPal to Skrill... But unfortunately I used PayGlobel.com (Never try to use this website for any purposes)

Hi,

We are sorry you are having bad experience with PayGlobel, please immediately send your order id, transaction reference to our this email (rpm@payglobel.com) so we will be able to help you.

PayGlobel RPM Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: