Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years...  (Read 22361 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

You should find some low cap coins which has or will have working product in the future.Last year the best was Nano.It was i think only 1 cent and check now.Crazy ride.I am holding DENT,ELECTRA,ETHOS,VEN and DIME for long time
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

You should find some low cap coins which has or will have working product in the future.Last year the best was Nano.It was i think only 1 cent and check now.Crazy ride.I am holding DENT,ELECTRA,ETHOS,VEN and DIME for long time
I think the potential in the list of coins / tokens that you hold is only VEN, the rest do not even get into the top 20 ranking coinmarketcap.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

i agree with u on the broad direction. platform coins will slowly gather traction as more dapps are being developed for real-world use cases.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
ethereum is the best for investing now in all altcoins in market then it follows by bch,ltc,bnb,neo now so better to this 5 also,i think there's a lot of coins here that we need to invest but i recommend this 5 because of the value now even they drops still they go really high in their current price high,Moreover always read different news about trading site and many coins here because the value of coins here go really high base on variety of their payment method
My side about eth are some of the way that we may ever have to encounter and been see for that this is some of the best coin that we may have for that this is may also just depend on how are you may able to handle this for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
for a period of 2 years I recommend to hold ethereum and btc only.
because it is definitely the quality of the coin for long-term investment.
it's my own opinion if you want 2 years ahead want to get higher profit and surely.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

You have a pretty good plan, I would like to say to DYOR. There are a lot of ICOs that can give you more profit and are worthy of long term investments.
Good luck  Wink
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

I suggest you hold some Ethereum, waves,dct,ltc,dent, and some top listed coin or token for next 2 years. And i also suggest if you hold for next two years then hold only more potential coin. Means top listed coin of the coinmarketcap.
I agree with the statement that if one wants to hold for long term, he/she must only hold those coins that have potential to grow in near future. But I would disagree with the statement that all the top listed coins on the market cap have potential. There are quite many coins in top list on coin market cap that don’t really have any utility and are just alive in the market because of hype among people or because they are backed by big firms and institutions.

I don’t think coins such as Ethereum classic, NANO and BCH really have any utility and survive in the long race. Though you can refer coinmarketcap for investments, you must do your own research before pouring in money in any coin.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

For hold ethereum, this is a very good choice. Now it is the leader in the field of smart contracts, and also this project is actively developing
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

Take some coins with low capitalization and have breakthrough idea. My suggestion is Cardano, Universa, Credits. Add them to your current portfolio and you will be able to gain a lot if they release product
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

I think your neo, waves and ethereum choices are very good choices to hold for a few years. In addition to these altcoins,  you can maybe consider about stellar and IOTA. Good luck!

matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

When I first got into the all crypto thing I started with bitcoin and ethereum. It is good to hold for at least 2 years because the prices can get really high
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

I think icx and wanchain are going to be very good. Especially after April wanchain ico's will be released
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

For long term i prefer coins with own blockchain, such as Ethereum, NEO, Waves, and, ofcourse bitcoin. But idea to hold coins with low capitalization is rather good too.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

Your investment method is awesome. I also agreed with your choice of coins.  Your first move to invest in ethereum is absolutely right because it is the best altcoin in the market.  I also in favor with your next choice of altcoin but I also suggest to add litecoin in your list.  The neo, waves and litecoin are the next to ethereum that is widely acknowledge coins.  Those coins was created for different purposes but their common denominator is those are all good for both long and short time investment  like ether.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

I agree with both coins for long-term investments, especially on waves, if waves have long progress and make smart contracts of course this will improve the quality and of course the value of the wave itself. but in crypto, every ordinary situation happens unexpectedly. or predictions like those of recent weeks. there is a lot of potential that you can get from the abundance of altcoin. well and this requires experience

reztava

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

for now I've saved
some altcoin which I think have a high potential for the future.

ETHERIUM TOKEN (ETH)
LITECOIN (LTC)
ETHERIUM CLASSIC (ETC)
BITCOIN CASH (BCH)
BITCOIN GOLD (BTG)

and from the list above I think will give big advantage for me and future later.

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

There are alot of potential coins in the market, ETH has many competition like NEO, ADA, EOS. So could be put also in other coins like  DASH and NANO is good choice, these coins offer many benefits for current problem in Bitcoin like scalability, NANO and DASH has faster transaction and no fee transaction, so could be huge in the long term.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

Buy CREDITS now and hold them 2 years. It's the key to success. This project is very promising and super undervalued now.

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

Neo and Waves are currencies with very good potential. It has a reason to add those in your portfolio. And of course there must be Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. These three coins are my favorite.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

I think you have to hold these coin's.

HOLD:-

BTC

ETH

NEM

NEO

these coins have great potential.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: