Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years...  (Read 22361 times)
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:32:54 AM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years

I do not have much idea about waves but NEO can give you good returns. Many people say that it is a good choice for people who failed to make huge money as early adopters of bitcoins or ETH. It is also refereed to as Chinese ETH because of similar features and potential.

There are various practical reasons  that make NEO valuable. For instance, NEO has support of big blockchain companies like Coindash. There are also rumors that even Alibaba is supporting this project. 
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.0026 per BBP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

bulldog87

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:52:48 AM

I would recommend the Tron project.  Lots of partnerships and an attainable roadmap that they have been sticking to for the last few months.  At the very least it would be worth holding until after the main-net launch.
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

All coin that you need to hold is the coin which already known by many people. Like BTC (Ofc), ETH, NEO, Ripple, and the other. It's good coin for long-term investment. But if you plan as short-term investmen you will need some new coin.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:37:11 AM

Best option is Bitcoin. Because the amount of profit you earn form holding bitcoin for two year is more than all other coins combined.

If i have to pick coins along with bitcoin, ETH, XRP and LTC will be my choice.
I suggest you to do some research on your own if your are planning to hold these coins.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

I think this is the right decision. The real good return on investment is received only by a patient investor. The main thing is not to be tempted and not to sell at a growth of 2-3x. I admit this is difficult to do
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

This market is very volatile and subject to manipulation. But if we take a fundamental analysis, I would single out such coins as NEO, ETH, BTC, ICX, ADA and WAVES. In them I see the greatest potential.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

Hey buddy, I think you should look into Oyster Rpl, they were grown from 0.006$ to 1$, the percentage is so high, If you get lucky, you will get thousands of profit.
vaconroco

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

with the Dev-less. Marinecoin is a coin that uses artificial intelligence.JAVIS AI. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community. Currently it has an ICO program donating 20000 MTC for each individual to participate in advertising, Marinecoin MTCs a coin that uses artificial intelligence. JAVIS is artificial intelligence. marinecoin.im
stenerflapba

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

marinecoin is in the time tested . MTC is based on artificial intelligence to distribute ICO to the community. Each individual receives 20000 MTC daily. Currently Marinecoin has a community of over 4000 members. Marinecoin will not have dev-less. the value depends on the community decide. Do you want to become one of us? If you want to join us. marinecoin.in
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

Stellar is a completely decentralized project, which, compared to Ripple, attracted investors very much. The developers of the Stellar network took into account the errors of the makers of Ripple and made the correct distribution of coins. If you suddenly do not know, the developers of Ripple 65% of all created coins appropriated themselves, and can manage the cost of the course.

Bitcoin Cash (Bitcoin. Cash) is the "younger brother" of the classic bitcoin, and it functions almost the same way. It's just one type of digital money that you can use to pay for goods and services in the real world - for example, a cup of coffee. It was developed last year after a number of Bitcoin Core developers decided that they were unhappy with the direction in which the main project is moving.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

I will hold these coins for the next two years i think that these coins will be very good in future.
And hope for the great returns from these coins.
Pecun
Merculet
Egretia
CyberMiles
Nucleus vision
Zilliqa
Cobinhood
 After analyzing different parameters i think that it will be very good crypto for 2018.
synchwiteexpschul

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

Tough market for any crypto to boom in currently so if I was looking it would be for something already established such as Marinecoin, MTC.  They have been busy behind the scenes updating their blockchain and technology since 2013.  Their platform uses artificial intelligence to manage IoT applications developed for the platform.  That provides value for long term success of the project.  Another aspect is they are using time dilution technology to distribute 9 billion coins to a wide diverse community.  Each participant can get 20,000 MTC daily.  This fair distribution will form a very dedicated community because everyone has a decent size slice of the pie.  A dedicated community is really what it takes for a coin to succeed.  Instead of a few having the biggest slice the many will have the majority.   More information is available at their website  marineco.in/ico
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

For a long term holding plan you should stick with infrastructure projects, Dapps can "disappear" rapidly but infrastructures will live on (of course you have to research them first so you wont choose garbage). My picks would be EOS, Icon, Aion, Zilliqa, Wanchain etc.
MashaVik

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

A lot of useful information I learned from other topics and thoughts on the forum. There's a lot of smart thinking here, too. There is something to think about.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years

I do not have much idea about waves but NEO can give you good returns. Many people say that it is a good choice for people who failed to make huge money as early adopters of bitcoins or ETH. It is also refereed to as Chinese ETH because of similar features and potential.

There are various practical reasons  that make NEO valuable. For instance, NEO has support of big blockchain companies like Coindash. There are also rumors that even Alibaba is supporting this project. 

I will also choose NEO. My stakes are also Cardano and Ethereum. meanwhile, I do not see any sense to hold them for 3 years. Probably, 2 years maximum.
Clay99

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

If you don't like risk - just keep the 2 in ETH.

Riskier - EOS

Further in - Cardano/Nuls

If you want to 50x by EOY - Adbank is my big pick

If you are starting out I would probably stick with the less risk. DYOR
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

I was one of the marinecoín registrants and completed KYC in the first ICO..MTC. is fairly distributed, and I am satisfied with the ongoing process of the project.I believe Marinecoín will be of great value in 2 or 3 years.I will maintain all of my .MTC. stock during that time.And now I’m promoting the project in Bitcoin. Hope is effective.I am taking AI test for Marinecoín: https://marineco.ín - dev-less - iot - proof of promotion -Thank you.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

If you are a long term investor and hold your coins for 2-3 years then there is very good altcoins for you like Monero, Dash, Litecoin, Deeponion, Stratis. In my opinion all the above coins are good for long term holding and they can gives you huge profits on your investment because those coins are in top 50 list of www.coinmarketcap.com and they have good potential to rise.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

IOTA will be the next big think,
but, i suggest you to do a deep learn before buy IOTA
so, your decision will be reasonable for yourself

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀