Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years...  (Read 22356 times)
bitwagega

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

if in my opinion, the coins that you can buy for investment in the next 2 years are Dash and Ripple. I see Ripple experiencing good progress, day by day. I also saw that happened to Dash. so, I suggest you buy these 2 coins.
anhdat4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

Take a look at this innovative blockchain project SKYFchain. It is highly rated by experts! It's amazing! Investing in this project is very perspective. Don't miss your chance and join now! www.skyfchain.io
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

I, for example, can not predict, even for myself. How much and what a coin will be worth in 2 years. After all, the market is very active. And it is clear that it is not always stable well. Therefore, while I invest in the fact that at least the first half of the year will grow.
surtiml

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

their is a considerable measure of coins that we have to hold for the following two year,,this are the coins bitcoins,ripple,etherum,dragoncoins,neo and parcels more,,if we can hold this coins for the following two years,,the have an awesome potential later on which somebody can turn into a fruitful individual in his or her life
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

You made a good choice, but I think you need to buy bitcoin.I think it would be better for investment.
Oleyumi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

There are alot of potential coins in the market, ETH has numerous opposition like NEO, ADA, EOS. So could be placed additionally in different coins like DASH and NANO is great decision, these coins offer numerous advantages for current issue in Bitcoin like versatility, NANO and DASH has speedier exchange and no charge exchange, so could be colossal in the long haul.
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

their is a considerable measure of coins that we have to hold for the following two year,,this are the coins bitcoins,ripple,etherum,dragoncoins,neo and parts more,,if we can hold this coins for the following two years,,the have an extraordinary potential later on which somebody can turn into an effective individual in his or her life
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

In my opinion, the best one isNeo. Neo has a very good prospect and promise. Prices for now also have risen rapidly, especially later. Already many large investors and small investors who joined into the Neo project. They believe that by investing in Neo they will get multiple benefits. By launching its own platform, Neo became more successful and tried to keep the top spot in the world of cryptocurrency. So in my opinion the potential price will go to the moon is Neo only in 2 years.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Qtigero

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

That is a decent exceptionally decision to pick Eth as a starter since I view it as the little form of bitcoin. Added to that, I trust that it has a prosperous future since it has a decent innovation, low exchanges charges and affirmed exchanges. That is the reason it is incredible to hold Eth in light of the fact that the cost will without a doubt develop like bitcoin. Furthermore, I trust that the eventual fate of digital money will be awesome in light of the fact that it is confronting an excessive number of issues at this moment.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

Undoubtedly, bitcoin and ethereum should be considered as your priorities in a market as capricious and unstable as this, where it is essential to always have safe havens as a way to ensure your long-term profitability.

Once you have secured your investment by buying those reliable cryptos, you could think about dedicating 20% of your capital to other promising altcoins, and maybe 10% in ICOs with good potential, this within a conservative investment portfolio, undoubtedly profitable in the long term.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

if your current goal is a long-term investment for the next 2-3 years I will advise you to buy coins with the development of a good price with a lot of enthusiasts, namely BTC, for the altcoin I advise you to buy ETH and NEO
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years

You have a brighter ideas and strong positive faith believe in cryptocurrency, ADA, XRP, MONERO, TRX, and EOS and good luck for you.

Your timing is very goid grab the opportunity to invest during the bear market 2 year from now if the status of market are in good stable i think you can earn huge profits.

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

I can see that you do not have much time to spend in the crypto space on daily basis and perhaps that is why you are considering long term investment,which is a good decision. I would advise you also try to invest into some newly listed coins with future prospects. There are lots of the. Just lately, i have been considering investing into FarmaTrust and XY Network.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

Maybe for now trend HODL low Gwei tokens are on IDEX, Forkdelta, Mercatox etc.
When 2016 came back, many played with Low Satoshi like Doge, RDD and SiaCoin.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
VivianJacob

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

It is difficult to predict what will be good in the future when anything can happen. But I advise you not to invest in a kind that should be divided into several categories
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:10:50 AM

This depends on the choice of each, but I like eos or neo to hold in a period of 2 years, for sure during that coin will increase in price and can give you benefits for the future
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:23:48 AM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
In my opinion and my way to trade, I will hold bitcoin in one year. Maybe it's too high now, but you still can make profit from it. As the time btc price was $1k, who believe it could be $3k? And then $10k and $19k? Just hold tight and time will pay for your patient!
Wish you make more profits!
Cheers
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

At the day you purchase that Ethereum, I think that can be a huge loss when it compared with today's price. So do you still holding your coins today?
But i hope it will rise again in the next few month or years.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:39:58 AM

After the fall of the price, early last year of course for the next two years could again have crypto attainment rates. Maybe the ethereum, ripple, and NEO will be things that I already had and now prioritize its investments in the long term. see the current development than two years for crypto can be quite functional and this certainly raised its value higher.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:44:31 AM

If you guys didnt like coins/tokens mentioned above. You can hold utility tokens from exchanges like KCS from Kucoin or BNB from Binance. This kind of currencies does have great potential to increase in price plus gives you interest daily. Other tokens I hold are BETHER(Bethereum), LINA(LINA NETWORK) and XYO. Make sure to keep them on a secure personal wallet or best is to keep them in hardware wallets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: