Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years...  (Read 22359 times)
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:47:25 AM

I cant give you any list of coin but i know there are some coin which i think is good but due to i am no financial adviser, i recommend you make some research or talk to a financial adviser for guidance
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

I do not like investing too risky. So I choose coin that are trusted by people like bitcoin and eth. I believe that they will rise sharply when the market improves
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:01:03 AM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
I think you have a good choice for NEO, WAVES as those were a strong contender to make huge in the next 2-3 years. Although it's unpredictable to invest in cryptocurrency as the prices will swing in any direction due to volatility but you can get a good profits if you manage it properly.
You can check also BNT, TRX as this cheap coins could be a black-horse in the future.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:02:08 AM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years

if my suggestion Ripple is also good to be a long-term investment (2-3 years) because as we know Ripple is in position 3 coinmarketcap and has defeated or replaced Ethereum in position 2 coinmarketcap (even though Ethereum has defeated Ripple again), so the possibility of Ripple will defeat Etheruem again in the future will happen, even I am sure that after Ripple defeated Ethereum for the third time, Ethereum will not be able to retake his position and the Ripple prices will definitely increase, so I advise you to invest in Ripple because it will definitely give you profit.

bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

I consider major coins to be good for holding for the next two years. BTC, ETH, or XRP. They are actively discussed inside the community, and it's possible to buy them from any cryptocurrency exchange. I prefer CEX where you can buy all these coins with cards or via bank transfers. Their wires option was updated several months ago: https://cex.io/wires-campaign/.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

If you want to hold coins for the next 2 years then you can select any coin from top 50 coins of coinmarketcap as all those coins are investors highest trust, liquidity and big trading volume.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

In my opinion and my way to trade, I will hold bitcoin in one year. Maybe it's too high now, but you still can make profit from it. As the time btc price was $1k, who believe it could be $3k? And then $10k and $19k? Just hold tight and time will pay for your patient!
Wish you make more profits!
Cheers
I strive to constantly improve in use and pay attention to the development of existing coins. because it is by knowing the development of coins was able to make my benchmark for selecting coins. like the Ethereum become my mainstay in holding coins.

newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

The strongest coin in the market are totally worth being hold for the next 2 years. I think you can sell only the not so strong coins, but only after the market will recover.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Hold every single blockchain 4.0 coin,because it is a new wave , new generation and some of them can repeat sucess of ethereum, for example.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

There are pretty much altcoins, that you can buy right now, especially after the drop yesterday. Look at ETH, LTC, IOTA and NEO. In my opinion, these are the most perspective coins that are going to be the leaders of the industry in the future.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:04:21 AM

I see only rich people equal hold but do not see anyone rich by trade. Because no one trade but win 100% just choose the right coin to hold the profit is extremely large. I think Stellar is one of the coin worth.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

I also think buying more currencies right now to hold for too long like 2-3 years is the great thing to do while the value of any currency in the market is in the lowest price. And I think it can give me a better earnings after that years to hold my coins that's why I keep researching of what should be the best strategies and currencies to hold.

sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin, on account of other coins, is difficult to say. Most look promising, but after a while, you know, it's a Scam.
Cristinh0

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

Undoubtedly ... Nuls.

T.me/Nulsio
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

Ethereum and Eos I think these two coins are still promising to be held in the next 2-3 years, the development is good and I think for the next development it will be even better, both of these coins promise to be an investment

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

Instead of focusing first with altcoins (neo and waves).

Build your portfolio first by having bitcoin on your list. And once you're prepared for it then start hooking up those alts that you desire.
  • Bitcoin
  • ETH
  • NEO
  • Waves
Your portfolio looks good that way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

Almost all the coins now makes no sense to sell. With such a market, any sale will be at a loss. Now you can only make purchases to a few years to sell profitably. The crisis will not last forever and there will be a price reversal.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Well, in addition to TRX, Cardano and Vechain ..I advice to do concider a couple solid ICO projects too.. because, we have to diversify and many icos will make good profit after 2, 3 or 4 years time. I do love the current Gigzi project. I think, with team work, we can see a good profit after 2 or 3 years out of Gigzi. So, you can check and concider this one too..

oriz345

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

I am in this market since 2016 and i always making my research about the altcoins, following them and waiting their important dates.

These are the altcoins that i believe in 1 or 2 years it could make you rich.

Vertcoin (VTC)

Skycoin (SKY)

Cosmo Coin (COSM)

Ethos (ETHOS)

Breezecoin (BRZC)

Moss Coin (MOC)

Game.com (GTC)

SPINDLE (SPD)

XTRABYTES (XBY)

Humanscape (HUM)

Blox (CDT)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All