Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years...  (Read 22351 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:21:46 PM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
Why not also try holding some tokens.yeah maybe they are worthless now but since they are cheap you may risk some small amount for a chance of gaining huge in the future,two years is good enough for you to be considered as holder lol.

TRADE.IO
POLICY PAL for token

STRATIS
NEO for altcoin

He can try many things, all he needs to do first is to inform himself about crypto-currencies. I just commented one great topic:
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5069718.0

Joeniner9 shared a link to an article "Analysis of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019". As you can see many people, analyses, experts, and others
have similar list of best alt-coins and tokens to invest in 2019. I said before I have some of the alt-coins from this lists, but I`m working on my portfolio. It`s
something that anyone from here should do, building portfolio with crypto-currencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:11:09 PM

I am quite happy that many here in the cryptocurrency are still believing for the benefits of cryptos even that there are more declines now, still I guess I will invest in ETH and XRP as my main altcoin for this year.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:40:23 PM

I am quite happy that many here in the cryptocurrency are still believing for the benefits of cryptos even that there are more declines now, still I guess I will invest in ETH and XRP as my main altcoin for this year.
In any case, Each of us understands the potential of cryptocurrency and influence in the future, but nevertheless, the current state of affairs is not yet conducive for the active development of the cryptocurrency market. First of all, it is fraudulent and fraud, which lead to the fall of a lot of projects.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:55:40 PM

You have made a clever decision, I would do the same but not ETH , I would buy EOS every month because EOS is turning to one side of each market in most of the exchanges, It is fast and It is a real competition for ETH , Another coin I want to suggest is ripple because of Its contracts with some big banks and its huge supports from some big companies.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:04:21 PM

You have made a clever decision, I would do the same but not ETH , I would buy EOS every month because EOS is turning to one side of each market in most of the exchanges, It is fast and It is a real competition for ETH , Another coin I want to suggest is ripple because of Its contracts with some big banks and its huge supports from some big companies.
I completely agree with you and I think that it is These Coins that today show good results, even despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. I mean the results in their functions and in the development of their projects. Although prices would like to see others.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:05:19 PM

If they ask me what coins I would hold for 2 years? I would answer - those that are not in the top 100 coins by capitalization or are in the ninth top ten.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:10:10 PM

The top 10 coins will be a watch out for after the next 2years. Prefer BTC always as it is the father of cryptocurrency, slowly every coin will grow and there will be a very strong competition in the market for top rankings.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:11:46 PM

easy answer : none. Just sell and leave. It's just an advice before it's too late.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:14:48 PM

I will recommend you to study at your own project, but for long term potential and what i have concluded.
Npxs
Zilliqa
ETH
Ankr
OAth
These are very good and well explained model platform.
buzzbeez

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:43:00 PM

I am holding Divi because it is a masternode system that will regularly reward me. Even if Divi does not shoot up on value I am still gaining.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:49:28 PM

I would say your strategy is actually a lot better then the greedy noobs you mostly find here.
Something similar to what you are doing but a little different, is to save up to get a coin that has masternodes.
Instead of buying every month.
Set aside money each month then jump in to buy up a coin with masternodes (they typically require you to hodl a lot of them).

This is another easy way to get passive income in crypto.

Or, if you don't want to do a masternode yourself, you can invest in a Proof of Stake coin.
The rewards won't be as high, but you don't have to invest as much.

You can always go with ARK, they have a very unique staking model where you vote for people and can change your vote anytime.
There are resoruces that let you see who is giving the biggest payouts.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:02:43 PM

coins that are suitable to be held for 2 years or even as long as possible bitcoin and ethereum. we all know that these two coins have a great opportunity to get long-term profits. although sometimes the price falls but does not rule out the possibility that in the future prices will rise again.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:04:00 PM

ripple and cardano are more potential to hodl in the next 2-3 years. both coins are even predicted to beat bitcoin in the future.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:07:21 PM

I think it is definitely worth buying coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, OMG, Waves and ADA. If you invest in the long term, then I would choose these coins.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:38:08 PM

There's a lot of currencies and tokens out there currently, I'm investing only in those that I do believe might have a great future and are here for a long term. Most important thing for me to invest in project is that it has active team and active development and are achieving their goals from roadmap. Most of my investments are for long term and I'm planning to hold them even more than two years. Some of them are SKY, APL, ETH, NEO, OST...

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:06:31 PM

To reduce risks, never invest in just one place. Therefore, I advise you to have a few coins in your investment portfolio. I use the coins that have the largest market capitalization for long-term investments. At the moment it is BTC, ETH, XRP ...
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:23:26 PM

It is extremely difficult to assume that it will be with the crypto market in 2-3 years. I am sure that the really worthwhile projects will remain and develop into large giants, but what will happen to the exchange market? Look for active projects development plan which is painted for several years in advance.

den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:52:44 PM

I will ask you to buy and hold EOS, EOS is a very good project. EOS has a professional development team and a large community. Many people believe that in the future EOS will surpass ETH.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:25:56 PM

Well, there isn't such list of coins, to my mind you can keep all of them.
On the other hand there is opportunity to select some volatile with small cap and those will be able to make 10x

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:37:06 PM

Speaking about it, firstly let's decide what do you prefer more, holding top coins or holding low cap coins with more risk inside?  As for me I've decided to hold like 3-5 coins with strong fundamentsl, like Neo, Tezos, Ethereum and at the same time I spread another part of portfolio for a small coins like Fantom, Pchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: