Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years...  (Read 22359 times)
SamuraiVid

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:48:44 AM

Get yourself a bag of DIVI and forget about it.
You can set up one of their masternodes or stake it for more rewards.
It's pretty much the next DASH, so 100x in 2 years is possible
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:55:57 AM

I think that you buy NEO and WAVES, you can increase the number of purchases to ensure your profit, I think the new altcoin is easy to collapse.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 10:14:48 AM

I am not an expert, but I can share my experience. I believe that your portfolio must include the xrb token from Ripple, as well as the following altcoins: ZRX, ADU, BAT, QTUM. I have high hopes for these coins. But the main advice, buy BTC, do not necessarily have a lot of money for this, buy it in parts.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:00:59 AM

There are many coins in the market. But I am very interested in XRP and TRX. They have many achievements and breakthroughs in 2018. XRP is a rival of ETH in the market. TRX is taking steps to improve performance. Both of these coins are among the top 10 coins in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fury Road

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:50:25 PM

My HODL portfolio is something like this. I don't plan on touching any of this until EOY 20: ETH, IOTA, MONERO, STELLAR
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:52:51 PM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years

I would always suggest to keep trading. Holding is a very bad idea. Currently for this month at least TRX, ADA and STRAT on my hot list.
Reason:https://coinswitch.co/news/top-3-hottest-coins-in-jan-19-read-trx-ada-strat-price-analysis
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:58:56 PM

your choice are pretty good though, i used to always doing long term period investment in cryptocurrency, i now at current price i lost more than 50% of my portofolio but i still hold and do another research to get any chance to minimize my risk. Just consider about cardano and XRP, those coin are good also for long term period investment, the main thing for long term period investment is be strong to what people said about long term period investment, and make your own proper research to make decision on which coin you will to put your target. Good Luck!

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:23:57 PM

My suggestion for the next two years holding is bitcoin, ethereum, Stratis, waves and neo, and these coins are available much below there last year high. These coins have huge growth potential and give handsome returns if you buy now and hold them for the next 2 years.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:26:15 PM

Because of continued downward trend, most coins are quite cheap now, so you have got plenty of options. If you want to do it safely, then you can hold some well-known coins such as Ethereum, Neo, Cardano, Ripple, Litecoin and Monero.

chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:46:07 PM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years

In the next 2-3 years, anything can happen. It's hard to know which altcoin will bring more profit in the future. Altcoin, which I trust most for long-term investment, is Neo. Neo has dropped very rapidly since February 2018 but currently Neo is quite stable and worth investing.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:12:05 PM

There are many coins in the market. But I am very interested in XRP and TRX. They have many achievements and breakthroughs in 2018. XRP is a rival of ETH in the market. TRX is taking steps to improve performance. Both of these coins are among the top 10 coins in the market.

In contrast to all the opinions above, I'd like to say that it's not a good idea to plan your investments in long-term! We'd better buy BTC and ETH and stay on top of them. HODL doesn't work anymore!

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:18:42 PM

I think that it is necessary to choose projects that have a strong team and a clear vision of the future development of the project. Of course, Bitcoin should always be in the portfolio. Concerning the ethereum, I doubt it.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:01:56 PM

This is a nice one. I can see this post is already getting to a year. Please, how is it coming along so far as I would like to key in to this kinda strategy. Share your experiences so far please.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:24:53 PM

I would pick up the top 10 in coin marketcap i believe those are most profitable in the long term investment, they have a potential for faster development of their coins and it gives more profit from their investors in the long term hold.
Now I think they are the most suitable for such investments, I especially bet on EOS stellar eth for me these coins are the favorites

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:17:09 PM

I'm not sure that coins should be stored for so long. During this time, they can rise and fall in price several times. And if you wisely sold them during growth and bought during the fall, you could earn much more than just hodl.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:21:41 PM

Well at the moment I come up with 4 coins that are well established in the market and can bring a good profit EOS xlm eth btc

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:00:05 AM

Hard to advise. In the cryptocurrency market, even the best project can be a Scam. ADA WAVES and LITECOIN is a good coin. But investing in cryptocurrency is a risk, remember that.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:07:48 AM

As many as you can ,build yourself a big portfolio and make sure you have several good coins ,there are many already ,diversify is the only way to go ,I like investing 100$ on each coins I pick so if I have 1000$ I will go with 10 different nice coins

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:26:34 AM

There are too many good coins you can hold if you don't mind spending your cash ,since cryptocurrency is unpredictable it will be better to build your portfolio with diversification,coins like veil ,Apollo currency ,electroneum can't go wrong

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:39:34 AM

There are too many good coins you can hold if you don't mind spending your cash ,since cryptocurrency is unpredictable it will be better to build your portfolio with diversification,coins like veil ,Apollo currency ,electroneum can't go wrong

You're not sure about that, they already been dipping big time. I guess they can pulled off if there's an improvement on the platform also, I will pick pioneered coins if you want to be sure youre money still there after 2years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: