Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or GAS  (Read 633 times)
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

If you have enough money I think both of them are good choices but NEO is still better than GAS a little bit. But if you don't have huge capital to invest I think GAS still is a better option cause GAS price is much lower than NEO. You can spend your money to buy both of them or only GAS or NEO if you want, don't think so much cause both of them are worth to invest in.

El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

Dunno why you are looking to invest in GAS when you can invest in NEO and get free GAS thanks to the staking  Roll Eyes you don't even need to let your wallet open 24 hours daily such as the other POS coins.

In my opinion investing in NEO is more profitable than investing in GAS.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

You are already going to earn GAS on your NEO holdings so it doesn't makes much sense to purchase GAS. Also NEO has far greater demand as a coin and is gong to outperform gas by many times. Also the price doesn't matters but the market cap of a coin.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

In fact, in a bear market, I would suggest that you hold some BTC instead of holding NEO or GAS.
Because when the bull market comes, my BTC will have a big jump first.

This is only a possibility and it’s not certain, expecially because BTC has still its problems (very high transaction costs compared to any altcoin and slow transactions)....
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

I think Neo is like a fork of Gas just like ETH they have ETC. but for sure this 2 coins are worth to wait this year or probably next year. I just want to maintain their position, I will buy the dip before the price goes up.
arapgeceleri

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

NEO has shown very good developments during the past days but it is showing a decline now. I do not have much idea about Gas

kofti_nick

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

NEO is the better buy
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

sometimes I'm confusing
that GAS is fork from NEO?
what NEO wallet support GAS?
and how to convert NEO to GAS?

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

Why would you choose between the two if you can have them both? NEO is the platform and you can get free gas holding your NEO ,the gas is acting as literally the gas the one that we are using in our cars,lets says cars are the transactions if you have a lot of gas in your car the faster the transactions will be complete or the faster you will get to your destination,did you understand the logic?

loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

I think you should conclude something based on special data. Neo is more liquid than Gas, that,s why if you buy Neo you'll recieve more than from Gas.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

I'm very strange about NEO-based projects, because so many today can not understand the attitude of the Chinese authorities to the NEO project, because the NEO project is precisely a Chinese project, I think that they still can not understand how this relates.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

The GAS token is less an investment opportunity and more an operational token. However, the value of GAS will likely increase along with NEO’s popularity. One option for investors excited about NEO is to purchase the NEO token. Then, you’ll automatically earn GAS with every newly completed block, increasing your dividends.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

From most sources, NEO and GAS look promising especially on long term investments. But I think it's better to buy only NEO because it can give you more profit. Their prices are correlated so that the profit will be the same. if you are rich enough and can buy a lot of NEO you can hold it and get a free GAS.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

I would say that your theory is sound. There is a low supply of gas and the demand for NEO will certainly rise this year and the future years to come. With that in mind GAS prices will rise, just like at the petrol pumps when oil becomes scarce. Therefore investing in both NEO + GAS is worth doing, as the GAS from NEO isn't huge unless you have a large NEO stash already.

elyfia0203

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

NEO has two major tokens in its system: NEO (NEO) and NeoGas (with code GAS). Token NEO: NEO has a total of 100 billion tokens and is used to represent network management. . This includes the ticket, the right to change the network parameter, etc. The minimum number of tokens is 1 and can not be further subdivided. -Token GAS: Maximum amount of GAS token is 100 billion. The NEO network will charge this fee for the work of: operating, storing tokens and smart contracts. The minimum amount of GAS token is 0.00000001.
gao blue

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

There must be a new GAS NEO running. So I chose GAS first, then I choose both. ^^
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:27:50 AM

Yes gas price is cheap that’s the only advantage but Holding gas you won’t get snything also gas price increases once neo also increase its price. Instead of holding gas you can invest in neo so that you can claim free gas even keeping in exchanges like binance supporting gas distribution for neo holders. Do I would recommend investing neo is wise idea comparing to directly investing on gas. But if your having very less budget then you can choose gas the price is still cheap.
StasP

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

If you wanna use NEO (for ICO or something else), then invest in NEO.
If you wanna invest to cryptocurrency, then invest in low-cap coins\tokens. Because then you can gain more profit. But also, there is many risk. You can find out perspective coins\tokens at coinmarketcap.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Hello Friends

I need you opinion on this topic.

I know NEO is a very good coin and has a tremendous opportunity to grow and go to moon in future. Also holding NEO helps us to claim GAS. But do you think investing in GAS directly is a good idea?
Here are my point in favour of GAS:

• GAS is cheaper than NEO. At the moment, GAS is at 25.41 USD where as NEO is 77.53 USD
  • As the demand of NEO grows in future, this will also push the demand of GAS
  • Total supply of GAS is just 16 million, as per coinmarketcap

What do you think?

It is like asking which one do you prefer? The fruit or the tree? Fruits are in demand but remember that without the tree you cannot produce a fruit. Getting a GAS while watching NEO grow is like hitting 2 birds with one stone.
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

Hello Friends

I need you opinion on this topic.

I know NEO is a very good coin and has a tremendous opportunity to grow and go to moon in future. Also holding NEO helps us to claim GAS. But do you think investing in GAS directly is a good idea?
Here are my point in favour of GAS:

• GAS is cheaper than NEO. At the moment, GAS is at 25.41 USD where as NEO is 77.53 USD
  • As the demand of NEO grows in future, this will also push the demand of GAS
  • Total supply of GAS is just 16 million, as per coinmarketcap

What do you think?

I think it's obvious that when you hold NEO you earn GAS just for free, but if you buy gas you won't get any dividends. So by investing in NEO you already invest in GAS. More of that, NEO is used for participation in different ICOs. So I don't see any reason just to buy and hold GAS.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: