Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or GAS  (Read 633 times)
chicken Campus

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

I want to say, There are some investors who invest in gas instead of neo and get a good profit. So yes you can buy gas NOW. Neo will bounce back and then gas will also rise. So if investors do not half and a half, or you can buy more NEO because I think it looks like a better option because it will also give you GAS.

gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

Both neo and gas are very promising currencies, but I prefer neo. It is called Ethereum in China. NEO is an Ethereum with a specific purpose. He is developing a platform for the goal of "smart economy". I think it will have great success in the future...
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

I am thankful with the reply of the pros, I though that the only way to get GAS is by investing in NEO which I am saddened because I really don't know how to send my tokens from NEON to an exchange since you need GAS to transfer it. But with your helpful replies, i think investing in NEO is a good option but buying GAS for me is the best one.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

NEO supports all known programming languages, Java, Microsoft.net, Kotlin, Go, Python. This feature will allow to attract a wider range of developers to work with the platform.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

Both are good coins and promising coins also and compare with GAS  NEO is the popular coin and some ICOs are depended by NEO hence coming days NEO price will reach huge price

Both of these altcoins are good enough. Yes, NEO has the bigger popularity but I am sure that GAS is undervalued: it will be estimated very soon. Hope, these coins will be gaining:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIOAjvRFZHo
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

GAS is the token to pay for all the service fees on the NEO blockchain. Any company that desires to register or change assets on the blockchain will have to acquire GAS to pay for the service fees. GAS is required in order to list ICO NEP5 tokens because NEP5 tokens and because NEO is not divisible. This means   a whole lot of exchanges will need to list GAS , possibly ahead of NEO, in order to add NEO based ICOs.
Grinjos

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Of course it is better to invest in NEO.  I would not recommend investing in GAS.  I think you will only lose.
Faithgg

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:19:33 AM

NEO was developed by Onchain, a blockchain company in Shanghai, China. To build the NEO, Onchain has implemented the ICO and has earned $ 4.5 million. To this point, Onchain is one of the rare ICOs that have outperformed Ethereum. And the history and development path of GAS is closely linked to NEO's development path.
hikaru_11

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

The most interesting point is NEO is Alibaba's partner to support blockchain technique for Ali Cloud. NEO is a very capable digital currency, having very good technical background and ideas. Being considered the "Ethereum of China" also creates an advantage for NEO, as we all know how big the Chinese market is, as well as the support of the local product of the community. And the GAS virtual currency is the NEX's Blockchain platform.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

I would go with most other people's suggestions here and that is it is better to buy NEO as you will receive GAS for free from holding the NEO anyway. Look at it like a regular dividend and then either hold it or recycle through the system.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Park Minseo

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:58:47 AM

You should understand: NEO claims that it is not building a single currency but building a blockchain protocol. NEO allows real property ownership in the real world to be recorded in its ledger. Gas Coin (GAS) is a coding currency used to pay for the costs associated with the execution of transactions and smart contracts in the NEO blockchain platform.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Both NEO and GAS are very worth investing, but I am more optimistic about NEO. In the Weiss Crytocurrency Ratings list, NEO is one of the few B-level digital currencies. NEO is well worth the investment.
Duane Taylor

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

I prefer Neo, which is a smart contracts ecosystem, similar to Ethereum. It allows users to automate the storage and exchange of digital assets. In order to compete with more established smart contracts implementations, Neo takes advantage of evolving technology  towards the stated goal of a ‘smart economy’.
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

You should understand: NEO claims that it is not building a single currency but building a blockchain protocol. NEO allows real property ownership in the real world to be recorded in its ledger. Gas Coin (GAS) is a coding currency used to pay for the costs associated with the execution of transactions and smart contracts in the NEO blockchain platform.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

I would recommend some of both. Nep is the blockchain protocol that can be used as a platform for other applications. Gas is used in transactions on the Neo blockchain. Luckily, Holding Neo in a wallet generates Gas, so you get the best of both world by holding Neo. Neo and Gas should logically move together price wise, so my recommendation would be to hold Neo and generate some Gas along the way!
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:23:09 AM

NEO is a management token, which is the original ANS with a total of 100 million copies, and is used to implement management rights for the NEO network. The minimum unit of NEO is 1, and it cannot be split.
GAS is the fuel token, which is the original ANC. The maximum total cap is 100 million, which is used to control the resources when using the NEO network. The minimum unit of GAS is 0.00000001.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

If you select NEO then automatically the GAS also safe into your choice. both these coins I think will have a hand in something good in the increase or decrease in value. but better take NEO as much as possible because it is automatically the GAS can also be obtained.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

In actuality, in a advance bazaar, I would hint that you ownership any BTC a substitute of retentive NEO or GAS.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:02:35 AM

GAS is milk. NEO is a cow. Perhaps this metaphor is a bit inappropriate, NEO can generate GAS, GAS is the fuel to run small ants.
In contrast, in the Ethereum system, the token is ETH and the GAS is ETH.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:45:54 AM

I think NEO and GAS are good coins and very profitable, so I think you should invest in a portfolio that includes NEO and GAS. Indeed, both have differences that are NEO will be more valuable while the GAS is used by the virtual currency enthusiast for payment and stored as a store of value, then there is a big advantage for NEO and GAS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: