Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is GSC?  (Read 213 times)
Pay Rene (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

Recently, I have been taut with the big data leak scandal of Facebook users' data.

And the GSC(Global Social Chain) come out, said it's the world's first Social Chain and can help deal with the data security.

What do you think of it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Recently, I have been taut with the big data leak scandal of Facebook users' data.

And the GSC(Global Social Chain) come out, said it's the world's first Social Chain and can help deal with the data security.

What do you think of it?
I don't get the question bra?

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
BruceWee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

SC (Global Social Chain) is the world's first new age of long range interpersonal communication chain that claims a huge number of social clients. This social fasten is resolved to utilize piece anchor innovation to subvert incorporated interpersonal organizations, for example, Facebook, WeChat, and so forth., which assumes a double part as "supervisor" and "referee" at the same time for the previous informal communication stages.

English name of Token: Global Social Chain
Ticker of Token: GSC
Chinese name of Token: 全球社交链
Country of Incorporation: British Virgin Islands

Investors:Ok Blockchain Capital、Huobi Capital、Diamond Capital、Shichun Wu、Mingming Huang、Vancoin、INB Capital、Xi Cao、BTF Capital、Node Capital、LinkVC、BlockVC,etc.

here's the link : https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001354191-Global-Social-Chain-GSC-
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

I own GSC coming from the airdrop. I sign up because I get some tokens. But I don't have idea what is that program. Because the time I sign up there, I am new in crypto world.
But still GSC has no value, even in blockfolio.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
sam2014

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

I own GSC coming from the airdrop. I sign up because I get some tokens. But I don't have idea what is that program. Because the time I sign up there, I am new in crypto world.
Are you sure you own GSC or GSGC?

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
Bisul

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:11:57 AM

The Healthy and Smart Generation Program (GSC) is one of the government's programs on poverty reduction to support the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's) in education and health.

The GSC is also a special program whose activities focus on addressing public access to health and education services, mobilizing and awareness of the importance of maternal and child health, primary and junior secondary education and early childhood education.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:36:38 AM

Global Social Chain is the world's first new generation of social networking chain that owns hundreds of millions of social users. This social chain is determined to use block chain technology to subvert centralized social networks.Social network is the most important basic measure of the Internet.The social network is a natural source applied to the centralized block chain technology. GSC's vision is to utilize the block chain technology to restructure the values of the next generation of social networking platforms.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:23 AM

from my knowledge GSC (Global Social Chain) is the generation of the first social networking network in the world that has hundreds of millions of social users. This social chain is determined to use block chain technology to subvert centralized social networks like Facebook, WeChat, etc., which play a dual role Grin
krisjoygallatiera

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

GSC (Global Social Chain) is the world's first new generation of social networking chain that owns hundreds of millions of social users. This social chain is determined to use block chain technology to subvert centralized social networks such as Facebook, WeChat, etc., which plays a dual role as “manager” and “arbiter” simultaneously for the former social networking platforms.

GSGC Coins   
The Satoshi.Game platform is a subversive blockchain smart contract project. The platform in the user access, payment access, the game fair, fairand open characteristics and so on completely subvert the traditional games.
muyizz

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

Global Social Chain(GSC) is the world’s first Social Chain based on hundreds of millions of users.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

Is this entire a thread an ad for GSC? Not everything needs to be blockchain based, a lot of these companies add it as just a buzzword.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:56:01 AM

The world's first new generation of social networking chain having hundreds of thousands of social users is Global Social Chain.This social chain is determined to use block chain technology to subvert centralized social networks such as Facebook, twitter, WeChat, etc., which play a dual role as "manager" and "arbiter" simultaneously for the former social networking platforms.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

GSC is listed on OKEx and HADAX.
Trade GSC at:
OKEx: https://goo.gl/hiYpAa
HADAX: https://goo.gl/xaYaa7

You can the see the value of the token no at blockfolio. Search for it. I see the OKEx exchange in the app.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

Facebook should also use it for their security, and I strongly agree if it is implemented, and I believe it will bring a nice and positive impact.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

I think this is a project inspired by the significant events in the world to attract investors interested in their projects. The best way to attract investors is to follow the big games. The plan with a new idea that solves the worries of everyone is a great project, but maybe it's a failed project.

blacksnapper94

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

GSC (Global Social Chain) is the first generation of social networking network in the world that has hundreds of millions of social users. The social chain is determined to use block-chain technology to subvert centralized social networks like Facebook, WeChat, etc., which play multiple roles as "manager" and "arbiter" simultaneously for previous social networking platforms.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

I have own too. And we are the same. My GSC is coming from the Airdrop too. I see it in telegram, I sign up because it says that I got tokens. I am new in cryptocurrency, so I do it without thinking. But still I don't have idea about that.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

Facebook should also use it for their security, and I strongly agree if it is implemented, and I believe it will bring a nice and positive impact.
Wow, so you mean that GSC is good to the social media. That's good to hear, that there are company who protect and gives positive impact in social media. I think it gives no worries for the users.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

to my knowledge GSC is also a special program whose activities focus on addressing the problem of public access to health and education services and social change is limited to aspects of social hubuingan and balance, although it is necessary to realize that something change in society forever have a chain among elements that one and other elements are affected by other elements. Grin Grin
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

GSC (Global Social Chain) is the first generation of social networking network in the world that has hundreds of millions of social users. The social chain is determined to use block-chain technology to subvert centralized social networks like Facebook, WeChat, etc., which play multiple roles as "manager" and "arbiter" simultaneously for previous social networking platforms.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: