Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1888 times)
christopheduh (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

Last three months were a dilemma to most of the traders since they were holding BTC from quite long and the dip made their portfolio go down. It's good that you made use of this opportunity and made good amount of money but you must know that things won't be the same forever. One thing what I have learnt form crypto is ' Be ready for the worst '.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Of course crypto trading is much easier than FOREX trading but as I can see, you're a holder, not a trader cause you just  buy BTC and hold till the price rise but a trader often trade everyday so you're not a trader Smiley)). If you're a real trader, you'll know how hard it is to earn money in trading everyday and you'll know how risk it is when you want to earn money in trading.

myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

Its never easy to trade bitcoin, mind you, I've been in bitcoin for years, if you know the market trends  you gonna be bloody hell hehe, because market is unpredictable sometimes bitcoin is down with about 20-30% of his price in one day. or maybe in an hour? or minutes, or sometimes its really a downtrend scenario that everyone is bleeding hell but the good part is bitcoin trend if its bullish its rocket so quick and no limits... But ofcourse trading bitcoin and other crypto coins is really easy than forex because there are no  margins like forex its just same with stock market has buy and sell but you can't gain with short position in bitcoin or crypto world that the difference between trading bitcoin in forex. Good luck to your trade hope you study and research well before you do trading. Have a nice day to you.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

Yeah pretty easy mate it's so much easy you actually could earn well and  easy but so as the chance of bankruptcy I've called it in my own term brokency you'll will not probably get the joke lol. Trading bitcoin is easy if you want to just trade and never care about the loss. Trading is so much easy that you coukd lose your money in an instant in crypto currency if you  aren't prepared enough.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris

For people who have knowledge, fund and patience, trading in all item and face many different situation are very easy. Unfortunately, many people have different skill and mindset, the point is easy is relative. Let me make time and try visit your twitter channel and see what you have. From my experience, people who can say easy make money on trading/ investment world never show up in public ( silent ).

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 09:39:36 PM by malikusama

You are too lucky that being a beginner you able to earn good profit even when the market is red, mostly beginners can't handle the pressure of market price fluctuations and ends up losing everything because of panic selling.
The basic things needed in this business is patience and stay in touch with the market, if you are able to keep your calm even in the worst situations, you can achieve your targets easily.
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Don't go as far as saying trading Bitcoin is easy because this is why many others get involved and then get upset when it doesn't work out there way. Instead acknowledge that you are skilled at finding good entries and acknowledge that this a tough game at best and at worst a slaughterhouse. I just think we are doing a disservice to those who are entering by telling them it is easy therefore, don't undersell your skills and don't underestimate the markets because your skills are great and the markets are tough.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

Yeah until you make a bad trade and have your whole investment locked up into that trade. Trading cryptocurrencies is just like gambling. You can never be sure when the price comes crashing down and you lose more than 50% of your investment.
gustav920s

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

Swing trading has worked for me too.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
It is easy for the people who know the in and out of this market but not for the newbies.I totally agree with you on a point of believe and that's the only think that most of the investors lack in recent times and due to this not only they face huge loss but the whole market faces the crash.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

I agree with you.It is easy to inverse in bitcoin.If you are inverse in red road of bitcoin ,you are lucky.Because when the price of bitcoin crossed the red road and reach the Green.When the price is increased to some high value,you will get huge amount dollars in your hand.Happy trading.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
Bitcoin trading is a quiet easy but current situation is not supporting to trading because Bitcoin is continuously volatile in the crypto market. Your trading is make profit it is your luck not a prediction so still it is hard to predict the profit in trading. I think first six month is risky process and another six month is right process so I don't believe your thoughts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

I agree that trading Bitcoin is a lot easier and even more profitable than forex, and trading fiat currencies and physical assets. Bitcoin's price is moving up and down faster than fiat and gold, and its value and price are bigger than most fiat currencies, and even higher than gold nowadays.
But always you should keep in mind that the risk is high in the trading world.
jolajola

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:03:44 AM

Yes. I agree with that. I have experienced it a few weeks ago
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

In crypto trading you only have to look at crypto related news which can affect the market so yes its quite easier than forex where lots of other factors can affect the market. But as bitcoin price is much more volatile than forex chance of losing big chunk is also possible as market is open for 24 hour so at the time of dump/pump you might be sleeping and all your open position will closed with loss.

Good to know that you have doubled your bitcoin holding in just 3 months.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

Don't say it easy because you have just got a nice profit from it, it can be much more harder at other time. If is pretty easy then there will be no one lose their money investing in bitcoin. You were lucky to buy it at low price and able to sell it at higher price, not because you believe that it will always go up but because you did it at the right time.
Imagine those believer who believe that it will always go up and they bought it when it was $16k or more but the price drop crazily after it. In this situation, will you say it as an easy thing?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

Good for you, I will probably with you that the crypto market is a easier market in compare to Forex also you already have experience with Forex trading which will somehow can also applied in the crypto market.  I have been trading in other markets as well but I always believe that in trading you should avoid the noise. I can follow you but no offence I will still trade with my own strategy and analysis and I hope everyone should do the same.
JOIN28790

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

Trading is so much easy
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:05:22 PM

not just you who say that bitcoin trading is easier than forex trading.
however, in every buying and selling transaction there will be advantages and disadvantages but if I look at your experience then you are a great and optimistic person. good luck friends.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: