Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moon Syndicate  (Read 111 times)
mgardner (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Moon Syndicate is an ICO investment pool.  I'm currently subscribed to their telegram channels.  Has anyone used these folks to invest in an ICO? Does anyone know anything about them?
MoonSyndicate

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Welcome to Moon Syndicate  Smiley

Here's a few facts about us:

- We've successfully completed 5 ICO raises in the past 8 weeks (soon to be 6)
- Our Telegram group has grown to 3315 members in just a little over 2 months and are currently one of the largest ICO buying pools
- Tokens have been issued for ICOs we've participated in that have reached their TGE
- If you look through our Telegram group chat you'll see that we've invited CEO's, CTO's and other representatives from ICO issuers into our group to answer questions about the ICOs that we run
- We've managed to secure up to 100% bonus on some of ICOs for our members. These kind of deals are usually restricted to friends and family, or strategic partners of the ICO
- We are able to secure such deals because we provide strategic value to the ICO issuers that we work with (including our current raise with Open Platform)

If you'd like more information, check out our website or join our Telegram

Cheers,
Moon Syndicate Team
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

Moon Syndicate is an ICO investment pool.  I'm currently subscribed to their telegram channels.  Has anyone used these folks to invest in an ICO? Does anyone know anything about them?

Im not sure if this is a promotion or encouragement, but one thing is i do not understand the concepts of your comment or eaxctly what do you mean.
So the point is what is your question ? is it about ico investment pool ??
is it about channels ?
is it about bitcoin forks ?
or is it about ICO itself ??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: