Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO investment do you recommend?  (Read 133 times)
emmagloor (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

What ICO investment do you recommend?
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

I really don't recommend in investing in fresh new ICO, Well it is up to you to see for your self and research on the ICO that you think will make it big in the future, And there are free stuff that you can join in regarding newly ICO that give token with airdrop, Bounty, Or giveaways, Because it is more profiting to invest in well known Altcoins right now.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

I recommend that you invest in DYOR coin, short for "Do Your Own Research" coin. Investing ain't for the lazy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
heveantw

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

I do not recommend any ICO. It is too much ICO in ETH. I like pure coin just like bitcoin or  ETH and it will live forever and unstopping.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

I do not recommend any ICO. It is too much ICO in ETH. I like pure coin just like bitcoin or  ETH and it will live forever and unstopping.
I'm not sure you hate it and will not want it.
ICO has created more beneficial communities and products and blockchain based innovations.
Someday you will know ICO has made ETH and BTC more valuable.
Dewi11

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

I can not say if ico is worth it to you, it all depends on you. because you judge you can research yourself, or you can get free ico, you can follow the gift, the airdrop social media, find the right one really pays you and not the fraud
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

i got new experience about ico investing, checking some ico scanner sites like "icoscanner.io","iconow.net",... you will see "Average transaction amount, ETH" number. Like the way im invested to Credits, Bibox,... normally if you see the number not less than 4., it may not get dumping after ico because we have many good investors, good luck.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

I do not recommend to Invest in ICO because many scam projects are available in the market so social medias are decide to ban the ICO ads in future. But some other good ICO are available in market it is hard to analyse in short term so better invest in altcoin is best way to protect our investment and top 15 Cryptocurrency is the worthy investment in future so I am recommend to Coins investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

There are many possible benefits to joining the ICO. The obvious: you help the company drive its product to the market. It is also possible to profit by selling ICO icons after you buy them. Just as in Kickstarter, the main objective of every ICO participant is to fund a project that looks personally interesting and attractive. However, there is an additional opportunity for profit in the process. Nevertheless, you should not forget that any profits can not be guaranteed. An ICO campaign may fail and in this case all contributions will be returned to the senders. Even if successful, developers will not be able to offer a final product and the prices of markers will never increase. This is a risk that all ICO participants should consider when they decide to contribute to any campaign.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Voco Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

Voco Coin seems to be the best new investment available. It opens up a lot of possibilities for everyday people out there. New investors will find a lot of opportunities waiting for them in good time. Voco Coin has a lot of potential and seems to be going strong. Expect the team to make new announcements and changes in the future too. The ICO investment will be a lasting opportunity that will make a lot of money.

kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

I do not recommend to invest in ICO but if you want to know how young to invest in an ico I have an easy way to judge whether it is a good ico or not.
first look at bounty manager (now lots bounty portal)
second look at the roadmap
third see the team and adviser
fourth how many participants in the group telegram if little I suggest to forget.
l0st

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

I never invested in ICOs before but today I invested in Pantos.

In my opinion this has the potential to be a big one in the future because bitpanda is involved.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

Make your own decision based on your analyzation. It is strange that no one is directly recommending the ICO that they are advertising but in most cases, everyone will recommend you the ICO that they are fond of.
I personally would leave to you the decision based on your own analyzation and research because even the best ICO project can be proclaimed as a scam in the end. You can't rely on the advice without the proper investigation about the certain UCO which you have made yourself.
Stay vigilant if you want to invest and analyze absolutely everything before the investment because on the single mistake can lead you to the loss.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

I will nothing recommend for you! I just can suggest you if you want to join with a ico then firstly research about that, checking which type of developers are work for this and their past work success. keep on eye their campaigns and their given reward for publicity I think all is need to judge for a proper ico.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

I recommend that you invest in DYOR coin, short for "Do Your Own Research" coin. Investing ain't for the lazy.
  Grin Grin Grin Grin This is an answer for the lazy, do not want to learn anything and just want to get help from others. Success does not come to lazy people, look for ICO projects and read their books, and find out about its community before investing.

otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

I recommend https://crestonium.io/, the one on my signature. The project of this ICO concentrate on the needs of a cryptocurrency person. And obviously, most of the people who'll invest in an ICO are crypto people so there's a huge chance that these people will invest on it.
ivanandena24

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

Don't ask for a certain ICO because everyone can provide a good feedback especially those who joined the bounty campaign even though it's a scam. It's better to do your own research for ICOs and read the whitepaper first before you invest. Also check the team behind the project to see if they are well known or trustworthy, if not then maybe it's risky for you to invest and looking for another ICO might be an option.
epidose

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

Tough one to answer for anyone here, and you ought to be suspicious of people just promoting for their own good.

I'd say, check a few sites like icorating or icobench and try to personally identify with the problem that the ICO is attempting to solve. Does their solution make sense to you? Does it feel tangible?

Hard to say which ICO I'd recommend you to invest it, but that's how I'd recommend researching into which ICO to invest in.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

Right now i will recommend Belugapay they are very active on marketing and products is soon to be release in the market, FOr more info visit https://belugaypay.com

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Right now i will recommend Belugapay they are very active on marketing and products is soon to be release in the market, FOr more info visit https://belugaypay.com
I see this ICO is very long, I miss it.
I am only interested in their prizes, is it still open to the campaign participants?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: