Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos will die without new participants!  (Read 636 times)
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Let’s face it buying and selling cryptos is scary for most people.
Big investors are sitting on the sideline scratching their heads and not prepared to make a commitment.
This industry is in Limbo and can’t find a path!
Exceptional projects will succeed and to be honest it’s hard to find one.
Many projects that have made promises will never deliver: The promoters are just living their lives with the ICO capital. You can think you own a coin that is good but maybe the promoters are just feeding everyone BS.

Investing into cryptos are really scary this time because most of them has no working products and only rely on the investment they get through their ICO sales.
that's why it's very tough competition between the new crypto projects this year due to there are already existing projects and some group of developers are trying to offer more services than the existing service that were already in the market.
we cannot simply invest on new crypto projects that has no working products and that's why I really don't rely on their ICOs because when I do invest on cryptos, they should bump first the coinmarketcap.com and hit invest beecause they had already proven that their project is working and effective.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

Dude be more optimistic. Not all cryptocurrencies is scam, lot of the coins have a great future. Choose carefully coins, and everything will be OK. Wink

Yes, I absolutely agree. No matter how the current market situation, we have to be optimistic about the future of Cryptocurrency growth.
Negativity thought can't help anything. So, just relax and enjoy the journey. I do believe the market will recover soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: