Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Twitter really started what they planned doing?  (Read 408 times)
bosede1 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Logging to my twitter account and doing my daily routine by tweeting and re-tweeting for my bounty campaign, as I was on the verge of this I saw that my account has been suspended. I want to know if this case is similar to anyone here and if No what are the reasons for account been suspended.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

Logging to my twitter account and doing my daily routine by tweeting and re-tweeting for my bounty campaign, as I was on the verge of this I saw that my account has been suspended. I want to know if this case is similar to anyone here and if No what are the reasons for account been suspended.

You must have been heavily promoting ico's on twitter?
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

You must have done something against their terms of service otherwise they do not suspend accounts, may be you need to slow down re-tweeting if you are participating in many campaigns.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

You dd somethin against their Terms and Conditions you need to know all the rules of twitter or else you will be suspended or permanently banned.Do not abuse the system so you wont have any problem in the future,twitter hasnt announced it yet so it means ICOs can still use advertisement platform of twitter,it doesnt mean that normal users are restricted in posting,sharing crypto related topics.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

not too many reposts or tweets for every day, because it will only be considered spam.
give a period of time to perform activities on the twitter.
just follow the rules and policies of twitter, I think it will be safe.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

What did you do? im sure you have violated tweeter's terms and conditions i got 2 twitters that has been disabled/suspended because i did spam postding that is why you shoudlnt be abusing the system so that you wont get disabled.As far as i know it wont be possible to recover these accounts you only have once chance to appeal so make a good one.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pedropendukot

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

Check your email if you did receive some email regarding to your violation try to appeal but tot tell you the truth appealing to these cases has lower chance of success,because the automated system of twitter is really complicated that is why thy are not recovering these suspended accounts because twitter knows you did violate something that is why you have been suspended by the automated system.

selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

they're not going to ban cryptocurrency advertisement on twitter. maybe you have done something that is against their rule. did you use your real twitter or just dummy account? I promoting heavily about ICO using my real twitter account and i don't have any problem about it

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

Twitter has a lot of accounts. If such restrictions were of a massive nature, many users would be shouting about it. I am sure that your account has been temporarily blocked for sending spam. This makes not only Twitter but also all other social networks. Even on this forum you can block for spam.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

Unfortunately suspended accounts has less chance of getting restored,you will only get suspended if you did a lot of violations,spamming posting against the terms and conditions of twitter could be the reason why you have been suspended i am doing social media campaigns too that is why i know how twitter works how they react to these violations.

alenahype

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

It happens and this is because most likely you keep a lot of bounties and twitter for repeating tweets and retweets for one company perceives as spam, but it's not too late to file an appeal.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

The algorithm of twitter is too difficult to read,a lot of bots are going to flagged you as spamming whenever you are posting simultaneously so you need to have post intervals so you will be safe from these automated system.I have a lot of accounts that was disabled from the past because i am doing spam posting,you clearly did something against their TOS.

bosede1 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

they're not going to ban cryptocurrency advertisement on twitter. maybe you have done something that is against their rule. did you use your real twitter or just dummy account? I promoting heavily about ICO using my real twitter account and i don't have any problem about it
It is on my real twitter account

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

I don't think the reason related to your promoting ICOs or posts about coins, because there are lots of such accounts just making shit posts all the day. You probably made something against their rules.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

Working fine with twitter accounts,if you didnt post something that violates their terms and conditions you wont get suspended.Main reason why is spamming second posting contents that are against their rules,twitter bots are actively detecting such posts like nudity,harmful words,anything that could be offended someone,somewhere.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

Spamming could be the reason,when the bots in twitter detected your activitiy as you are spamaming you could be flagged for spamming in the platform.It could lead your account from being disabled,suspended or locked either of these can be a good sign that you should stop what you are doing,give sometime each posts so you wont be flagged.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

You had to do something wrong, something what does not agree with the rules. Maybe you promoted ico project too hard? Anyway it is probably your fault
Bloodseekers

Activity: 748
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

Maybe you tweet/retweet so much every day, or you put so many referals links, like a spam maybe that's the reason your account get suspended. I think twitter not ban advertising ICO so its okay if we advertise in twitter. Follow the step how to activated your account again and stop spam and reduce your daily tweet/retweet
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

As far as I know, twitter also supports the idea of ​​banning advertising crypto currency, I think that it is time for the crypto-currency community to create their own new social networks and new twitter analogues, I think this will be the best solution
jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:19:36 PM

Not really,because i have been using twitter accounts for the social media campaigns and i havent found any problems today,plus twitter will only suspend your account if and only if you are violating a lot of twitter rules or terms and conditions,you should be more careful in the future because the automated system of twitter is much complicated compare to the other social media platforms.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: