Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto cards in day to day life and will they replace traditional ones.  (Read 454 times)
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Hey, guys, quite good conversation we have here Smiley So as far as I understand the issuers now have problems because of VISA stopped cooperation with crypto cards, but anyways I am sure that the present situation will be sure and such cards will be available quite. Having gone through all the most popular crypto cards I decided to make pre-order of BonPay as to my mind it provides best services on this field. If you are also interested guys: https://bonpay.com/card/
It is stated that fees 'are extremely low', did you believe just on words or where can I find the exact fees charges of using BonPay card? To tell you the truth I haven't gone through WP yet.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

Hey, guys, quite good conversation we have here Smiley So as far as I understand the issuers now have problems because of VISA stopped cooperation with crypto cards, but anyways I am sure that the present situation will be sure and such cards will be available quite. Having gone through all the most popular crypto cards I decided to make pre-order of BonPay as to my mind it provides best services on this field. If you are also interested guys: https://bonpay.com/card/
It is stated that fees 'are extremely low', did you believe just on words or where can I find the exact fees charges of using BonPay card? To tell you the truth I haven't gone through WP yet.
Bonpay raised on ICO more than 20,000 eth. This amount is more than enough to implement its road map. What is the delivery time of the card?
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

Bonpay raised on ICO more than 20,000 eth. This amount is more than enough to implement its road map. What is the delivery time of the card?
Hey, I was BonPay ICO participant and as far as I remember BonPay had already existing project at that time. The key reason why they ran ICO was due to their wish to expanse world wide, it has been established and very well operating company for many years already.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

That the main problem my friend, you should first read WP carefully before making any statements, do not you think that people just believe that there are low fees and do not check such info themselves?  Smiley BTW BonPay road map for Q2 is quite deep:
• API Implementation of card issuer for non-EU region
• Implementation of Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash
• Implementation and BETA-testing of BON Token/Coin use in ecosystem
• BETA Android + IOS (testing)
• Implementation of credit card processing
• Comprehensive testing and audits on security
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

Hey, I was BonPay ICO participant and as far as I remember BonPay had already existing project at that time. The key reason why they ran ICO was due to their wish to expanse world wide, it has been established and very well operating company for many years already.
The most interesting thing is that Bonpay has a finished product and it has distributed it all over the world except the USA. At the same time, VISA imposed restrictions on all projects of cryptocurrency cards, except the United States. Paradox.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

The most interesting thing is that Bonpay has a finished product and it has distributed it all over the world except the USA. At the same time, VISA imposed restrictions on all projects of cryptocurrency cards, except the United States. Paradox.
Today I tried to study cryptocurrency cards and did not find really worthy projects or finished products that function around the world. Among them: CoinsBank, Cryptopsy, Wirex, Xapo, Shift, BitPay. We need a really new functioning product. Will Bonpay be like this?
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

yes, crypto-currency cards can completely change our everyday life. It would be great to use it
serejandmyself

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

Today I tried to study cryptocurrency cards and did not find really worthy projects or finished products that function around the world. Among them: CoinsBank, Cryptopsy, Wirex, Xapo, Shift, BitPay. We need a really new functioning product. Will Bonpay be like this?
Pay attention to the command. Many of its members are former employees of exchange services. Have extensive experience in the banking sector. I think it is possible that bonpay will become a new global payment system.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:05:02 AM

Pay attention to the command. Many of its members are former employees of exchange services. Have extensive experience in the banking sector. I think it is possible that bonpay will become a new global payment system.
By the way, they have their own token, which will be used in the payment system. I am concerned about the fact that the price of the token fell 3 times compared to the price of ICO

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

Have you witnessed guys Monaco scam statement on collaboration with VISA? Grin I myself got deceived by them, so we should think twice before rely on someone's words. BonPay's team background indeed makes me think that it will become the leading power in crypto cards field.
consigliere

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 03:34:12 PM by consigliere

Have you witnessed guys Monaco scam statement on collaboration with VISA? Grin I myself got deceived by them, so we should think twice before rely on someone's words. BonPay's team background indeed makes me think that it will become the leading power in crypto cards field.
Yeah, I got tricked by that Monaco scam, actually I think BonPay is undervalued on market as well taking into account how few coins there are in circulation supply and the present price, I personally increased my positions of it.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

Yeah, I got tricked by that Monaco scam, actually I think BonPay is undervalued on market as well taking into account how few coins there are in circulation supply and the present price, I personally increased my positions of it.
The most surprising thing is that after VISA announced THAT it was not cooperating with Monaco, binance added them to the  exchange.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:32:35 PM

I have read the user reviews Bonpay. Many of them are unhappy that they have not received their cards. But they do not take into account the fact that all cryptocurrency card projects are faced with serious problems. I think Bonpay needs to announce a solution to this problem in order to attract users.
morgan4140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

By the way the price of a token has fallen to a small extent, given that many altcoins over the past 2 months fell in price by more than 10 times.
consigliere

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

By the way the price of a token has fallen to a small extent, given that many altcoins over the past 2 months fell in price by more than 10 times.
I have uploaded some cheap BON today  Wink now waiting for thing to get with crypto cards in general and I believe BON can easily reach top 100 coins on coinmarketcap.
morgan4140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:07:44 AM

I have uploaded some cheap BON today  Wink now waiting for thing to get with crypto cards in general and I believe BON can easily reach top 100 coins on coinmarketcap.
I think the problem with the token price will be solved as soon as BON is released on a good exchange. I think it's a matter of time.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

I have read the user reviews Bonpay. Many of them are unhappy that they have not received their cards. But they do not take into account the fact that all cryptocurrency card projects are faced with serious problems. I think Bonpay needs to announce a solution to this problem in order to attract users.
Are you sure that they found a solution to this problem? I think if this was so, then long ago everyone would have heard about it
Hank Scorpio

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

Last year I was able to get a ShakePay card and it worked perfectly. On top of that, the people in charge of the project are very honest and helpful. Then came the WaveCrest and VISA problem, and the card was cancelled. After that I requested the AdvCash card that was also cancelled before getting into my mailbox.

Now I cannot find any working product. I am in the waitlist for Monaco, Tenx, Wirex, Centra and PayCent. No one seems to be able to deliver.

serejandmyself

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

Are you sure that they found a solution to this problem? I think if this was so, then long ago everyone would have heard about it
More than that it touched not only BonPay but other similar project as well, but I am pretty sure that CEO of BonPay does not just make air hot and will do their best to renew card support quite soon.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

No no no no!
We don't have crypto card like visa or credit card from bank, but we do have like one but through online, they are easy access accounts where in they trade bitcoins easily but secured, most shops who accept crypto as payment uses it, like green address.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: