Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥  (Read 33416 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

Tokens drop to snapshotted NEO addresses after ico, yes ? Not to waste your time with freebies . Thanks for any answer.

Yes. Tokens will drop to snapshotted NEO addresses after ico. Pre Ico closed now ( was collected $1 million dollars - hardcap ) and ICO date announce will soon
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

Spotcoin representatives attended the Crypto Coin Turkey (CCT) Blockchain Summit in Istanbul, Turkey to learn and connect with the greater digital currency community in early May. Spotcoin CEO Tim Gick & Turkey Country Manager Kivanc Karakas attended the event, co-sponsored by cryptocurrency news platform KoinBulteni.

The small team networked with fellow crypto enthusiasts, learning about the future of blockchain technology and providing insight into Spotcoin’s focus on simple liquidity and its vision to unify legacy financial markets and the emerging digital economy. The CCT attendees were excited by the Spotcoin model and were eager to get their hands on SPOT tokens.

I have noticed too that Turks are getting really heavily involved in crypto currency projects now and that is a good thing. I do hope your government supports it and the technology flourishes in Turkey as in other places. I have been watching the Sportcoin project with interest now and might get involved in it. I am just doing a little more due diligence of course and research before I commit to it because of this prolonged bear market, things are a bit tough right now in general.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

The Pre-ICO sold out quick just as I expected. I would recommend joining and following Spotcoin Telegram so that you are aware of Public Sale announcement in order to get whitelisted and participate as soon as it opens.

This is a great project with more and more people starting to recognize that and it will continue to attract those who wish to participate. You want to make sure to stay updated and be ready to ensure your place in the Public Sale.

Spotcoin is led by dedicated professionals who are very active within the community. IMO this is by far the best ICO to date. I am looking forward to following the success of Spotcoin.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:26:43 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2022, 12:24:28 PM by mprep

spotcoin will pay not only one but two dividends. 51% of exchange fees weekly basis and 12% of company net profit quaterly. also spotcoin got Fiat exchanging, OTC marcketplace. a coin with many great features.

Yes totally agree with you. There are a bunch of features Spotcoin is offering that most people don't even know about yet. Fiat-to-Crypto is itself huge. But when you add in passive income through mining operations and quarterly profit givebacks, the proposition seems just too good to pass up. These features will prove to be game-changing and elevate Spotcoin to even greater success in the following months.

if someone is paying from MEW..then how do we get the tokens? And ... neo is too cheap in fiat price, still thinking whether to buy now or at Ico!

Since spotcoin is an NEP-5 token you will need to create a NEO address and register it with them before contributing to the sale. Your SPOT will then be sent to your NEO address and NOT your MEW. A great options for a NEO wallet would be NEON. You can find it on neo.org - always double check where you are downloading from to be sure. Good luck with the ICO, I'm sure you'll stand to make big gains.

Hey all.
Looking forward for more updates!
Excellence logo, very nice project.

A big reason I like Spotcoin so much is because of their amazing team. Apart from having an amazing track record, they're really in tune with the community and always have their interests in mind. Regular updates are something they are very keen about and take very seriously. Follow Spotcoin on twitter where they post regular updates and never miss out on any piece of new. You can follow them here: https://twitter.com/@therealspotcoin

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

Spotcoin’s Weekly Roundup

Welcome to the first Weekly Roundup. We’re aiming to bring you one each Saturday, to keep you up-to-date with the Spotcoin developments of the past week. And this was an exciting week for us. https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoins-weekly-roundup-11327d341918
JungleBadman

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:20:59 AM

I think the airdrop marketing scheme has worked excellently to get the Spotcoin name out there, and the evidence is clear to see by how fast the private sale sold out. It will be great if the public sale sells out just as fast and the project can officially launch. This one feels like its gonna be big.
chienvannguyen

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:59:34 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2022, 12:25:52 PM by mprep

Is there a way to check the pre sale progress?
Every participant has his own contribution adress...
You can participate pre sale if you in whitelisted. And pre sale finished

How arw your bounties check, is it automatic ? Or partcipants have to submit links ?
You have to submit at: http://www.g0blin.com/spotcoin/ and,
submit in thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173867.msg39894074#msg39894074
check your status at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PYPSNw1oI1Gqt_p5wFUc0E69GnG0m9tmzxeYoKr9LAg/edit#gid=1954263782

Congratulations! Spotcoin reached their goal early, and 2.5 million #SPOT Pre-ICO is now closed. Welcome to the Spotcoin and #NEO families.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
folajoseph

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

Such a great news about closed pre-ico. I hope to hear the ICO dates very soon, so I can inform my colleges from the telegram groups about your project and possibility to invest. And again, I would like to address a kind word to the marketing team of the Spotcoin. Keep working!
from what i hear, The ICO would be sooner than later, Get ready to load your bags like me.
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

I am extremely happy that Spotcoin Pre-ICO closed with a soldout! Congrats on that! The next milestone will be your hardcap!
cryptohype

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

Spotcoin will pay out dividends in GAS.
The dividend from Spotcoin exchange fees will begin immediately after the exchange is launched. The dividend from net company profits will be disbursed after the first profitable quarter takes place, possibly in 2019. For more details, please read financial forecast. https://spotcoin.com/financial_forecast.pdf
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

This is the first episode in the series on Spotcoin and NEO. People often ask why Spotcoin chose NEO over Ethereum. At that moment, that makes sense. But now Spotcoin can give you a list of reasons why Spotcoin chose NEO.
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-loves-neo-ep-1-why-did-we-the-choose-neo-blockchain-ed5e2d2e5f4b
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

Spotcoin partners with Juscutum for ICO of SPOT https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-partners-with-juscutum-for-ico-of-spot-5de88af7407f

Spotcoin is in full throttle to launch the public sale part of its SPOT token ICO. The private sale of SPOT started April 10th (GMT + 4) and the Pre-ICO closed early after reaching its goal. The ICO will help Spotcoin expand its profitable OTC counter into a global, automated exchange that opens up the smart economy to the entire Black Sea region.

Ukranian lawfirm Juscutum will provide the legal framework to make sure Spotcoin is in full compliance with all regulations, which is very much in line with the company’s values.

“Juscutum is making a name for itself as the forward-thinking legal agency in the technology sector,” says Spotcoin CEO Tim Gick. “They’re a bright, talented group that impresses us with their candor, and knowledge in this relatively new field.”

Being the first to accept payment in bitcoin, having won prizes for their innovative “Legal Alarm” mobile application and boasting a sharp and young team of lawyers, they are the perfect legal partner in the smart economy.

chienvannguyen

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

Today, Spotcoin co-founder Andrew Thornhill presents at the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Georgia 2018! Drop in and see the "Success of ICO Campaigns" panel during the June 20 event at the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel in Tbilisi. Say "hello" and ask him whatever you like about ICOs and the blockchain world.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

One aspect that separates Spotcoin from the crowd is that all listings on the exchange will be automatically paired with the core currencies (BTC, ETH, GAS, SIB). Since Spotcoin was developed based on the NEO blockchain, all NEP-5 tokens are listed on the exchange for free if they meet the City of Zion’s token sale guidelines.I expect this business increase well and perfect
cryptohype

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

Spotcoin is in full throttle to launch the public sale part of its SPOT token ICO. The private sale of SPOT started April 10th (GMT + 4) and the Pre-ICO closed early after reaching its goal. The ICO will help Spotcoin expand its profitable OTC counter into a global, automated exchange that opens up the smart economy to the entire Black Sea region.

Ukranian lawfirm Juscutum will provide the legal framework to make sure Spotcoin is in full compliance with all regulations, which is very much in line with the company’s values.

“Juscutum is making a name for itself as the forward-thinking legal agency in the technology sector,” says Spotcoin CEO Tim Gick. “They’re a bright, talented group that impresses us with their candor, and knowledge in this relatively new field.”

Being the first to accept payment in bitcoin, having won prizes for their innovative “Legal Alarm” mobile application and boasting a sharp and young team of lawyers, they are the perfect legal partner in the smart economy.
flik8888

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

This article explains why Spotcoin chose the NEO blockchain. Personally I have always loved the NEO network and I believe it will be the future for SmartContract developments.
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-loves-neo-ep-1-why-did-we-the-choose-neo-blockchain-ed5e2d2e5f4b
cryptohype

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

Great news!
Spotcoin co-founder Andrew Thornhill participating in panel discussion: "Success of ICO Campaigns: Ivnestments, Marketing, Trends". Blockchain Conference Georgia. VIDEO
https://www.facebook.com/spotcoin/videos/2082398672034063/
flik8888

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

Another great article that explain the Spotcoin's road to the ICO! https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoins-road-to-the-ico-4064f2893d5b
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Spotcoin

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

Hello Spotcoin, is it possible to contribute with ETH and NEO during pre-ico? I like to contribute with both. Thanks for any answer.

Yes in SPOTCOIN ICO, the accepted form of payment are

1. NEO
2. BTC
3. ETH
4. GAS
5. SIB
6. USD
7. EUR

All you have to do is get whitelisted and ready to make some investments.
Further information, visit https://spotcoin.com/token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: