Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]NAUS:Social Giant-Blockchain WeChat by Tencent Team~  (Read 2436 times)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

Still curious on when the tentative dates are for this crowdsale?

All the website says is whitelisting available… When can we expect some information - at least a rough idea would be great!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

The NAUS application based on blockchain and has partnered with Live Tipplin, is a global real-time interactive social product. NAUS aims to provide solutions from the nature of social contact.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

the goal of this project is very nice to wake up and I hope there will be more support for the projects so that the fore increasingly dogged in pursuit of the target.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

the goal of this project is very nice to wake up and I hope there will be more support for the projects so that the fore increasingly dogged in pursuit of the target.
you're right let alone we can already download application is proving that the projects indeed is real, I believe in the future there will be a lot of support for this project.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

you're right let alone we can already download application is proving that the projects indeed is real, I believe in the future there will be a lot of support for this project.
very interesting if it can download these applications. certainly a lot of people who would be interested by this project. Hopefully this project will always be growing.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

Attend a good project that uses the right concept in social network in order to reach a relationship with low cost. The team in this project is very careful and there is some support from investors to support this social NAUS project. Hopefully what is misisi by this project can I want many investors to join
JagerBeen

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

This is the answer in their telegram chat, so wait and hope for the success of the project, I want to believe that everything will turn out in the end.
We will soon distribute the tokens, but there are a lot of things now need to do, and every participants will get your deserved tokens. We do not ask anyone of you to give us gas, notice please. If you have any questions about your stakes, just PM me your issue with proof in case your issue was flooded with messages in the group and we will check that these days, may not be quickly response but we will take that seriously.

mamoto

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

interesting idea, and most importantly it is very important in our time and it will become more relevant in the course of time, therefore, such projects are needed, the main thing is to implement everything correctly.

BitLumens distributes solar power devices in areas without a power-grid and connects them to the blockchain. By using the devices, people build up credit scores. Banks can access the data by using BitLumens own token BLS and use it to issue microcredits to those who urgently need them.

toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

in Q3 2018 have to listed on exchange any deadline ? how much we have to wait after the end of ICO  Huh
JagerBeen

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

in Q3 2018 have to listed on exchange any deadline ? how much we have to wait after the end of ICO  Huh

I agree with you, this is really a good question, which I think is of interest to all investors of this project ... but I think you better ask this question in their telegram chat, because there they will probably give a faster answer to any question than here.

hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

A good project that uses the right concept in social networks, especially the team in this project is very smart and there is some support from investors to support this social NAUS project, hopefully this project will run successfully.
JagerBeen

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

A good project that uses the right concept in social networks, especially the team in this project is very smart and there is some support from investors to support this social NAUS project, hopefully this project will run successfully.

Yes, the idea of this team is not new, but very interesting, this task is not very easy, but if the team will work well and be interesting and unique, then it is quite possible to take your worthy place. I will observe and support with interest, successes to the team.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:55:29 AM

Yes, the idea of this team is not new, but very interesting, this task is not very easy, but if the team will work well and be interesting and unique, then it is quite possible to take your worthy place. I will observe and support with interest, successes to the team.

no doubt about it. all teams will surely do the job very well so that the project could be attractive to many investors, they will surely create a strategy that is very nice so that investors interested in the project.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

no doubt about it. all teams will surely do the job very well so that the project could be attractive to many investors, they will surely create a strategy that is very nice so that investors interested in the project.
hoping for the best, hopefully with hard work the team will provide satisfactory results later, I am also sure this project can be successful because all those involved here are always trying their best for this project to succeed later. The success of this project is always in line with expectations.
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

interesting projects and have great planning. hopefully to progress as planned and many people are interested in this project.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

Why i can't find TIPPIN on googleplay? Is the team pulling back the application from google play? Please give me a reason for this, thanks
mashutka444

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

This innovative project based on blockchain tech. They have strong team and a well-coordinated work. The number of users who want to join the project is growing.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

Why i can't find TIPPIN on googleplay? Is the team pulling back the application from google play? Please give me a reason for this, thanks
Hello, can someone help to answer my question above? I have asked it on telegram group but still haven't answered, I should to update my local thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: