Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] // MY XAVIER PROJECT // The World's First Digital Civilization!  (Read 498 times)
rausvi15 (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:52:58 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 04:49:02 PM by rausvi15

1.    Digital payments               - www.mx-dollar.com
2.    Hybrid wallet (MXC/MXD) - www.mx-changer.com
3.    Exchanger                         - www.digicryptozone.com
4.    Supportive Websites
            - Data Center - www.cryptocapzone.com
            - Review - www.cryptokenzone.com
            - Prediction - www.cryptotraderzone.com

Note :
- There is no database changes
- 1 MatrixCoin (MXC) will be replaced with 10 MyXavierCoin
- 1 MatrixDollar (MXD) will be replaced with 1 MyXavierDollar
- All lending will be converted into MyXavierDollar

**This program will start running on March 26 ‘18

------------------------------------------  mx-coin.com  ------------------------------------------

1.   What is the difference in Matrix Coin and My Xavier Project?
My Xavier Project is essentially a revival of Matrix Coin. Even though there are not any database
changes at all and the users will log in using the same credentials as before, please note the
changes mentioned below:
•   1 MatrixCoin (MXC) will be replaced with 10 My Xavier Coin
•   1 MatrixDollar (MXD) will be replaced with 1 My Xavier Dollar
All lending will be converted into My Xavier Dollar

2.   Do you use ERC20 or PoS?
For the ICO phase, we use ERC20. Otherwise, we are entirely PoS based

3.   What is the supply of premine tokens?

4.   When is your ICO due to start?
April 2018

5.   What are your projects?

1. Hybrid Wallet (MXC/MXD)    
2. Exchange
3. Digital Payments (Payment Gateway)
4. Supportive Websites (Data Center + Review + Prediction)

6.   What are the prizes for winners?

100.000 tokens for 1 winner
50.000 tokens for 2 winners
10.000 tokens for 10 winners
5.000 tokens for 40 winners
2.000 tokens for 100 winners
1.000 tokens for 300 winners

7.   What makes My Xavier Project so different?

As of yet, there is not an ongoing project that serves as a hub to evaluate the scope of different ICOs,
 graphically monitor the real-time changes in different currencies, trade between different currencies
on a central exchange and use the BTC equivalent of the current currency in possession to carry
out marketing campaigns.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:53:37 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 06:35:40 PM by rausvi15

we will announce our team with in few days so don't worry about team members!

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

Looks like a good idea. But pure POS, hmmm. Also, I don't see the team profiles on the website which is critical for me. Today proper research should be done in order to consider for investment and team is fundamentally one of the top review spot
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

Looks like a good idea. But pure POS, hmmm. Also, I don't see the team profiles on the website which is critical for me. Today proper research should be done in order to consider for investment and team is fundamentally one of the top review spot

Agree. Also the total supply is not mentioned. Only the total premine supply. Invest at your own risk here.
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:28:25 AM

No team - no money. Today the site works, tomorrow it may not be. Today, projects without a team do not look attractive at all. In any case, this is a bad start, I think.
Huatlah

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

This is scam...why closed Matric site? Angry
They are from Matrix coin and now want to cheat ppl again. Please dont fall on their trap.
rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

They are from Matrix coin and now want to cheat ppl again. Please dont fall on their trap.
bro don’t make any post unless you read the whole thread!
We are revolving the MatrixCoin project and give that project a new shape!
We want to maie a global civilization and  we benefits most our previous MatrixCoin users!
Team members will be announced after presale! And our office will establish in Singapore with in 15 days’

cryptodust

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

The Next Big Thing

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:06:51 AM

lol
Another scam project from the Matrix Coin team
Same scamer

Huatlah

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

bro don’t make any post unless you read the whole thread!
We are revolving the MatrixCoin project and give that project a new shape!
We want to maie a global civilization and  we benefits most our previous MatrixCoin users!
Team members will be announced after presale! And our office will establish in Singapore with in 15 days’

Im from Singapore...Give me the address, Im going to your office.
rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

lol
Another scam project from the Matrix Coin team
Same scamer

well, i think you didn't learn whole announcement, we will highly focus our previous investors and give them my xavier coin as same as they have matrixcoin.
so don't worry bro we will not go any where!

rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

Well guys team is updated!
ICO s live!
1000000 token for top 50 investors!
Be the part of this world first civilization!
Grab your tokens now!!

Bitson77

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

ICO s live!
Grab your tokens now!!

Old MXC ( matric coin ) is not yet clear, many ppl waiting for update balance, their old balance lost
give us clarification ......  Cry Cry Cry
rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

ICO s live!
Grab your tokens now!!

Old MXC ( matric coin ) is not yet clear, many ppl waiting for update balance, their old balance lost
come on man, if you are old member of mxc then you must have to go https://mx-changer.com/account/ and change your password first and then make first transaction by buying 100 mxc, then your old balance is released. for more detail join our telegram group https://t.me/mxcofficial, our first phase of ICO is only for old matrix members.

Bitson77

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

ICO s live!
Grab your tokens now!!

come on man, if you are old member of mxc then you must have to go https://mx-changer.com/account/ and change your password first and then make first transaction by buying 100 mxc, then your old balance is released. for more detail join our telegram group https://t.me/mxcofficial, our first phase of ICO is only for old matrix members.

All i have done but i lost my old balance, complaint with your support only get promised soon and soon again, it doesn’t like a professional team, i paid 100$ for registration also useless, production house not running generated, i think not better much
rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

ICO s live!
Grab your tokens now!!

All i have done but i lost my old balance, complaint with your support only get promised soon and soon again, it doesn’t like a professional team, i paid 100$ for registration also useless, production house not running generated, i think not better much
don't worry man we are doing our best to relief our old members!, stay tunned, you'll get great surprise from our team!

Bitson77

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

ICO s live!
Grab your tokens now!!

don't worry man we are doing our best to relief our old members!, stay tunned, you'll get great surprise from our team!

Hi dude,
always say like that
what is our guarantee Huh??
rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

ICO s live!
Grab your tokens now!!

Hi dude,
always say like that
let the ICO finish and then our next step is to relief old members.

Bitson77

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

ICO s live!
Grab your tokens now!!

Hi dude,
always say like that

Means you will pay your outstanding from ICO ? then new member become a new victim isn't it ?
CRAZY man u r to much greedy
rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

ICO s live!
Grab your tokens now!!

Hi dude,
always say like that

Means you will pay your outstanding from ICO ? then new member become a new victim isn't it ?
CRAZY man u r to much greedy
don’t be child. We are also old members of matrix and we belive that my xavier will have pretty good future, that’s why we arr waiting! Trust me bro you will get your tokens back with bonus!

rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:45:19 AM

there is job offer for traders by my-xavier check this out
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3814387

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: