Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FundersToken FsTK is the AWS for Blockchain  (Read 168 times)
Goodmens (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

FundersToken (FsTK)
Platform: Ethereum
Type: ERC20

https://www.fstk.io/  https://t.me/FundersToken_community

FundersToken is a one-stop solution in adopting Blockchain Technology for Customer Relationship Management and business augmentation.
“Smart Token, the Token with Logic.”The FsTK Engine enables corporates to▫ DIY own Smart Tokens▫ Deliver products or services via Smart Vouchers▫ Create Tokenized business model with Smart Contracts while little or no coding is necessary.

FundersToken Focus using Tokenization to enable clients to deliver value to Funders, and break down Blockchain elements to make future application achievable (Trend and future driven)

FundersToken provides business-oriented CRM tools by deploying smart tokens and smart contracts on Ethereum with modularised functions.
With modularization, FsTK have been developing every feature that has a strong and positive effect on our current and futuristic users.
All modularized functions powered by FsTK's engine are special and unique. The combinations and purposes of these functions are logical for applications and technically advanced.
From Github or Etherscan, FsTK's technology profundity would be 4-5 times stronger. FsTK smart contracts are done by 100% for basic features with better efficiency and faster launching platform
Sample Business Model: When people with memberships watch the video, they get rewarded tokens. Coding with FsTK Engine with only JavaScript (API): When client applies for membership, a Smart Voucher will be embedded to the account wallet. When the account with Smart Voucher activate the action “Watched Video”, then LOCATE the corresponding Smart Voucher. Once the wallet it located, system will AIRDROP the rewards automatically.
1. FsTK is closer to the real business world.
2. FsTK is more applicable in being AWS or becoming Microsoft.
3. FsTK can support more diverse industries (AI, IoT, SmartCity.)
4. FsTK may be more expensive at the beginning but can take proper cases to face the change in the upcoming trend.
5. FsTK's API/ABI/SDK is more logical and supportive, also referring to potential government actions in assurance.
6. FsTK features are more scalible and integrated
7. More value is delivered to our clients and more profitable.
8. FsTKs engine not only increases the user for the Blockchain protocol (Ethereum), but the real application on it.
9. FsTK modularization makes FsTK easier in the future to adapt to different Blockchains with high level benefits.
10.FsTK has the chance to create “Chain Offerings” by moving FsTKs engine to the permission chain and take large scale projects.
11.FsTK can offer new protocols for interchain based on our modules and logics (smart onion), the business model also makes them closer to create real sharding (Ethereum has the difficulty in identify key node and node environment, they have business level clients and end-user structure). The algorithm is in the vault and for speed up with costing down the transaction on chain.
12. Advisors include Chinese connections, French connections and SG connections in adapting our permission chain solution.
13. When FsTK has a new chain, then a new type of Mining is possible to make FSTk grow better in price, and also support the speed and cost issue in Blockchain. Tech team creates consensus level code can mock up protocol. So people can mine your token (the miner supports business to pay ETH in operation then gets business smart token). This creates a different level of sharing economy and decreases the risk for business to run blockchain applications.

https://t.me/FundersToken_community

Questions by ICOcheck

1. Where is your company registered? Could i have a copy of certificate of incorporation, list of directors and details of registered office address?

Our Company is registered in Singapore , and yes I can send you the copy of certificate of incorporation later via mail

2. Can i have details of any intellectual property which the company has created, registered or applied to register?

I can attach this in the email too

3. Can you share your Cap Table?

Yes

4. What is the vesting schedule for Team and Advisors token?

For you and Karan it is released in three stages : Private-sale , Pre-ICO, ICO

5. Is vesting for Team and Advisors coded in the smart contract?

Yes

6. is your smart contract deployed for the ICO?

Yes

7. Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?

The smart contract has not been audited yet

8. Could i have a link to your github repo?

I will get it from our Team

9. Do you have a working product available to test?

Yes, I can create an account for you

10. Has the code for your product been published, and has is it been audited by an independent cybersecurity company?

Yes, we are being audited by FIME

11. Are you using a reputable 3rd party for KYC verification? How safe is it to upload my Identity Document on your site?

We are using Jumio for our KYC verification

12. Can us investors participate in the sale? If yes did you secure Reg-D?

We are working on the legal compliances and yes we would allow our investors to participate in the sale

Additional questions to ask:

13. Where is my money going and what will it be used for?  Is my money going to be used to "cash out" others?

The money allocation will be allocated to employ more blockchain developers to build our chain in chain. Intellectual Property, Law compliances and Business Developing, as most of our cash flow will occur in the sales of Permission Chain Modules.

14. What specific rights come with my investment?
Just wanted to be sure if this question is referring to equity or tokens?

15. Are there financial statements?  If so, are they audited, and by whom?

We have our accounts audited by PwC

16. How, when, and at what cost can I sell my investment?  For example, do I have a right to give the token or coin back to the company or to receive a refund?  Can I resell the coin or token, and if so, are there any limitations on my ability to resell?

Once the token has past the vesting period, they are free to sell the token in the market, however we will try to purchase from the investor 🙂

17. If a digital wallet is involved, what happens if I lose the key?  Will I still have access to my investment?

Yes, a digital wallet is involved. We do have a solution but have not implemented it to the system. Please try not to lose the key.

18. Has the offering been structured to comply with the securities laws and, if not, what implications will that have for the stability of the enterprise and the value of my investment?

Yes, we are working with Lee & Tsai and also PwC to comply with securities laws.

19. What legal protections may or may not be available in the event of fraud, a hack, malware, or a downturn in business prospects?  Who will be responsible for refunding my investment if something goes wrong?

The company will be responsible if the hack was a misstep of the company.

20. If I do have legal rights, can I effectively enforce them and will there be adequate funds to compensate me if my rights are violated?

Can you please elaborate on this question?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Goodmens (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

reserved

What did you reserve?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: