Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it bother you if your wife earns more in a month than you ?  (Read 294 times)
KIANA (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

No it don't bother me if my wife earns more than me in a month  because it helps us allot ,In this time  we are living in the woman earnings are also inportent to the family.
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

No way, doesntt bother me at all. any income is good, plus two people earn more than just one often.
crazydave

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

that would make me happy actually
shizzle_my_nizzle

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

There's something sexy about productive women.
Unless of course you are both on welfare and she gets more than you:)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

It doesn't bother me. Why not? Because we measure our earnings on a weekly basis. Three weeks of the month I earn more than she does. There is only one week of the month that she earns more than me... but she earns more in that one week than I do all month.

That's why we measure our earnings weekly. I win 3 out of 4, but she only wins 1 out of 4.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

No it don't bother me if my wife earns more than me in a month  because it helps us allot ,In this time  we are living in the woman earnings are also inportent to the family.
Why even bother? Isn't it greatvthat you have greater income so you can provide better for you family? Take away that pride and remember we are in the 21st century, gender equality is bow being practiced.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

as long as he does not forget his duties as a wife and fulfill his responsibilities and obligations, I do not think it would bother me if my wife earns more than I earn. because we must complement each other.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:31:38 AM

Yeah this is true. I earn more than what my husband is earning in a month. But, it doesn't matter to him nor to me because what is more important is how you provide to the needs of the family, especially for the children's need. The couple nowadays work together in order for the whole family to live a comfortable life.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

My huaband dont bother if i earned more than him.my salary is big in my regular work.even my husband work in other country.the import isa we can provide the needs of our son.we work together for the future of our son.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

Of course I don't mind.I don't know why people are burdened with this issue.Most guys would be proud that his wife is making more money from him.They are in the community, and all that money is their, jointly.Such a life is the most beautiful, when there is no difference.Most people would be bothered, it's the opposite of me.It doesn't matter if a husband or a woman is making more money, it is important how much money is earned together.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

I don't care about that at all because being a woman doesn't make them inferior. They also have their destiny to be fulfilled
ongta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Sky has no limit

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

It's good and not bothering at all both have on duties for family financial even the wife earn more.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

I am not bothered if my wife earns higher in a month than I do. If you are too bothered; it would escalate to jealousy and you will start hurting her. I believe the most important thing is the love and understanding that exist between us. LOVE COMES BEFORE MONEY
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

No and definitely not. If ever my wife earns more than me, I would be proud of her and support her all the way. I believe that being envy towards your partner isn't healthy. It is still better if we'll just earn together for the betternes of our future. Working hard together would make a relationship even more stronger.

C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

And why would you hate someone that brought a help to your family? Is it because of your trashy pride? If so then too bad for you since you are blinded by it that you can't see the goodness it can bring which you should be thankful. As a husband and wife, you need to be hands in hands. Jealousy to one another is not a thing. Be happy to what the other achieved like it's your own achievement too. We should throw away those stupid things. These stupid things that I'm referring to is obvious and no need to expound.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

I don't see a reason why would it bother me.
It would definitely make me happy because we are both earning money and our saving for our future would be much more bigger,
And we could afford to buy the things that we want and we could send our kids in a good school.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

No, it doesn't bother me at all -- and it's not because i'm a feminist, or because we live in a egalitarian society.. no, it doesn't bother me at all because i have no wife Wink

:]
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

I think that monetary issues should not be a problem in a family, and the basis of the family is unlimited cooperation and solidarity. For this reason my family is according to my understanding; there is no place for money and money's feelings.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

No, it will not bother me. I believe that we are already in an era where women have the same right and previlage same as men. Unlike a long time ago, only limited jobs and opportunities were offered to women. As long as it is for your family you should not be bothered.
josephthedreamer

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

It doesnt matter for the husband if his wife is earning more than his income. It only matters if their inlaws are watching them. Sometimes they are the cause why couples quarrel. This also matter when the husband and wife has misunderstanding. Their salaries came out. The wife will brag that she bring home a bigger amount of money and that shes the one who support her family.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: