Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top12 Coins Movement  (Read 226 times)
crazyamerican (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

Out of the top 12 coins on coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/), what do you see changing.  
I personally think Dash will rise back up to the 5 or 6 spot since i believe its severely undervalued.
I also believe Stellar will fall from the top12 because in my opinion it does not deserve to be up there.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

I think rank #...
17 VEN
18 QTUM
19 LSK
20 ICX
21 OMG
22 NANO

should all be in the top 15 (sorry, can't fit them all in top 12 Cheesy )
crazyamerican (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:13:33 PM

I agree.  I think that the top 15 coins have the most cement in the marketplace as they are the most known to the general public.  It will be interesting to see what coins hold those spots in the next few months. Besides the top3 i can see a lot changing.
crazyamerican (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

I think rank #...
17 VEN
18 QTUM
19 LSK
20 ICX
21 OMG
22 NANO

should all be in the top 15 (sorry, can't fit them all in top 12 Cheesy )

forgot to quote you check my last post
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

Out of the top 12 coins on coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/), what do you see changing.  
I personally think Dash will rise back up to the 5 or 6 spot since i believe its severely undervalued.
I also believe Stellar will fall from the top12 because in my opinion it does not deserve to be up there.
For whom I am unsure of this is for Bitcoin Cash, which is clearly too high. The remaining coins are very well entrenched and move them from this position will be extremely difficult. Stellar is very promising for next years 3.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

I did not understand what kind of classification is this. What does it mean that I move more? I mean you want to say those cha climb up the rankings?
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

Dash is one tokens that is overvalued and not surprised the price is dipping, if you are someone that follow the development in Dash space, alot of people are asking about the funds allocated to some projects to further help Dash adoption but there is nothing to show for the fund collected so far unless these answers are giving the space may go bitter soon

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Whiplash450

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

for now I think stellar is still rated 8 and for dash is positioned 11 .. but for a few days or months to come that position may be changed or it could still remain stable.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

Come one man. DASH? Why on earth DASH?  It got huge competitor in BCASH last year. Not to mention good old  silver to Bitcoin.   DASH will just lose compared to BTC, Its long term ATH was achieved already.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

Come one man. DASH? Why on earth DASH?  It got huge competitor in BCASH last year. Not to mention good old  silver to Bitcoin.   DASH will just lose compared to BTC, Its long term ATH was achieved already.

I still think it will climb up into the top 10. Look at all the miners that have come out for it recently. It's also a lot more established than some of the other coins ahead of it. A lot of people know about DASH and don't know about some of the other coins in the top 10.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

I think Cardano will lose it's position as it is overvalued right now. Qtum is the one who will climb top-10 soon considering its performance now.
crazyamerican (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

Dash is one tokens that is overvalued and not surprised the price is dipping, if you are someone that follow the development in Dash space, alot of people are asking about the funds allocated to some projects to further help Dash adoption but there is nothing to show for the fund collected so far unless these answers are giving the space may go bitter soon

Good info to know.  Im still fairly uniformed in Dash but i liked the premise.  I will take this as a chance to gain more knowledge about Dash and rework my thinking.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

for now I think stellar is still rated 8 and for dash is positioned 11 .. but for a few days or months to come that position may be changed or it could still remain stable.
The top rankings in Coinmarketcap will vary depending on the volume of investment in a crypto so it will not be fixed except for bitcoin and ethereum. Top 12 are always crypto with very strong support and stable so the trading volume of the day is always great value, in times of market volatility, these altcoins are worth to consider. Because it will recover very strongly after the downtrend.

max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

This year, strong new projects will come..Yet the projects in the list will show improvement..I think it's hard for Dash, IOTA, Monero and Cardano to be able to defend their place.
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

I continue to buy ADA, ICX and 0x. But I do not know where the fall will end.
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

This year, strong new projects will come..Yet the projects in the list will show improvement..I think it's hard for Dash, IOTA, Monero and Cardano to be able to defend their place.

DASH: Yes I do believe it'll lose its position
IOTA: There are many DAG related projects now, chances of IOTA losing its rank is bigger now if they'll not deliver what they've promised on time
Monero: I don't think Monero will lose its position because there is not even a single project who has privacy features like XMR
Cardano: Its just 6month old project but standing in the top rank, which is the biggest success for ADA team. All is because of the idea behind this project. If they'll not deliver what they've promised then both IOTA and ADA will lose its positions.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

I still think it will climb up into the top 10. Look at all the miners that have come out for it recently. It's also a lot more established than some of the other coins ahead of it. A lot of people know about DASH and don't know about some of the other coins in the top 10.

More established then BCASH and LTC?  What are you talking?  DASH is just marketing nothing else. When BCASH will start with marketing DASH will be history.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

I also expect ripple to fall from the top 12 coins in the long run since like you, I think a centralized coin does not deserve to be counted in the top 12 in coinmarketcap for a long time. I personally think that bitcoin cash will soon be 2nd or 3rd after ripple falls back 1 spot. For now, I see all at the top 12 coins on sale at the moment as they are all in the negative for today, it is a good time to accumulate some of them now IMO.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

I continue to buy ADA, ICX and 0x. But I do not know where the fall will end.
Most of the peoples are still believe the crypto market. Because they are all trust in the Bitcoin it will never fail in the market. It will recover in June or July because after Russia government legalised in bitcoin everything should be normal in Crypto market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

What arguments can you give about your approval?
Now it is difficult even to predict how it will continue to drive bitcoin.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: