Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin legal  (Read 1161 times)
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

Bitcoin is in the raise of getting popular on more countries
For me bitcoin is so legal because a lot of people became rich because they earn money here in bitcoin in a good way. I hope bitcoin will be legalize in our country because it is really a blessing for us.wThere is no announcement yet here in my country that bitcoin will be legalized or be banned. In my own perspective, bitcoin have a big chance to be legalized here in my country because even senators here in my country uses bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simaislam

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

It depends on a particular country if it will become legal or not otherwise, they are not participating any matter about bitcoin. For now, my country is not accepting bitcoin at this time. I think that my country will accept it soon. I'm pretty much excited for that to happen if governments are in unity to accept bitcoin as legal all over the world then there will be no pending matters.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

It can only be illegal if the country wishes to. Bitcoin's legalization varies for example if a particular country wants to make bitcoin illegal due to lot of people using it in illegal activities therefore bitcoin is illegal in their country and most likely ban using bitcoin. However if the country wishes to legalize bitcoin then they can do what they please to do. Some countries already banned bitcoin and that implies that bitcoin is illegal in there country.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

To the best of my knowledge, Bitcoin has not been made illegal by legislation in most jurisdictions. However, some jurisdictions (such as Argentina and Russia) severely restrict or ban foreign currencies. Other jurisdictions (such as Thailand) may limit the licensing of certain entities such as Bitcoin exchanges.
Regulators from various jurisdictions are taking steps to provide individuals and businesses with rules on how to integrate this new technology with the formal, regulated financial system.

But have you come to think of it... Whether Bitcoin can be used for illegal Activities...
What are some ways you think it can be used for? (illegal Activities) mention some.

Bitcoin in my country has no concrete regulation but not charge as illegal , however if this will be use in illegal activities so by this means, this will be investigated.
kobratuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

Bitcoin not legal world wide but very much popularity in the world wide.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

Bitcoin's legality based on the country you're in me in my country Philippines they allowed Bitcoin, in here and also I heard that in some country they ban bitcoin, in countries like in china, china is planning to ban bitcoin, also in columbia, taiwan and etc, but there are also some countries who legalize bitcoin like in my very own country, also in japan, japan approved bitcoin in their country, in canada, germany and holland.

Kriptomen_51

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

I think that Bitcoin is legal. Cryptocurrency is comparable to other assets,  it also enters the
market under strictly defined conditions. There is no illegal or fraudulent activity in its creation
and further trade. Over time, there will be no question of its legality. Remains the question of the
anonymity of the transfer.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

Bitcoin is still struggling to get the legal status worldwide. But some of the countries positively accept bitcoin. The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them
Fakrull

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

indeed illegal bitcoin, tp only a few countries that have been illegally right, my knowledge only 17 countries that have been illegally right, among them:
1.nigeria
2.taiwan
3.colombia
4.china
5.vietnam
6.bolivia
7.kyrgyzstan
8.bangladesh
9.ecuador
10.thailand
11.rusia
12.maroko
13.korea selatan
14.indonesia
15.israel
16.nepal
17.singapura
Sorry if less regularly with the first and last order of the country that illegal bitcoin .. !!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

Bitcoin is still struggling to get the legal status worldwide. But some of the countries positively accept bitcoin. The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them
Yes, it has been under hard situation to get the legality. If bitcoin becomes legal, surely the price will grow much higher in value. An example for such a price increase is the adoption that took from Japan. Once Japan adopted it, the price started to grow forward and reached the ath. The mass adoption served as an initiation point for bitcoin price.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

I think bitcoin is completely legal. Bitcoins are accepted by many countries around the world. Many corporations, large companies are investing in bitcoin. Bitcoins help many people escape from poverty. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. so bitcoin is legal.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

As far as I know bitcoin  is legal in many country like in Europe.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

I agaree because it is working for good and it is a big help to everybody who join bounty campaigns, trading, mining and other. Bitcoin in my country is popular they have studied on how to become legal and it works on it while bitcoin keeps in touch whith clean operations.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

Bitcoin is made legally, but some people use it elligal activities. That's why other countries have different acceptance of bitcoin like China they totally banned the uses of bitcoin. However countries like Japan and South Korea they made bitcoin legal for any transaction.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

In my country bitcoin has not been banned. Therefore I think that it is legal

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

Yes, it has been under hard situation to get the legality. If bitcoin becomes legal, surely the price will grow much higher in value. An example for such a price increase is the adoption that took from Japan. Once Japan adopted it, the price started to grow forward and reached the ath. The mass adoption served as an initiation point for bitcoin price.

As per the results of the G-20 meeting. Seeing the attitude of the majority of countries is not a problem and still let bitcoin activities legally, although not completely supportive, from here we can conclude that there are no obstacles that are too meaningful, there is a tendency that they tend to be interested to accommodate to be applied as what Japan has run, but with the appropriate policies of their respective countries. We just need to continue to fight for and convince the relevant authorities.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Bitcoin is not globally legal but it is legal in many country. Like a normal currency it is use in transaction and it is also use to exchange currency of an country with another. Bitcoin is also use for trading purpose Shocked. This thing show us Bitcoin is really legal. In japan like country their government pay more  attention to the Bitcoin and in many developed countries like Australia, New Zealand, Germany, south Korea using Bitcoin. Many multinational company like Samsung, Amazon, KFC etc using Bitcoin for their various purpose. These thing gives the surety of its legalization.  Wink
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

In my own country and here in the country that I am working right now bitcoin is legal,it can use by everybody.Bicton can use as mode of payments and payments in goods and services.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

Bitcoin is made legally, but some people use it elligal activities. That's why other countries have different acceptance of bitcoin like China they totally banned the uses of bitcoin. However countries like Japan and South Korea they made bitcoin legal for any transaction.
Bitcoin is totally not made legal in some countries and Bitcoin is not the only currency used for illegal activities cause the fiat are also used for illegal activities either. More over, the Chinese government don't ban bitcoin due to illegal activities and the reason why the Chinese government banned bitcoin was because they see bitcoin as a threat to their national currency because Bitcoin was flourishing there while there national currency was devalued.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

bitcoin is legal, it is made for the people oif the whole earth,
government and banks just wnt to regulate it or ban it because they cant control the bitcoin and its influence.
they want to keep the money in control.
but people should control it and that is what bitcoin for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: