Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:25:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the only single currency  (Read 192 times)
tosindesign (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

Bitcoin Will Be World's 'Single Currency' Says Twitter CEO
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Depends what he means by that. If he means by that statement the currency which is used predominately then he may be right but, I'm not one for speculating on things which are out of my control. But, if he's referring to the only cryptocurrency then he's likely going to be wrong. There's always going to be other competing coins which I think is good for Bitcoin in a way.
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

Depends what he means by that. If he means by that statement the currency which is used predominately then he may be right but, I'm not one for speculating on things which are out of my control. But, if he's referring to the only cryptocurrency then he's likely going to be wrong. There's always going to be other competing coins which I think is good for Bitcoin in a way.

I agree with this. I think it is more appropriate to say that "cryptocurrency will be the single currency". But it will take time to replace physical money.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:03:55 AM

That's hard to happen, because we understand that in every country has its own currency and also their rules, and bitcoin is very difficult to apply in areas that have not been suspected Internet network.
1nvestments

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

cy
Like the previous person mentioned, it depends what does he mean by that, will money be totally replaced by bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general...
I think we are heading into that direction but we still have a long way to go.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:08:15 AM

Bitcoin can be a single money if all countries agree to agree and the whole world can be reached by the internet network.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:12:05 AM

This is impossible because we have called FIAT or the Traditional currency. We all know that every country has its own money that is used to be impossible to replace bitcoin as a new currency. There are also many coins / tokens sought as digital money in the future. More bitcoin will be used and will be more popular but the single money in the future is difficult

#Datarius
niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:14:05 AM

I disagree with him, I really believe that there will be several cryptocurrencies alive in the future but I agree that in the future only cryptocurrencies will dominate. Lets see what happens.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:14:49 AM

That's not going to happen and people in this world still need flat money for real-world transactions, and not everyone knows the bitcoin currency either.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Isolation

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:15:23 AM

I highly doubt Bitcoin can be the world's only currency. Governments around the world will still want to have their own fiat currency that they can control through Central Banks. He's basically thinking the entire world will agree to use Bitcoin as the only currency, which is very unlikely as every country will have their own self-interest and its a guarantee it wont be in their self-interest to only use Bitcoin.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

its hard to say but maybe it wouldn't become single currencies, how about people that don't kknow about bitcoin? how about when we use bitcoin our battery of smartphone dead and we can't continue the transaction? I know that if bitcoin be the only single currencies the price of bitcoin will very high and it will have a stable price. but in short time i think it can't be the single currencies

Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:30 AM

In this world nothing is impossible, but when bitcoin will be the only currency can not be predicted. In my opinion is still far and still many obstacles to get there. Let the time will answer it and for us to enjoy the present state of affairs.
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:30:32 AM

How can bitcoin become a single currency while there are still many people in this world who do not understand about bitcoin, and we also need a flat fee for transactions in the wider community.
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:56:10 AM

Is it possible that the world can be arranged with a single bitcoin currency, it is very difficult to convert bitcoin into a single currency, because bitcoin does not have a stable price and it is more suitable for investment.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:07:51 AM

yes, its a world single currency because it is used over the world by so many people, it is called single because there were no other currency that is used worldwide. US has USD, Philippines has peso,Bahamas   has Bahamian dollar,Japan   has Japanese yen, and so many more, different currencies in different territories but only bitcoin which is used and popular worldwide.. though its digital but still its address as currency.
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:12:20 AM

Not quite sure what your source is referring to that, whether he means the "only" currency, the dominant currency, or the only cryptocurrency.
Anyway, regardless, things would be not in our control and probably we may not experience in the near future.
But for sure bitcoin will be part of that future, we are just not sure whether the only, the dominant, or the only crpyto.
But I always believe that competitors  are always healthy for any conceptual work.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:16:59 AM

It will happen on the right time.  Cryptocurrency will rule our world someday.
Cryptocurrency will make our way of.life easier, we.dont need fiat ,bank and bitcoin is the answer.

DUHOIxx

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:26:30 AM

Bitcoin will be the only currency in the future, as bitcoin is one of the most innovative tests in history, no money has ever been made. It has high security features, can be divided into small units, and can be carried anywhere.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

Virtual money is not a currency. Because, currency must be accepted in wide people and recognized by authority.

As we know now, bitcoin haven't be able to make itself as a tool changer that can be accepter in all countries. This rejection is give indication about the how long bitcoin will stand and hold.
Although now bitcoin have big impact for some people.
And all digital inovations should be continue and being support.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:42:46 AM

If this can be realized how happy for the people whose country has a currency with a very low value. Because bitcoin can align the economy of the country as a whole.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: