Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the only single currency  (Read 187 times)
Tisubasha

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:31:44 AM

if I do not agree, if bitcoin into a single currency.
because the application of a single currency system around the world will bring no small change.
if it can be said it is unfair.
one of which is developed countries will benefit greatly because there will be no risk of currency in the international trade arena.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lincoln burrow lb

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

I agree with that view, because bitcoin's security is widely supported
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

Depends what he implies by that. On the off chance that he implies by that announcement the cash which is utilized predominately then he might be correct be that as it may, I'm not one for hypothesizing on things which are out of my control. Yet, in the event that he's alluding to the main digital money at that point he's conceivable going to not be right. There's continually going to be other contending coins which I believe is useful for Bitcoin as it were.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:46:28 AM

this would be a good and positive thing for future technology if true bitcoin would be the official virtual currency to bring all countries with blockchain technology.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:53:07 AM

Bitcoin Will Be World's 'Single Currency' Says Twitter CEO
Yes this is curtency bwcause this is so usable for all companies and all people but i thiink it wont never happem because this bitcoin is still a cryptocurrency which means the value is not stable and it always flactuates every mins. And every hour and day.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

I disagree with him, I really believe that there will be several cryptocurrencies alive in the future but I agree that in the future only cryptocurrencies will dominate. Lets see what happens.

Any cryptocurrency will never be the only one currency since we have many problem and we need to solve that problem with technology of blockchain.
But the other currency will be fiat money and nothing can change that fiat money as real money.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

Bitcoin be a Single currency? That's opinion base only on the said CEO, But base on reality, the Global Communities has its own FIAT money for trading and local transaction. will never know what will happen or the future of Bitcoin replacing FIAT money?Huh? cross your finger......
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

I think that's not true. Each country has its own currency to use. In the world there are coins to be used to trade, buy as good dollar or ero. So bitcoin is not the only currency. Bitcoins are part of the world currency.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency thats way they said it single currency. Because bitcoin is a lot of value. You can used it for trading, mining, paying bills, online shopping thats why its world single currency. But we need tp be responsible to our currency because not all the time we can own it. Just give value you bitcoin.
Hernandez44

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:04:20 AM

I dont know why he mean it and why he say  that. i dont follow anyone tweet and any panic news before so many same things happen its costly for crypto . people always try to follow some panic and scam news thats why they dont try to learn just a blind  follower . i think its not a currency its future asset.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

I read this news yesterday and I think he does not mean being just the currency that will be used by all the countries ( just like some conspiracy theorist). He mentioned that it will be the currency for the internet and it is now with other coins. I think what he is implying is other coins will die and perhaps only Bitcoin will survive.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:20:13 AM

I think and I hope that this will never happen. Mankind should not depend only on a single crypto currency, which exists only on the ratio of demand and supply. In the world for stability there must be a lot of currencies, both digital and conventional. Only then will there be relative economic stability. Although gold as a means of payment has always been, is and will always be in all currencies.

Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. But there are a lot of other altcoins, wich are better technically than bitcoin.
petyp123456789

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

At the end of the 20th century, Brazil had problems with inflation. For more than ten years, since about 1980, hyperinflation, sometimes more than a thousand percent a year, has destroyed the Brazilian currency - cruzeiro.
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

I believe that bitcoin will be the only currency on the internet in the near future. "In the end, the world will have only one currency, the internet will have only one currency.I personally believe that the currency is bitcoin," said Dorsey. He mentioned, this is "likely to happen within 10 years, but it could have been faster."
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: