Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will every crypto coin survive?  (Read 10761 times)
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Precisely survive the top 10 coinmarketcap coins and the coins with the largest capitalization, because they invested the largest amounts of cash and they are used for their own purposes by large corporations or a large number of small / medium-sized enterprises.  Refusal to use these coins will lead to huge losses.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

You only have to look at the bottom half (way more than half really) of coins listed on coinmarketcap and see the volume traded to realise that there is no real market/demand for the majority of projects. 95% is a figure plucked out of the air, as is any other figure, but the fact remains that 'most' projects will fail in the long term. However, that doesn't mean that you can't make money on them in the meantime, just be realistic about the long term prospects. There's a reason why the standard portfolio recommendation consists of 60% of top 20 coins. The rest are a gamble, potential high reward, but you are throwing dice.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
Of course, a lot of coins will not survive. Because many projects are unrealistic and fraudulent. I think that the projects that have already shown themselves will survive. For example Ethereum, Neo, even the centralized Ripple.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
cutiemolit

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

Not sure Sad
But I think the tokens of some cool long term projects will definitely survive. This is the rason why I'm investing in ICOs
the ICO I've been working with recently is "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
Check it out

There are too many crypto coins that exist in the market. Many exist but few will survive. It is because of the competition in the market. Only those coins that are supported by many will survive long last.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

According to the fact that now on the market there are more than a half of the coins completely worthless and almost ready to disappear from the stock exchanges, I think that your forecasts is true.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

It is reallu hard to set a % but overall any project that have no development its token should die it is really that simple . And since most a lot of tokens ( project ) is just a way to get easy money I believe a big % will die . I saw projects that have almost zero volume trading on exchanges but because they had active team they finally raise from dead . I think no token should die as long as it have development team behind it .
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

You only have to look at the bottom half (way more than half really) of coins listed on coinmarketcap and see the volume traded to realise that there is no real market/demand for the majority of projects. 95% is a figure plucked out of the air, as is any other figure, but the fact remains that 'most' projects will fail in the long term. However, that doesn't mean that you can't make money on them in the meantime, just be realistic about the long term prospects. There's a reason why the standard portfolio recommendation consists of 60% of top 20 coins. The rest are a gamble, potential high reward, but you are throwing dice.
We talked about hodling cryptos and waiting for the right time to sell it because the price rises up again. This only happens for most of the top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and etc. All cryptos have a volatile market but not all are able to survive the market competition. Tokens can have a high price once they are distributed but once they go on dumped, they stay at that position. We know that there are lots of tokens available in the market but not all have the potential to increase again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:09:47 PM

It is not possible for every crypto coin to survive. The failure rate in new startups in any market space is high so best to keep bulk of the portfolio in bitcoin and top altcoins. Betting on very cheap altcoins is pure gambling.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Agree.
Even paper currencies can possibly loose its value and disappear, If I may give an example, like Zimbabwe's currencies. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized that has no legal financial supervisor which needs its own unique market to be used as currencies exchange.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:42 PM

I think most of coins with nearly zero development will all die and soon to be forgotten. On the other hand especially some different exhange coins will not survive either as some exchanges will always beat others.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:14:17 PM

I don't understand the logic behind, everyone kept throwing some number. On what basis we can say 95% of the coins won't survive?

Let's take 1st 200 coins on Coinmarketcap. Are we saying 90% of them are scam or fraud coins? They are the one holding approx. 80% of Alt coin market cap.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

I think so, some altcoin has been abandoned by the community, probably because it is not interesting anymore. the volume of trade is very small, this is evidenced by the large delist conducted by bittrex.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

Not all,most of these shitcoins are going to fail as soon as bitcoin's lightning network will be implemented.These thousands of shitcoins clearly needs to be cleaned,all those good coins will be able to surive but not every coin you wanted to stay would stay.Each coin has advantage and disadvantages so you need to pick worthy coins to hold.,research very well.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

No, not all crypto coins will survive, only those with good market value will survive, if a coin doesn't address a problem in the market or fill a gap then chances are that they might jyst fail and fade at some point, coins with proper project layout however will survive

Bitcoin to the moon
nikoskakan (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

there isn't enough space for all cryptocoins!
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

I dont think they will die.It will lose the value but if more and more people come into this space all 1 satoshi coins will have rise in value even if they are useless
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

Not all because there are some coina that cannot be maintain like bitcoin or the demand is not high enough to keep the coin alive so they might died soon if there are no demand on it

blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

Payment for purchase  goods and services will happen soon in other altcoins. Just so happen that there are some sector like banking industry and government are trying to suppress it, that is why other altcoins aren't accepted yet. Many are still under development and I believe that 5% survival rate will increase as the year passed by.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

I don't think all of them will survive, only the strong coins will survive , the rest including weak coins, abandoned coin will absolutely being wiped and there will be nothing left for them.
Nowadays, because investing in crypto is the way too much risky so they're choosing the top 10 coins to invest, not bottom coins.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

Indeed if the cryptos are low value and less volume of daily transactions, they will eventually be deleted on coinmarketcap as well as exchange floors. Gradually there will be only quality cryptos with high exchange rates, large trading volumes. I guess that there will only be 20% of altcoins worth trading in the future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: