Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will every crypto coin survive?  (Read 10751 times)
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:25:33 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 05:38:25 AM by Anita1873

Obviously, all Altcoins will not be survive there,Which are not have any real projects and products and those are traded for making profit only, they will be eliminate their values and become worthless. Those altcoins which have good projects and teams, they will survive very long time in this market and will gives attractive returns on investment.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

No, it won't. In my opinion, not every cryptocoin will survive in the future, it's because there are too many altcoins out there in the cryptospace, it's hard to maintain their position in the cryptospace, their price will fall and then disappear later.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:31:37 AM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I think it is a good advice. Only the good coins can survive so we need to be careful enough to choose the right one.

DreezHoly

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:54:26 AM

The survival of a cypto coin depends on the quality of the project and the product it has to offer in the market. if a coin comes in with a product that is accepted and used then there are higher chances that it will be a success, if not then it will not survive in this highly competitive market
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:04:30 AM

Coins that was listed in some exchanger and in the coin market capitalization already has value.It means that it passes a project and benefited in crowdfund, as they promoted their platforms and concepts.It just means that its has able to gain acceptance to investors,as it is being accepted by masses,coins had a value due to massive adoptation,this would make a cryptocoin survive but for some ICOS nowadays we can never tell what's their future if they can survive the hype, since there are alot of existing currencies that already build its name and reputation in the market.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:10:45 AM

I dont think so. Not all crypto coins will survive. I think 60% to 70% of all crypto coins will not survive in the near future. Not all crypto coins are actually useful. If a certain coin has no use for the people, it will definitely vanished. If a coin is not being traded anymore, it will lose its value and later on it will be gone.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:15:12 AM

This is correct!

Buy the coin with proven longevity and go easy on the pretenders. Goldcoin is going to rule the planet!  Cool Cool Cool
it is sad to tell you but not all cryptocurrency coin are going to survive. because of many cryptocurrency, the people got confuse to what they are going to invest. and sad but it is the truth, most of the survive coin are those who popular in the investor, we know that. so for those who invest an non popular coin if I were you change ypir mind now.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:24:55 AM

not all crypto can  survive because at this time I know the price of Altcoin is recovering and so I am sure there will be many altcoins that can survive for the future and we can still invest in altcoin in the long run and because there are still many altcoins that survive in the future
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:27:56 AM

Of course not, and not to mention the rapid technological change. Many imitating cottage cryptocurrencies, I think they will soon be eliminated. There are also cryptocurrencies that have little value in themselves. What I think has always been valuable is encryption technology. So cryptocurrencies have always existed, but not every one can always exist.
derihendra

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

Many cryptocoin have no real usevalue and by time these kind of coin will fade away

Yes most the crypto will not survive and it will just fadeaway along with the time I mean crypto like dogecoin and tron etc as there are better altcoins offering better features than these crypto and only the best will survive

if I think the crypto that will survive is the crypto that ranked in the top 10 coinmarkecap like, nem, eth, stellar, there, ripple, because they have a good project in the long term

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
derihendra

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

I agree with your opinion, what I see now ripple is a nice token, many are using ripple for the bank, just see the ripple price can go up, because token ripple have good quality and technology

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

You have a good point of view.  It is indeed true that not all cryptocurrency will survive and become valuable. Every coin was created for a specific purpose. It undergoes ICO and different milestones promoting their project concepts and platforms.  But once the coins already reach exchange, then it is a good indication that the project was successfully launched and already reached the target funds for the project.  It is considered as valuable coins.  The only question is, do the masses will patronize and use the coins in their transaction and do investors continue to support it.  If yes, then, the coins will truly survive.  Those coins who gain enough confidence to many investors and created a reputable name in the market will survive for sure.   Unfortunately, due to a massive variety of coins, it is hard to conclude which coin will truly survive throughout the years and which coins will not survive.  
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:19:02 AM

Yes, you are right, not all coins in crypto can survive. Only strong coins from the tight competition can survive. If the coin is born from a good and successful ICO, it has good prospects for the future, and many communities use it. I think the coin will survive and its rank will grow.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

I don't think so.. There are so many crypto from then that had been delisted in the market because there are no buy orders and many are waiting still to sell there coin/token. It's just sad that the developer had already abandon the project and just left all the investors hanging.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

that's not entirely true. survive or not it depends how the community would like to address to a request of the coins. If the coin still has many enthusiasts and even many of the countries which began to use then the coin will be able to survive even will not die. I think only a handful of coins will die because of a large number of new coins that appear so as to compete.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:12:24 AM

I agree that many tokens in crypto won't in the long run, but I don't think 99% will disappear (maybe somewhere along 50 - 70%). However I do believe some coins can (and more likely will) survive without becoming a way of payment, simply by their status of being an asset. There is nothing wrong with that either, but I do look forward to more coins / tokens being strong enough that they are accepted as every day payment methods.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

I think the percentage would be higher, i put around 99% of altcoins that could not survive more than 3 years. Don't be despair, more coins are coming out every day. 3 years should be enough for us to make some profit from any altcoins. Hence, at least 99% coins now are not worth for long term hodl.

That's just my opinion.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

Just as you have up to 95% of the current Altcoin is not practical and what they always do is towards higher prices. But to find Altcoin can be accepted as FIAT is difficult, price instability is why it is difficult to take as a form of payment. In particular, Crypto's anonymity makes it unacceptable because it could be a money laundering tool for criminals.

tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:33:56 AM

i beleive 90% altcoin will die,there are so many altcoin and ico,we can't know how many percent is scam,we invest ico but if they collect us money and don't  do nothing,we can't do anything with them,no law protect,roadmaps 2-3 year,it is long time to know the ico success or not,i beleive 90% altcoin will die
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:05 AM

there are almost 2000 coins on Coinmarketcap and most of them are pump and dump coins , dead coins , scam/fake projects .
so soon they will be past , crypto is just a money making tool for some developers or better to call them scammers . without any vision or proper idea they launch ico and then RIP .
while i dont think to survive a coin , it need to be a payment option of day to day transaction , in case of BTC or ETH it seems logical but not for all project .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: