Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will every crypto coin survive?  (Read 10762 times)
Cordann

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:16:13 AM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

In any case, not all coins will survive on the modern crypto market. After all, thousands of coins cannot be used for trading and conducting transactions. Therefore, it is necessary to recognize the fact that there will always be high enough competition in the crypto market, some projects will disappear.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

I guess not. Do you have any idea how many projects there are in the market at the moment? They can't all survive. Many will die. Understand this.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

For all altcoins it will survive in the future but now the price of altcoins not already recovered but now we can only do is to wait until their price will grow up.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

This is a great logic, but there is one problem. It is not so easy to understand which projects will live. Of course, this year has opened our eyes to many things, but we must not forget that the market is very much subject to manipulation..
mcabrito

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

I guess not. Do you have any idea how many projects there are in the market at the moment? They can't all survive. Many will die. Understand this.

Yeah because of the very unstable status of the market, a lot of projects did not survive and most of them just disappeared or made an exit scam, because they are not prepared and not really serious with their projects.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

Yeah because of the very unstable status of the market, a lot of projects did not survive and most of them just disappeared or made an exit scam, because they are not prepared and not really serious with their projects.
I guess now that market conditions are down is not the reason for the large number of project failed and scam now. project with fraud already designed because they do want to commit fraud, but for now I think crypto will still persist within the old grouping with the State of the market right now. Hopefully can soon passed.

inuyahi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

not all crypto can survive, just crypto which has real product and real use can survive in the crypto space
even if we talk about percentage, shitcoin is more than the good one

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
rakib123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

I hope every coin are not survived. Because all token or are not good. Some coin are fall in this bad situation. I think good coin will be survived. Best wishes all this coin..
zekarsalih

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Cryptocurrencies overall have a bright future, but it will undergo a selection process and the best coin wins. It is too early to tell right now.
I don’t think we need every crypto coin to survive. It's natural selection, you're right. More of the same thing? Who needs that? We need every type of crypto to survive, not every single crypto.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Only those good crypto and those crypto that has real uses will survive. There are truly many crypto that are in the market. I think this big drop that os happening will separate  good cryptos from the bad.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:55:19 PM

I do not think so, 95% is too much, especially now more and more investors are coming into the cryptocurrency, so no one goes anywhere

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

personally i don't think so as i see there is a lot of scam crypto currency and a lot more overvalued ones try too choose well and good luck with your own decision my friend Smiley
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

No, not all coins will survive. I am sure that the cryptocurrency market is cleared and only those projects that have a real and interesting product will survive.

Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

Only those good crypto and those crypto that has real uses will survive. There are truly many crypto that are in the market. I think this big drop that os happening will separate  good cryptos from the bad.
There's a group of junk coins that survived in the market. If the developer is willing to work on the project then the coin should do okay.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

Chances are yes and no, because we know that more and more people are disappointed in the crypto then leave it, if this continues then every crypto coin will lack supporters and investors. But so far I still believe the top coins in the portfolio will definitely survive as long as bitcoin is able to survive for a long time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

For sure BCH will survive, because it’s Bitcoin’s loving son and it has fixed the problems Bitcoin can’t. All other alt coins will always follow Bitcoin’s lead for a while. In all seriousness, it will be those coins that build trust among its users. The ones who will have a high utililization rate, and those coins that can apply its foundation to many applications, like Ethereum did with Smart contracts.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

Surely not, it is absolutely impossible that every coin and project will survive and will be lively. In crypto market only strong ones can survive, for others there is zero chance.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
birtoki

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:46:34 PM

no all coins will survive. even now, many coins have lost their value and the projects were abandoned.
rakib123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

I think crypto coin will be survived. But I am sure all crypto coin are not survive. Now time to hold your crypto coin and sell this with good profit.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

Not 95 % but yep there are many tokens and coins will not as they havnt value and dying ,its normal process i think with time good and useful projects would go on others dye.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: