Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BanKitt Community (BKT) Take Over. Neoscrypt PoW and Masternode System  (Read 4245 times)
KriptoFull

Activity: 394
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

I tried to run solo mining directly to the wallet, but the miner gives such an error, someone can help me figure out what's wrong?
[2018-03-21 18:48:13] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-21 18:48:13] get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

Use this miner https://github.com/nicehash/ccminer-nanashi

with options

ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:port -u your_username -p your_password --no-stratum --no-extranonce --no-getwork --coinbase-addr=your_wallet_address

I downloaded this miner,but it doesn't have the exe file itself!! What do I need to do to make it work?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lutuy

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

NeoPool

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neopool.net:6017 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BKT

LukaL

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

I tried to run solo mining directly to the wallet, but the miner gives such an error, someone can help me figure out what's wrong?
[2018-03-21 18:48:13] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-21 18:48:13] get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

Use this miner https://github.com/nicehash/ccminer-nanashi

with options

ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:port -u your_username -p your_password --no-stratum --no-extranonce --no-getwork --coinbase-addr=your_wallet_address

I downloaded this miner,but it doesn't have the exe file itself!! What do I need to do to make it work?

I believe you have to create .bat file...

Your BanKitt team

Crypto delegating manager
KriptoFull

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

I created the byte file in this manner, but it doesn't even start,just opens the window for a short time and closes,the commanda pause at the end doesn't help!
LukaL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

I created the byte file in this manner, but it doesn't even start,just opens the window for a short time and closes,the commanda pause at the end doesn't help!

Ok let me download and I will check what is inthere

jamgd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

So in top 100,  1 address own's 30% of coin... I don't think this is going to work out well.

https://explorer.bankitt.network/richlist

That is the premine address of the dev who left.
We are considering all the possible options for that address to not be a problem.
We will let the community know as soon as we have a working solution for that

So you are rebuilding a coin that the original dev left, but you kept the same coin/blockchain...so you are going to give more money to the original dev? No way could I support this.

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
kseniaviazemski

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

Looking forward to the webpage! Good luck
LukaL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

OK you will probably not know how to use this... why don't you use pool mining...at this moment it is almost the same as solo mining...and for you it will be easier to setup...

So in top 100,  1 address own's 30% of coin... I don't think this is going to work out well.

We are considering all the possible options for that address to not be a problem.

So you are rebuilding a coin that the original dev left, but you kept the same coin/blockchain...so you are going to give more money to the original dev? No way could I support this.

Yes we are rebuliding the coin that original dev left, and yes we are keeping the same coin/blockchain. What I don't understand is, why do you think we will give more money to the original dev?? If you look closer to ANN and our responses you will notice that we are very well aware of problem that 30% of coins is still with original dev and we are considering all possibilities to prevent him of using them... And don't worry we will not let him interfere with our project.

KriptoFull

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

OK you will probably not know how to use this... why don't you use pool mining...at this moment it is almost the same as solo mining...and for you it will be easier to setup...

Yes we are rebuliding the coin that original dev left, and yes we are keeping the same coin/blockchain. What I don't understand is, why do you think we will give more money to the original dev?? If you look closer to ANN and our responses you will notice that we are very well aware of problem that 30% of coins is still with original dev and we are considering all possibilities to prevent him of using them... And don't worry we will not let him interfere with our project.
Couldn't you help me a little bit how to deal with this if I use Windows 7!
JackARY465H

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

The start is not bad. There is a prospect. We need to work to make it work. Good luck, guys!
LukaL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

To be honest, no I can't. Even me I am not completely sure how to do it, hihi Cheesy And our dev is away at the moment, so I can't ask. But I will ask him, so when he comes back I will post instructions how to solo mine. In the meantime I advise you to pool mine.

@Guys, thanks for your support. We will not disappoint you!

Cheers

LukaL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

KriptoFull, I did get a manual for solo mining for you, it is posted on our discord in mining section... Hope it will work for you. Happy mining Wink

jamgd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

Seems like this should have been one of the first thoughts....You can't get coins back from a wallet, nor can you stop that wallet from spending...considering he/she/them is the creator of the coin, they would retain the rights...so as you build up this 'new' coin, you are essentially giving this old dev 30% of the available coins. I'm not sure how you can stop this from happening...a new coin should have been made and then offer exchanges.

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
LukaL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

Seems like this should have been one of the first thoughts....You can't get coins back from a wallet, nor can you stop that wallet from spending...considering he/she/them is the creator of the coin, they would retain the rights...so as you build up this 'new' coin, you are essentially giving this old dev 30% of the available coins. I'm not sure how you can stop this from happening...a new coin should have been made and then offer exchanges.

To solve "the problem" with original dev is one of our top priorities, and we are very confident we will solve it in a very sophisticated way. If you believe in us and support us, we appreciate it, if you don't than I wish you all the best with your project.

Cheers

nongrain

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:42:18 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 01:56:53 AM by nongrain

To solve "the problem" with original dev is one of our top priorities, and we are very confident we will solve it in a very sophisticated way. If you believe in us and support us, we appreciate it, if you don't than I wish you all the best with your project.

Cheers

We don't know, who is the original dev?  What's happens to him? Maybe he sick or die? We don't know.
He just lost after the coin was listed in graviex.net His last post is on 25 Feb,2018.
And, many master nodes of the original dev are in status "NEW_START_REQUIRED".
I don't think he is a scammer because he invested to create the coin and never sale the pre-mined coin.

It's possible that he will come back if he still alive, that so we can discuss with him.
How to do with the pre-mined coin.
I think it will better for everybody if he decides to burn the pre-mined coin by sending it to the deleted-wallet.

This is the main problem of the solo dev coin.
He didn't have a team. If he died, the coin died too.
So that, BanKitt should be moved to the community-driven coin.

MODCRYPTO TEAM ** BROFIST - BITNEXUS - ALPHANODE - BANKITZ *** PEW,BTNX,ALN,BKZ
Disallowedword

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

Cheers

We don't know, who is the original dev?  What's happens to him? Maybe he sick or die? We don't know.
He just lost after the coin was listed in graviex.net His last post is on 25 Feb,2018.
And, many master nodes of the original dev are in status "NEW_START_REQUIRED".
I don't think he is a scammer because he invested to create the coin and never sale the pre-mined coin.

It's possible that he will come back if he still alive, that so we can discuss with him.
How to do with the pre-mined coin.
I think it will better for everybody if he decides to burn the pre-mined coin by sending it to the deleted-wallet.

This is the main problem of the solo dev coin.
He didn't have a team. If he died, the coin died too.
So that, BanKitt should be moved to the community-driven coin.

You are exactly right! The old Dev did not exactly make out like a bandit! This coin was Doomed by its name the day it was launched. Renaming was the best thing that could happen. More than likely a burned out Dev walked away with close to nothing! Of coarse there are many different possibilities as to what actually happened! I like the energy I am seeing from the new team! I have seen some revived coins do very well in the past, good luck everyone!
KriptoFull

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

Hey, dev! I used the instructions for solo mining which was published in the channel discord, but I still did not work,that's what miner writes!It seems that the wallet does not support the function for solo mining!Can you give me more than that to help?
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] Checking for NVML...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] NVML monitoring enabled, continue...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] 2 GPUs found/specified, initializing miner...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds
[2018-03-25 13:29:43] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-25 13:29:43] get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds
Tai_Pan (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

Hey, dev! I used the instructions for solo mining which was published in the channel discord, but I still did not work,that's what miner writes!It seems that the wallet does not support the function for solo mining!Can you give me more than that to help?
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] Checking for NVML...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] NVML monitoring enabled, continue...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] 2 GPUs found/specified, initializing miner...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds
[2018-03-25 13:29:43] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-25 13:29:43] get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds

Can you please post this in discord mining channel mentioning TheHiman or contact him directly in discord ?
Thanks.

mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

Anyone have any Bankitt coins for sale?
ASlava

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:00:34 PM