Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BanKitt Community (BKT) Take Over. Neoscrypt PoW and Masternode System  (Read 4245 times)
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

I created the byte file in this manner, but it doesn't even start,just opens the window for a short time and closes,the commanda pause at the end doesn't help!

OK you will probably not know how to use this... why don't you use pool mining...at this moment it is almost the same as solo mining...and for you it will be easier to setup...

So in top 100,  1 address own's 30% of coin... I don't think this is going to work out well.

https://explorer.bankitt.network/richlist

That is the premine address of the dev who left.
We are considering all the possible options for that address to not be a problem.
We will let the community know as soon as we have a working solution for that

So you are rebuilding a coin that the original dev left, but you kept the same coin/blockchain...so you are going to give more money to the original dev? No way could I support this.

Yes we are rebuliding the coin that original dev left, and yes we are keeping the same coin/blockchain. What I don't understand is, why do you think we will give more money to the original dev?? If you look closer to ANN and our responses you will notice that we are very well aware of problem that 30% of coins is still with original dev and we are considering all possibilities to prevent him of using them... And don't worry we will not let him interfere with our project.

I am asking myself why would you not start an own brand new blockchain if you have the skills to do so? Wouldn't that make more sense for you?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LukaL

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

I am asking myself why would you not start an own brand new blockchain if you have the skills to do so? Wouldn't that make more sense for you?

One possible answer is, that we want to give people caught in BanKitt project another chance to get their investment back...

Crypto delegating manager
kapaah

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

Can we buy in graviex now?
fmfl-pool

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

yes,but not withdraw ..
but you can mine it on my pool 0%FEE
http://209.250.255.67   FMFL-POOL

Nvidia :
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://209.250.255.67:4233 -u <Wallet Adress> -p c=BKT
Amd :
sgminer.exe -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://209.250.255.67:4233 -u <Wallet Address> -p c=BKT
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

One possible answer is, that we want to give people caught in BanKitt project another chance to get their investment back...

Sometimes that's called throwing good money after bad money. Maybe you can make it happen. Was this simply abandoned or what exactly happened?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
LukaL

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

Sometimes that's called throwing good money after bad money. Maybe you can make it happen. Was this simply abandoned or what exactly happened?

There is no doubt in my mind that we will give people another chance to trade with the coins. At this moment this is really close.
What happened: Well original developer created a project which was very attractive with such high MN rewards. He auctioned few masternodes to greedy and naive people, who wanted to be the first with masternodes. I don't know the price of masternodes on auction but for sure was not low. After some time dev just disappeared with bag full of BTC, + probably also dumped as much as possible of his premined coins.
When only exchange trading this coin realised there is no active dev with this project, they simply stopped withdrawals/deposits of BKT to/from exchange... that is pretty much it.

biPolarbear

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:28:57 AM

selling 10000 coins for masternode, can help with setup if needed aswell. $25 in any coin listed on CB

We can use escrow if needed.
LycheeBit

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

Hi ! BanKitt is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining BanKitt with neoscrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4233 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_BKT_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=BKT

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u BkQY67Z68YJBEcNqsxLdgYmCBt5AVNKVJi -p c=BKT
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u BkQY67Z68YJBEcNqsxLdgYmCBt5AVNKVJi -p c=BKT

Peers list :

• addnode=199.247.30.208:1661
  • addnode=62.77.156.47:1661
  • addnode=107.172.196.107:1661
  • addnode=95.136.63.227:1661
  • addnode=207.246.78.244:1661
  • addnode=45.76.142.209:1661
  • addnode=54.36.251.151:1661
  • addnode=103.99.0.20:1661
  • addnode=104.207.129.244:1661

LycheeBit - Mining pool - https://www.lycheebit.com
snuggleGuru

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

the screenshot I posted almost an hour before you posted what the correct block height should be is at a little over 68000.. interesting.. What percentage of masternodes have a frankenstein'd sentinel from another coin? Need to know who is using what coin's sentinel and what they altered before they rebuilt it for this coin, if anyone is willing to provide that info.

snuggleGuru : Tai_Pan copied this instructions about how to get on the RIGHT chain from me. I pasted it on discord channel about a week ago. That is why blocknumber at the time of writing post was 59596, but now is already 69150.
About Sentinel : My team is working on official Sentinel, and it will be released as soon as it is ready, together with official masternode setup guide. I believe that first dev (the one who dissapeared) never provided Sentinel, that is why I believe most of masternodes have status "watchdogg expired". Whichever masternode has status "enabled" probably used sentinel from another coin. And last, whichever masternode has status "new start required" is probably stuck at block 56xxx on the WRONG chain.

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

We always want to promise only what we can deliver. At the moment we have just recently taken over a "dead project" and our focus is to establish all the infrastructure needed for stability and 100% functionality. We go step by step. Of course we are also considering and discussing middle and long term goals, but untill we have something to show, we don't want to go ahead of ourselves.
I understant that you would like to have more clear picture where this might go, but this is at the moment all we can offer you. I kindly ask you to follow us a bit longer, and we will present to you our progress as soon as possible.

Cheers
Your BanKitt team

If you need help maintaining any of the code on github lmk, I'll start pushing upstream commits for the repository's owner to look over, test and verify. Have a bit of experience with staking protocols in PoS/PoW masternode coins, as well as coding and compiling sentinels for MN coins. Willing to work pro-Bono in my free time towards this project if needed.
LukaL

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

If you need help maintaining any of the code on github lmk, I'll start pushing upstream commits for the repository's owner to look over, test and verify. Have a bit of experience with staking protocols in PoS/PoW masternode coins, as well as coding and compiling sentinels for MN coins. Willing to work pro-Bono in my free time towards this project if needed.

Thanks for your offered help... I will contact you soon Smiley

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

I am making a webpage for Bankitt, there has been contest mn bounty for website https://landofcrypto.com/bankitt/ this is a basic version, and they need some upgrade
I am not used to much discord, and just today I see the message here from one of admin about this
If you still interested in this webpage I can finish them, update all changes and send you files.

Regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jindouyun4444

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

When the 64-bits version of the wallet will become available?
LukaL

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

When the 64-bits version of the wallet will become available?

I can't and don't want to promise exact time. As soon as we have all the solutions we would like to implement, and it is 100% functional. I believe soon!

Cheers
Your BanKitt team

DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

There is no doubt in my mind that we will give people another chance to trade with the coins. At this moment this is really close.
What happened: Well original developer created a project which was very attractive with such high MN rewards. He auctioned few masternodes to greedy and naive people, who wanted to be the first with masternodes. I don't know the price of masternodes on auction but for sure was not low. After some time dev just disappeared with bag full of BTC, + probably also dumped as much as possible of his premined coins.
When only exchange trading this coin realised there is no active dev with this project, they simply stopped withdrawals/deposits of BKT to/from exchange... that is pretty much it.

It sounds bad and I don't really like to reviving coins so much. Better start a clean project but that's only my opinion. Which exchange was this traded on?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
LukaL

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Great project. The idea is not new. However, connecting this with blockchain and crypto is an innovative solution. At least I have not met competitors.

Thank you Smiley we are working hard to show you some progression soon Smiley

It sounds bad and I don't really like to reviving coins so much. Better start a clean project but that's only my opinion. Which exchange was this traded on?

Of course you can have your own opinion Smiley I ask you to stay with us a bit longer so we can prove to you we are working on something great here. BKT is traded on graviex.

Cheers

defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

whats the exchange situation? the one listed in ANN has the wallet offline

LukaL

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

whats the exchange situation? the one listed in ANN has the wallet offline

As already said, we are in communication with Graviex, and they have set some requirements for us to fulfill before they allow withdrawals/deposits again. We have met most of it already, the only two missing are new webpage and new wallet and we are working on both at the moment.

Please also join our discord channel, you will get more informations there!

Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

So in top 100,  1 address own's 30% of coin... I don't think this is going to work out well.

https://explorer.bankitt.network/richlist

That is the premine address of the dev who left.
We are considering all the possible options for that address to not be a problem.
We will let the community know as soon as we have a working solution for that

So you are rebuilding a coin that the original dev left, but you kept the same coin/blockchain...so you are going to give more money to the original dev? No way could I support this.

Guys sorry, supporting a coin where the dev left with 30%!!!  of the coins is nonsens and suicid.
How can you revive such  a coin? You should have a working solution for this huge  premine BEFORE you revive this coin and not AFTER.

I´m sorry for the people who lost their money with the old dev, but this is not really an opportunity for them  to get their money back..
This is a new opportunity for  old dev to have a really big impact on the price and to kill the coin, when he is dumping his 30% premine.
Currently it looks for me that you really just wanna provide this possiblity for  the old dev.

BE AWARE! I warn people here not to invest  money and hashpower until current dev is providing a solution for this huge premine!

DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

Guys sorry, supporting a coin where the dev left with 30%!!!  of the coins is nonsens and suicid.
How can you revive such  a coin? You should have a working solution for this huge  premine BEFORE you revive this coin and not AFTER.

I´m sorry for the people who lost their money with the old dev, but this is not really an opportunity for them  to get their money back..
This is a new opportunity for  old dev to have a really big impact on the price and to kill the coin, when he is dumping his 30% premine.
Currently it looks for me that you really just wanna provide this possiblity for  the old dev.

BE AWARE! I warn people here not to invest  money and hashpower until current dev is providing a solution for this huge premine!

Yes.. I smell the same thing...  Grin But I will keep watching the progress of the New Devs...
LukaL

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:27 AM

Good argument! If i was investor and was considering to invest in a project like this, I would be asking myself the same question. What you say is perfectly understandable, and I can't agree with you more.
But, we have a solution already! At the moment graviex exchange trading (our only exchange) is suspended. So there is no way for this 30% of coins to be sold. It is in our hands when we will bring graviex back online, and by that time we will implement working solution for this coins to be "out of circulation".
I understand if you still have some doubt in your mind, even more I believe you, as an investor, should have some doubt in your mind. And if you at the moment don't want to invest or dedicate some money/hashing power is completely fine with us. What I would like to ask you is : Keep following the project, and give us an opportunity to give you a reason to trust and believe in this project.

Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: