Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BanKitt Community (BKT) Take Over. Neoscrypt PoW and Masternode System  (Read 4245 times)
KriptoFull

Activity: 394
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

Now I see what the network difficulty is greatly decreased,all probably because everyone is expecting news from the project!This is a great opportunity to get more coins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LukaL

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 09:36:59 AM by LukaL

To be honest, I believe many people are disappointed with our project so far... maybe they expect 1000% gains in 1 month. But I say to you one thing, we are still around, we are still working on the project... it might take alot of time, months probably, but eventually we will show the progress that will distinguish us from others. We are not interested in anything less. And we will not hurry just to give out "important" news every 3 days. To release new wallet (full of bugs) every 2 weeks, just so it looks like we are doing something....

Cheers

Crypto delegating manager
retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

To be honest, I believe many people are disappointed with our project so far... maybe they expect 1000% gains in 1 month. But I say to you one thing, we are still around, we are still working on the project... it might take alot of time, months probably, but eventually we will show the progress that will distinguish us from others. We are not interested in anything less. And we will not hurry just to give out "important" news every 3 days. To release new wallet (full of bugs) every 2 weeks, just so it looks like we are doing something....

Cheers

Ok. Sounds good for me.
IluminumProject

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

I had invested in this coins return before exploring the ability to create a project myself.... If I may help in any way, although I am still working with a group of guys on our own thing at the moment, give me a shout.  Community should always help community whenever possible.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

I think that developers at the moment have no time to be distracted by empty chatter,they are just busy!At least they promised to restore the good value of this coin!Will look for promotion....

Going to be a lot of hard work as it is not that easy to restore value that has once been lost. Many people just move on to the next project and forget about this one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
LukaL

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

I had invested in this coins return before exploring the ability to create a project myself.... If I may help in any way, although I am still working with a group of guys on our own thing at the moment, give me a shout.  Community should always help community whenever possible.

Hi, can you contact me on discord.

Going to be a lot of hard work as it is not that easy to restore value that has once been lost. Many people just move on to the next project and forget about this one.

True, we are aware of that, and are here to work for it. It is not easy, it will not be easy and it should not be easy! Nothing that has real value is easy. Smiley

cryptograveyard

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

I think that developers at the moment have no time to be distracted by empty chatter,they are just busy!At least they promised to restore the good value of this coin!Will look for promotion....

What sort of promotion is being discussed? is it a complete re-brand or a bounty campaign?
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

Sometimes reviving an old coins is tougher than creating a new one.
But that doesn't mean it's impossible to do it. with a good effort and the support of the community, I think it will surely work.
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

Hi!Tell me, at what stage is the revival of the coins or You don't support this project?
LukaL

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Community!

First let me apologize to keep you uninformed for so long. As I have already said we have been looking for experienced developer who can help us with chain splitting issue that almost every dash fork has.

Eventually I can announce that we have found really good development team which will help us with the code. We will accept @DisasterFaster to our team as a leader of this development team.
It is a 3 member development team which is currently working on PWR Coin and ROIcoin.
Please also check their social media channels.

They will be going through our complete code in 1-2 weeks time and hopefully propose a good solution.
I have to say we have been really impressed with their work for PWR Coin and ROIcoin lately, therefore I believe we have good chance to finally fix our code!

In this time we have also made progress with webpage, wallet interface, use case, whitepaper, official masternode guide, and so on.
All will be presented to you shortly.

With new wallet release we will also bring our exchange back online!

We are looking forward to more exciting times for our project!

Cheers
Your BanKitt Team

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

Obviously, you have a problem here with team and developers. We are talking about website 2 months ago, and I made default first version of Bankitt website. Okay, you want something more than just HTML webpage, but 2 month and little more time you still have no any web pages. It still in the development phase. To be an honest, two months is enough time to build service like eBay.
If you have a big problem with such simple things, what can we expect with listing on any serious exchange or something more?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LukaL

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

Obviously, you have a problem here with team and developers. We are talking about website 2 months ago, and I made default first version of Bankitt website. Okay, you want something more than just HTML webpage, but 2 month and little more time you still have no any web pages. It still in the development phase. To be an honest, two months is enough time to build service like eBay.
If you have a big problem with such simple things, what can we expect with listing on any serious exchange or something more?

Your complaint is fair, so to say. Well you tailored some facts to your liking - we started talking about webpage 1 month ago, not 2 like you stated. Anyway, I can accept we really haven't been the fastest with webpage, and we have had some setbacks, but I can say now we are moving forward.
To be honest your webpage is exact copy of 1000 other webpages out there, without any real content...and this is realy not good enough. Sorry!

We have been working on many things, and alot will be presented shortly. The way I see it, we have been working on a project for 1 month, and huge progress has been made... Maybe at the moment it doesn't seem like there has been any progress, but we will release many things together with new wallet.
I am not saying we have been the fastest, but I hope we can persuade you with content of our work.

Cheers

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

Your complaint is fair, so to say. Well you tailored some facts to your liking - we started talking about webpage 1 month ago, not 2 like you stated. Anyway, I can accept we really haven't been the fastest with webpage, and we have had some setbacks, but I can say now we are moving forward.
To be honest your webpage is exact copy of 1000 other webpages out there, without any real content...and this is realy not good enough. Sorry!

We have been working on many things, and alot will be presented shortly. The way I see it, we have been working on a project for 1 month, and huge progress has been made... Maybe at the moment it doesn't seem like there has been any progress, but we will release many things together with new wallet.
I am not saying we have been the fastest, but I hope we can persuade you with content of our work.

Cheers

I am not talking as offended because you did not accept my website suggestion. I can send it all files to you without any compensation. there is no problem. Also, I am used content which you have, so there is all content which you provide, so if you think that is poor content, what are you thinking how other people see your work? This is just suggestion and viewing from another angle.
In any case, you think that is better to have a webpage like 1million other offline pages out there. It is legit.
At the end, you have a problem to establish banal thing like the website, what we can expect with wallet, chain, masternode etc..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LukaL

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

I am not talking as offended because you did not accept my website suggestion. I can send it all files to you without any compensation. there is no problem. Also, I am used content which you have, so there is all content which you provide, so if you think that is poor content, what are you thinking how other people see your work? This is just suggestion and viewing from another angle.
In any case, you think that is better to have a webpage like 1million other offline pages out there. It is legit.
At the end, you have a problem to establish banal thing like the website, what we can expect with wallet, chain, masternode etc..

First of all, I didn't provide any content to you for webpage. So please stop making things up! Second, its not the layout of webpage that is the problem, honestly layout is not even so much important as long as it is not exact copy of some other. What is realy important is what is written on webpage, and this is where we have taken alot of time.
And yes for sure I think it is better to have webpage offline for 1 or even 2 months, but when it goes online it means something, it reflects some real work and ideas behind, and is not exact copy of some other.

I never said we have a problem establishing webpage, we have just taken enough time to thoroughly think and discuss about every single aspect of our project. And this takes time.

Cheers

DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

@LukaL

How long should we wait for the new wallet? Current price at graviex is only around 11 sats  Huh
LukaL

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

@LukaL

How long should we wait for the new wallet? Current price at graviex is only around 11 sats  Huh

As said, we need to fix code for chain splitting detection. This is something no Dash fork has done! At the moment I don't know exact date.
We have new wallet ready, just this chain splitting detection fix is still missing, and we will not release it without it!

dioo89

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

This day 29.04.2018 delisting from graviex!! 21:00
index1

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

Are devs still working on this project? Or coin is dead?
LukaL

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

Dear Community!

For the past two months I and TheHiman invested enormous amount of time to create foundations for good long term project. We have organised real world use case, where I personally brought in real world investors and TheHiman provided his know-how and reliable long term customers who are willing to follow him. We are both professionals on our areas of expertese, for this i can vouch.
I am very satisfied with some work we have done (especially business idea developement), but unfortunately I am also very dissapointed with some other aspects.
Unfortunately we didn't get expected response from the community. Well to be honest we didn't get any help. We have been searching for reliable and honest developer, but were not able to find not single one. At this point I am really dissapointed with the community, which never devoted not single one minute to pull some strings and help us searching for someone appropriate. This is not how a community driven project should work. You can't expect me and TheHiman to do all the work, and you are just waiting for us to make some quick and easy bucks for you!
We have talked with many developers in this last two months, but unfortunately either they don't understand what long term project means and want to make lots of money fast, or they are already occupied with their current work. This prevents us to progress with blockchain developement.

At this point I have to say that we will more concentrate on real world project without cryptocurrency behind it. Without good blockchain developer, motivated for the right reasons, it is not possible to work on cryptocurrency.
We are going to search for real professional dev further, but I can't promise anything.
We are not saying this is for sure the end for BanKitt cryptocurrency, we are only saying that untill we find appropriate dev, we will rather develop real world case. Maybe someday in the near future we will expand it into crypto world.

I sincerely appologise to all people involved,

I don't have bad conscience, I know I have done a lot, even much more than it is expected from CEO, I personally developed webpage (design and content), I managed community and more...and I am sure you can agree this is not work for a CEO. But again, as I said, we did not get any help from the community, this is the reason I had to work on basic things, instead to concentrate on areas I am expert in, and could bring much more added value.
Completely the same stands for TheHiman, instead of delivering his briliant know-how, he had to play developer where his effort was much lower!

I really believe we have here one of the top 100 cryptocurrency ideas and use cases, but is really in very early stage. At this point I am not willing to invest my own money to cover all the costs necessary for full time developement, therefore I can only hope we will meet someone who is able to see a bit further in the future and can recognise potential of this project!
The existing bankitt coin, blockexplorer and domain will stay maintained, but users need to provide minimum hashrate by themself for blockchain to keep moving.
If someone thinks he can provide really usefull support, he should contact us!

Again, I appologise for all inconvenience

LukaL and TheHiman

index1

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

Thank you for reply!
If you need any graphic or motion design you`re welcome
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print