Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:46:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dascoin potential?  (Read 566 times)
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

Hello everyone! A lot of thoughts on this, but this idea came to me after a review of the project. Is it worth investing in DasCoin? I think so! This is an irreversible future, looking at how fast the cryptocurrency market is developing. And this future is created by very experienced businessmen who have achieved success in their lives, know what the world needs.
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

Dash will grow for the following reasons:
* the high capitalization of the Dash market will attract new investors and funds to the cryptocurrency, which will create additional demand and price growth
* institutional investors invest in the Dash system, who appreciate the prospects for the growth of this cryptocurrency
* Dash system in many ways superior to its competitors
• released TenX debit card to Dash DAO facilitate withdrawals and payments coin dash in the real sector of the economy
* the cryptocurrency price chart shows an upward trend, and the current correction makes the cryptocurrency the most profitable for purchases.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

Absolutely agree!
The coin itself is very promising for further investment. It has a large capitalization, a little more than $ 2.5 billion. High capitalization of the Dash market will attract new investors to the cryptocurrency. Personally, I myself invest in this coin, and I am sure that it can bring more than 500% profit for the year.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

Bitcoin is currently the most widely used digital currency, others have continued to originate from all over the world. The latest is DasCoin. It offers a plethora of new features that may very well give it the ability to surpass Bitcoin in popularity and adoption. Nevertheless, as for investment I will buy for only short terms.
EvieeHist

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

yes it is quite complex, dascoin itself I think personally have a pretty good tracks in the program, only for the near future I feel hesitate to be successful, the problem there are many factors that affect each coin in developing its marketing including dascoin this also became one of the possibilities can be hampered progress. you should look at other external factors that can influence it, hopefully there is a positive effect for dascoin progress.
BinarySoul777

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

This one has very good potential and is for sale now during the ico.  Marinecoin, MTC is time tested value.  They are positioning this blockchain product for IoT and machine to machine transactions.  That builds value for long term growth.  They are also rewarding 20,000 MTC for successful completion of artificial intelligence assigned projects.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

I have listened about Dascoin from many people around here but I have not checked about this coin personally what I have listened from people that it is a very good coin and it will grow huge in future. But it's better for anyone to research first before investing.
pakhirgan

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

http://wolny-finansowo.pl/en/dascoin-new-crypto-or-a-simple-shitcoin/
Everybody should read this before invest. It's seems to me a well prepared big scam.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

Marinecoìn - Bitcoin and Ethereum have a bright future. But in that there are some limited bitcoin aspects of high transfer charges and speed is not fast.and I know that this kind of coin is very fast transfer and the transfer fee is very low. They are free and give 20,000 coins to those who apply for http://marineco.ìn and do some steps.Marineco.in! I think this project is the best in 2018, they have great roadmap.take a chance to get 20,000 -MTC- free right now, just sign up the link https://marineco.ìn/ico and follow some simple steps.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotReally love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is https://marineco.ìn/ico . Why marinecoìn is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoìn will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link https://marineco.ìn/icoGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: