Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ━═★ EARN CRYPTO FROM ALL AIRDROPS EASY ★═━ ( Official Thread )  (Read 204 times)
JBLHIFI (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

"Airdrops can be defined as the process whereby a cryptocurrency enterprise distributes cryptocurrency tokens to the wallets of some users free of charge.
Airdrops are usually carried out by blockchain-based startups to bootstrap their cryptocurrency projects.
Also, established blockchain-based enterprises like cryptocurrency exchange platforms and wallet services can also carry out airdrops as well."

To start obtain Airdrops Tokens for first you need:

1. Telegram Account ★
2. Twitter/Facebook Account ★
3. Bitcointalk Account ★
4. MEW or Metamask wallet to store ERC-20 Tokens. -  https://metamask.io/
5. WAVES Platform wallet -  https://wavesplatform.com/

There are so many fake Airdrops out of here and everyday we are all afraid to waste our precious time to signup in scam or worthless tokens Airdrops.
To ensure the trustness in the newcoming Airdrops we have created an Telegram channel that we update everyday with new and verified Airdrops, just take a look and if you appreciate our work you can follow and enjoy us Smiley

https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkPiltover

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Wow nice thread for newbies, i just followed up , keep up good work Smiley
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

A lot of folks get swept by fake Airdrops which only aims to gather details of people. But if you know what to do,  you won't miss out.

You can check bountylord.com and be joining airdrops from legitimate projects. You would not be scammed.

https://cryptotvplus.com
JBLHIFI (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

Wow nice thread for newbies, i just followed up , keep up good work Smiley

Thanks for this Smiley we just warn about the newcoming airdrops
001Blockchain

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:58 AM

Many thanks for the helps in this field, its a mess to organize all airdrops  Smiley
MrWidow

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

Good content this is very udseful i follow!
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

all will be easy if undertaken with intention.
if there is intention, it will try to get that in want it and live it passionately.
the results will not betray the effort.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

not all easy but yes between bounty airdrop task still easy
just join telegram group like facebook page follow twitter and fill wallet
but for now much airdrop not has value

Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

"Airdrops can be defined as the process whereby a cryptocurrency enterprise distributes cryptocurrency tokens to the wallets of some users free of charge.
Airdrops are usually carried out by blockchain-based startups to bootstrap their cryptocurrency projects.
Also, established blockchain-based enterprises like cryptocurrency exchange platforms and wallet services can also carry out airdrops as well."

To start obtain Airdrops Tokens for first you need:

1. Telegram Account ★
2. Twitter/Facebook Account ★
3. Bitcointalk Account ★
4. MEW or Metamask wallet to store ERC-20 Tokens. -  https://metamask.io/
5. WAVES Platform wallet -  https://wavesplatform.com/

There are so many fake Airdrops out of here and everyday we are all afraid to waste our precious time to signup in scam or worthless tokens Airdrops.
To ensure the trustness in the newcoming Airdrops we have created an Telegram channel that we update everyday with new and verified Airdrops, just take a look and if you appreciate our work you can follow and enjoy us Smiley

https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop/
Another advertising channel in the telegram with airdrops. There are thousands of thousands of such telegrams, and everyone wants to make money on referral links. The only thing that will make me subscribe to your channel is high-quality content. Not all are undermined by airdrops, namely the best, the best, with good ideas and hardworking developers.
gemajai

Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:53:05 AM

Just curious...if you are so concerned about others joining fake airdrops, how come you did not discuss how to verify real paying airdrops? You just defined what an airdrop is and what needs to be secured, but that does not guarantee that it's really "EASY" to earn from airdrops just like what you have said in your thread title. Anyone can secure those stuff like telegram, mew wallet, etc., but still waste a lot of time because people just use them for referrals or for the pump. There are already a lot of telegram groups promising the same thing. I suggest you just change your thread title to "What to secure before joining airdrops". That would make your thread more honest instead of just making a title for click baiting.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
coinquangkhanh

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

I looked over your https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop/ telegram channel, updated a little of the ongoing airdrop program, and did not have detailed instructions for joining the airdrop for each project you referred. As SAFEIN's airdrop program requires a Linkedin account with over 50 connections. Need to further improve the telegram if you want people to participate.
JBLHIFI (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

Just curious...if you are so concerned about others joining fake airdrops, how come you did not discuss how to verify real paying airdrops? You just defined what an airdrop is and what needs to be secured, but that does not guarantee that it's really "EASY" to earn from airdrops just like what you have said in your thread title. Anyone can secure those stuff like telegram, mew wallet, etc., but still waste a lot of time because people just use them for referrals or for the pump. There are already a lot of telegram groups promising the same thing. I suggest you just change your thread title to "What to secure before joining airdrops". That would make your thread more honest instead of just making a title for click baiting.

Of course the airdrops are ALL verified before the sharing, why we would waste your time with others scam airdrops? Smiley

Anyway you are right for some points, we always want to improve our job and we create this thread to receive also criticism about that
KolinBitcoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

I see, useful thread thanks to the op for the clear and simply  Smiley
Webcelerator
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

There are thousands of such channels. And now the author of this channel spat on him and do other things. No updates. The channel is dead.
rahutomo

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

You are one of those people who can be trusted.
and thank you for your efforts this time.
But on the other hand, is the speed in the update and I hope it will last 24 hours nonstop.
no pauses to stop.
001Blockchain

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

Gaining free tokens to do few tasks its always a good idea, i can build my portfolio by differents token!
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

Very cool thanks really really cool channel, but what about those who have already received something? Are there any such? Because in recent times there are few such people and on this I do not believe in airdrops
JBLHIFI (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Very cool thanks really really cool channel, but what about those who have already received something? Are there any such? Because in recent times there are few such people and on this I do not believe in airdrops

The peoples that are following us from lasts 2-3 months have already gained like 2000$ in free airdrops just doin some few tasks!
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

The peoples that are following us from lasts 2-3 months have already gained like 2000$ in free airdrops just doin some few tasks!
Really? I'm feeling very curious about your telegram group Cheesy. Can you give me some proof to believe that your group is legit and airdrop listed on your group is good?

If anyone earned thousands dollars from airdrop listed on your telegram group, I don't think you need to pump this topic yourself

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████