Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 393 times)
Benabod (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Twenty biggest economy of the world are keeping eyes on cryptocurrency and planning to regulate it
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

Cryptocurrency ia a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank, decentralized cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin now provide an outlet for personal wealth that is beyond restriction and confiscation. Create a free account to start buying!
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:53:45 AM

If that's true I hope the rule is more pro to the user of cryptocurrency in its entirety without any discrimination neither the state not the type of crypto used.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:04:49 AM

Twenty biggest economy of the world are keeping eyes on cryptocurrency and planning to regulate it
If this is true some cryptocurrency will increase in price soon because the demand will be increase. They are planning now and manipulate how much will be the profit if they invest to cryptocurrency.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:10:22 AM

if that happens then only one thing i know for sure, the bulls are in!!!
Were gonna be partying the whole year!

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:08:34 AM

Thats good but there are some countries that pretend bitcoin as a threat for their currency. I hope all countries apply positive regulations for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, honestly, I think cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are very useful to simplify our world wide transactions
boybitcoin

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:59:15 AM

It was very nice to hear that they have a plan to regulate this crypto currency, there were positive things that will soon to happen in the market, and im sure a lot of people that are using bitcoin will be glad on that.. thats for sure.. i hoped that, also to the other country too.. and its a good news for all of us..
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:25:14 AM

Regulation is inevitable as the crypto currency market are getting bigger and popular governments will surely notice it. There will be Pros and Cons if regulation will be implemented. Most likely regulation will also differ on what country you are living.

I am sure China will be strict with it while other countries will be probably more lenient with it in all likelihood it will be Japan.

There is no way that we can stop regulation and lets just go on with it.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

If this happen this means cryptocurrency are being bigger and adaptation growth will be huge. This means this cryptocurrency are really on fire that other government are observing the flow of this market. So, this regulation has it's also the good side and good effects performance in the market.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

It is good if they let cryptocurrencies to exist legally obviously, it may improve bitcoin's price, but it looks disguasting from the other side. Bitcoin's nature is not correlatable with prohibition of anonymity, taxation or other limits

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:05:09 AM

Thats good but there are some countries that pretend bitcoin as a threat for their currency. I hope all countries apply positive regulations for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, honestly, I think cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are very useful to simplify our world wide transactions
Yeah and because the thoughts of each government has different opinions about the impacts and risks of crypto's characteristics. It's like it's still on the question mark, and it seems like the time will answered it regardless of it's decision, due anyhow the developments of crypto it's depends on the all of activities related on crypto.
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

Depending on the regulations, it may be good or bad ... Huh
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:18:25 AM

If this is true i hope that all things related to the rules will be applied just hopefully for the purpose of crypto currency growth for the better. because I think crypto currency really has benefits for the human economy, then on that basis the concepts that must be made in the regulation should aim for improvements that the crypto currency has.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Stonetium

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

Depending on the regulations, it may be good or bad ... Huh

I want it to be regulated...for the greater good of course
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

I was a bit worried when there was a thorough arrangement and our rights were a little less than we expected and had to do with politics. I really hate it, but I still support it with what the country is doing, if the state regulates bitcoin there is certainly an arrangement also for its legality, keep the deal with the bank should be wise not to cold war, run the provisions of wise provisions on everyone who hold bitcoin.
when that happens there will be more confidence to bitcoin and adding a large adoption of the auto magnitude can increase the bitcoin price and it is clear that the investment will go up bit by bit.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Where did you hear this?
Why make a 10 secont 1 line post without some sort of evidence to show us?

Last i heard was that the G20 ARE NOT going to implement regulation
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/19/g20-announces-no-new-regulations-and-bitcoin-shoots-up-1000/

Quote from that link:

The G20’s announcement that it will pivot away from creating new regulations in favor of examining existing rules gave the cryptocurrency market a much needed seeing Bitcoin surge by $1000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/g20-and-cryptocurrencies-baby-steps-towards-regulatory-recommendations

Quote from that link:

Instead, many of the member states, but also a few notable exceptions, decided that cryptocurrencies needed to be examined further, and that more information was needed before any regulations could be proposed.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

If they are planning to regulate Crypto currencies in their place meaning they are interested and will supported by most powerful nations in the world. This will favor Bitcoin for sure with this development in which the future of crypto currencies is now at hand. Regulation will ensure a strong bond with the government to ensure that it will not be use in crime or illegal activities.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Uld

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

Why would we need regulation ?

◇◆  DiscountCoin  ◇  A Coin made to shop at Discounted prices  ◆◇
◇◇◆ You buy with mobile wallet at discounted price Shop owner makes money through staking coins ◆◇◇
Github | DiscountCoin Website | Bitcointalk Forum Thread | Discord Chat
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

Why would we need regulation ?

I guess that the vast majority of the Bitcoin community don't want regulation, but think about it for a moment. People don't know how to pay taxes for Bitcoin payments because their country's law doesn't specify what is a "digital currency" and in what you should pay tax (either the same cryptocurrency or fiat). Serious investors also don't know whether or not the country they live in will ban Bitcoin. Tax thresholds are also very important here. Keep in mind that governments won't be able identify who's using a specific address as long as you don't link your identity with it. They can't disable access for their citizens to Bitcoin nodes because the whole network is decentralized. I personally think that there is nothing to worry about.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

Hi,

Where is your list? Where is your source?

I think you are wrong. Twenty is... less than the number of country in the European Union and I am ready to bet that all these countries are currently trying to deal with bitcoin.

And yes, many governments, many companies and many institutions are trying to make regulations toward bitcoin. Happily enough, they are so slow that I'd say that there is nothing to fear for the next 5 years! Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: