Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cryptopay - BTC to GBP flat fee processing.  (Read 2302 times)
facade (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 09:09:53 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 01:39:50 PM by facade

Hi there,

Let me introduce our latest project - Cryptopay — (http://cryptopay.me). It allows you to accept bitcoins and get paid in fiat the next business day within UK and Europe, either in GBP or in EUR.

We are currently finishing our front-end, but will be more than happy if you give our solution a try. We won't charge any fees while in beta. At the moment we have several options for our merchants to play with:

• Donation/Payment buttons
  • Hosted checkout
  • Email invoicing (we gonna introduce recurring payment requests soon

API documentation will be released by the end of October, so we looking for 3rd party plugins developers to help us spread the bitcoin adoption.

Looking forward to getting your feedback.

Cheers

http://cryptopay.me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexykot

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:46:11 PM

Hi facade

I'm looking for a solution exactly like that and exactly in UK for my hardware project. Yet I know that in UK any bitcoin-related business is likely to get rejected by the local banks, or shut down after short time operating (like IBWT was shut down just recently).

So what bank you're using and are they aware of your services and business model? How reliable is your bank relationship?

Regards,
Alex
CryptCard

Activity: 124
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:49:56 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 10:10:36 PM by CryptCard

I have found some bugs and I also have some improvements for your website.
Could you please provide my your e-mail?

edit //
Sent already to your mail
facade (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 09:21:27 PM

Hi facade

I'm looking for a solution exactly like that and exactly in UK for my hardware project. Yet I know that in UK any bitcoin-related business is likely to get rejected by the local banks, or shut down after short time operating (like IBWT was shut down just recently).

So what bank you're using and are they aware of your services and business model? How reliable is your bank relationship?

Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your questions. We have been working with several UK banks at the moment (Barclays and HSBC) and we have provided all the paperwork, which satisfied the business department, because according to the business model we are acting as an intermediary without dealing with Bitcoin to fiat conversion directly.

As we are aware, that this kind of activity is highly unwanted among banks here we have setup a backup plan with both Hong Kong and German banks, who were happy to assist us.

I have found some bugs and have some improvements for your website - Could you please send me your e-mail? Or should I post it here?

Hi CryptCard, I've sent you an email via PM. Do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks
facade (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 09:42:21 PM

Hi guys,

We great news to share. We have found a banking partner in Europe and now are ready to serve UK and European customers. Find more at cryptopay.me.

Ruby gem and Node libraries are going to be released on weekends.

We are going to introduce more products soon, stay tuned!

Regards,
Cryptopay
facade (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 01:39:22 PM

Hi everyone,

We'd like to share some progress we have made so far:

1. We have secured a GBP banking partner, so from now on you can get GBP withdrawals into your bank account. No minimum payout limit, no international transfers fee.

2. We are looking forward to getting several partners in the UK to help us get the merchants on board of Bitcoin payments. Full API reference, code libraries and meaningful revenue share applies — if you feel you might be interested — drop us a line info@cryptopay.me

Regards,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: