Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 tokens, I can make yours.  (Read 98 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
abrx (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

It looks like ERC20 (ETH) tokens are the flavor of the day, not least since they use Ethereum's blockchain, and have no worries about  nodes, master nodes, forking, or doing any development work whatsoever.

So, if you want your very own ERC20 token to list on Yobit's AddToken,  I will make it for you.

You will get a fixed token count ERC20 (no Tronic-type tokens will be considered).

My charge is reasonable: 0.30 ETH for a verified token source, smart contract and the name and token count of your choice.

You must be able to work out out how to add the token to your metamask or myetherwallet (either is suitable)

Instructions:

https://github.com/abrxeth/token

You must  remember that you pay tx fees in Ether, not your token, and that you need to modify the gas per tx (increase it)

Details on the github above.

Read the github repository, and if you think it sounds straightforward, it is because it is.

All I need, apart from payment, is;

1. Token name (this  will also be used as the contract name)
2. Token ticker (BTC, LTC,  ETH, OMG) .. you get he picture
3. Total tokens to be minted
4. Your metamask or myetherwallet ETH address (I recommend myetherwallet)

The github I set up explains how to add  a token to either of the wallets above.

Contact me by PM, and supply the above. I will give you my Ethereum address for payment.

NB: I do not spend much time on Bitcoin Talk, so allow a day or so for me to see your PM. After that, your token will be ready within an hour.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abrx (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile